Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Things Were Going Just As I Planned

I could hear light voices whispering. My head felt like it has been hit with a bat, my whole body was sore, and I felt like my ribs were going to kill me from all the pain. My eyes opened slowly and my sight was blurred at first but slowly came back.

I could see that black mane talking to the doctor and I tried to smile. "Hey." I whispered. My voice was raspy and unattractive. "I'm going to kill you when you get better. Do you have any idea how worried I was about you!" I smiled at the concern for me.

"How did you know?" I asked trying to sit up. "What do you mean how did I know? It's all over the news! Famous Victoria Secret Model, Jade Ryder, in deadly car crash!"

"I'm so happy you came, Payton." I said with tears in my eyes. "I'm always here for you." She whispered. I wonder if anybody came. Or even Brian... Does he even care?

"What about Brian?" I hesitantly asked. Her face dropped,"I'm sorry Jade. He hasn't came once. I know you really want to see him." I felt really disappointed but tried to play it off by shrugging,"Not really it just puts a hole in my plan." She shook her head.

"Val, Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky came by," My eyes practically jumped out its sockets. "They saw you!" I yelled but suddenly whimpered by the pain in my ribs. "I saw them on their way out. Don't worry they didn't see me."

I glanced at the flowers next to me."How long have I been here?" "Two days." She said quickly. So he haven't even made an attempt to see me. What an jackass!

"You go home to Josh. You have my nephew or niece to worry about." She smiled nodding her head picking up her purse.

"I'll call you tomorrow." With that she left leaving me by my lonesome. I tried getting comfortable but it was impossible because some arrogant bastard was stuck in my head. I just closed my eyes trying to ignore the pain.

"Where were you yesterday Jacob?" I asked as we sat on my bed. He shrugged,"Just hanging, you know." I was angry more like pissed off that he stood me up forgetting our date. I stayed outside the beach for two hours waiting for him.

"Hanging? Well why you were "hanging" I was just sitting around the beach, you know for fun and all. I just like the beach but most of all when my date never shows up." I complained crossing my arms.

His smile faded and he furrowed his eyebrows,"Oh shit! I'm sorry Ari, I totally forgot." As he apologized I sniffed the air smelling an unpleasant smell. "Have you been hanging out with those hoodlums?" I asked getting even more pissed off if that was possible.

"Who cares who I hang out with! Stop being a bitch about it Ari!" He stomped out my room making me feel broken. I cried all night thinking about how much I didn't want to lose Jacob. I would die without him.


There was a moment where I felt warm, soft lips press against my forehead. I woke up my he touch and opened my eyes to see the one person who even pissed me off in my dreams. I knew what I had to do.

"Hey baby, I'm so fucking relieved you finally woke up. I came by everyday to check up on you." I rolled my eyes not trusting a word that came out of his mouth. "How was she Synyster?" I asked with a stern face and coldly.

His smile faded,"What are you talking about Jade?" He asked trying to look confused. I chuckled crossing my arms,"Was she better than me?" I demanded. He shook his head not knowing what to say,"Jade what the fuck are you talking about?" He yelled.

"While you were fucking some slut I was getting hit by a car!" I yelled. He opened his mouth to try to sweet talk me but I cute him off,"And you want to know something Synyster Gates? When you were shoving your dick into that woman your baby died!"

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks burning with anger. Brian sat down in shock."Jade...I'm sorry." He apologized throwing his face into his palms. "Yeah you are sorry. Don't try to hide now Syn. I'm not pregnant anymore you can go run away with that woman. Nothings holding you back."

Brian stood up abruptly,"Shut the hell up Jade! I'm not fucking cheating on you with Madeline!" "Madeline? So now we're saying names? Oh really Brian! I saw the text and I fucking called her!"

"What ever she said is normal. That's the way she talks. She was just helping me pick out...pick out."

"Pick out what Brian?" I yelled. We probably woke up the whole hospital plus my heart monitor was going at a fast speed.

"I was getting this." He tugged out his pocket and showed me something I wasn't expecting. My eyes widen and my heart monitor was going even faster."Brian...I" I was seriously speechless.

"She was helping me pick it out." He mumbled. I just held on to the ring. That fucking Jackass. Brian gently took the ring out of my hand saying," Jade Ryder will you fucking marry this jackass?" I giggled at his proposal. It was like he could read my mind. I nodded my head smiling.

He shoved the ring on my finger and pressed his lips against mine. I groaned in pain. "I know baby I'm just that good." He smirked. "You idiot I groaned in pain not pleasure!"

Things Were Going Just As I Planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well sorry it took a while. I was trying to get it out Sunday but then I was forced to go to a cousin's birthday party and my internet wasn't working monday. I have 1 1/2 chapters finished so I don't know when those will be up. Love you all.

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!