Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Jacob

Brian has been being sneaky around the house for the past week. Plus Payton has been calling me nonstop and it was getting annoying by the minute. This was not going to help me with my plan. I called Johnny over because I wanted him to keep my company since Brian wasn't here for the weekend. The doorbell rang and I jumped up and dashed to the door. "Hey Johnny- who the hell are you?" I asked looking at the man standing before me.

His cloudy gray eyes stared into mine, his pale skin glowed in the sunlight, the dark black hair on top of his head stood out, and the tattoos that ran down his arms and the piercings in his lips and nose made hi look worth my time.

"I'm Jacob." My eyes widened and I slammed the door as my first reflex. My breath increased into a small gasps. I was so fucking scared to see that face. I thought I was ready. Oh how I was wrong.

There was knocking on the door for five minutes or so before I took a deep breath and opened the door to be staring back at Johnny.

"Damn, Jade I've been knocking for five fucking minutes!" He complained walking in. "Shut the fuck up shorty." I said back naturally giggling.

I looked around outside but there wasn't anybody but the children playing in the street.

Was I just hallucinating?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is a filler. Was she really hallucinating or was she really seeing Jacob?
Well you have to keep reading. You won't know for the next 2 or 3 chapters.haha.

Later tonight or probably tomorrow is when I will be posting again.

PLEASE COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!