Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Madeline The Ex- Girlfriend

"Thank God I'm getting out of this hellhole!" I exclaimed getting off the hospital bed. Val, Johnny, and Syn came to take me back home. Shit, the way I say home sounds so natural. I really mean Syn's house. "I know but I'm still sorry about the baby." Val apologized once again. "Val, it's not your fault so can you stop fucking apologizing!" I threw my arms in the air for a dramatic feature.

"No, Johnny you can't fuck the nurse! We're leaving and I don't want to wait another two minutes." Brian scowled at Johnny while they walked through the door. I giggled at their conversation. "Are you girls ready?" Brian asked.

"Yep, me and my beautiful ring." I said practically shoving my hand in Val's face. "What the fuck! You guys are engaged? Why didn't I know this before I walked into the room? Oh, by the way Brian good taste." I pulled my hand away thinking about that Madeline girl. Yes, I was still angry about the whole situation. "Dude! Didn't Madeline help you pick it out?" Johnny asked a little too loud.

"Madeline? She's in town?" Val yelped only getting happier as I got madder at the sound of the woman's name.

"Can someone please tell me who the fuck is Madeline?" I asked.

"Oh shush. I'll tell you in the car. Let's go." Val latched onto my wrist dragging me out to the hospital. I hated that everywhere I went and did got caught on camera. Let's say there was a group of paparazzi outside asking questions.

When we got into the car I turned to Val, "Now explain who the heck is Madeline?"

She smiled saying,"Madeline used to go to high school with us. She is such a sweetheart though she doesn't look it. Her and Brian was great friends and ended up dating for a year until Madeline moved during our sophomore year. They tried to work out a long distance relationship but they drifted apart. They remained close friends as she studied music in Australia and got her Bachelor of Music degree."

This woman made me only angry by her stupid, good details. I was just a stupid model who never went to college.

"So her and Brian never rekindled their relationship?" I hesitantly asked. We were kind of whispering so Brian couldn't hear us.

"Actually a week before he met you they broke up again." Now I was officially pissed off. Did Brian think of me as rebound? I was so hurt that he would think of me as that...only because it would hurt my plan of course.

"But I was really surprised when Brian was crying when they broke up. He never cried for anything. Besides that she was really nice. You couldn't even hate that girl if you wanted to."

Eh, how ironic I'm already starting to hate her. "Hey whose car is that in the driveway?" Johnny asked pointing. "I don't have a clue." Brian answered parking. We jumped out and someone from the mystery car open his or her door.

A woman appeared from the car. She had freakishly long legs that went on forever well at it looked that way, her creamy skin glowed in the sunlight with long, black locks down her back, and from what I can see her lip pierced.

She stood and smiled before jumping on Brian. "Brian sweetie, I haven't saw you for a fucking while." Brian smiled patting her back,"It's only been a few days."

What do her mean a few days. I was in the hospital for a week and a half! She got off Brian and moved to Val. "Val! I missed you like crazy!" She yelled hugging her. "No, Madeline I missed you. Where have you been all this time? Hiding from me?" Val joked. They shared a laugh before she hugged johnny.

"You must be Jade. Brian was right you're beautiful. Fuck, I would fuck you if I was a guy." I blushed at her comment. So Brian has been talking about me. Wait, of course he has she was his close friend. "Um, thanks." I said quietly. "Aw, Brian honey she's shy. You know Jade I loved your Victoria Secret's spring spread." My eyes lit up.

"Really? Thanks I think that was one of my favorites to shoot." I smile. Okay, she was making it really difficult to hate her. "Let's go in the house." Brian suggested. We walked in but poor Johnny was stacked with my bags from my hospital stay.

"Johnny you look like a mushroom." I laughed, "Shut up." He grumbled. "What? I can't hear you from all the way down there." I teased. He dropped all my bags onto the ground. "Johnny I was kidding." I swung an arm around his shoulders. "You know I love you." I giggled. Johnny nodded his head. "You better." "Shorty." I said before walking off.

I walked into me and Brian's room just standing in the doorway remembering the last time I was in here. I felt arms encircle around my waist which made me jump but I soon relaxed. "What are you thinking about?" He whispered kissing the exposed skin behind my ear. "You." I lied turning to face him. "You know it's been a while since we made love." He said bringing his lips to mine. I could feel his tongue pressing against my lips which caused me to open my mouth entwining our tongues together.

Before we could actually get into it someone interrupted us. "Brian babe, oh." Madeline said starring at us. Brian sighed dropping his head on my shoulder. "Yes Madeline?" He asked. "I want to talk to you about." She paused glancing at me,"You know." Brian cleared his throat before looking at me. "Can you give us a moment alone."

I made a face but walked out pulling the door my way but left a crack in it. I stood next to it eavesdropping. "Brian she's starting to as me why she doesn't see her daddy anymore." I could hear Madeline complain.

Dad? What in the hell was she talking about? "Madeline, I'm sorry but I can't leave Jade. I love Belle but I just can't Madeline. I'm not fucking ready to be a dad." "But you sure didn't mind when you were getting some!" Madeline practically yelled. "Shh! Jade is still in the house. I'll see Belle tomorrow. I'm sorry Madeline but they still can't know about this." Syn apologized his voice soft.

"Brian I love you. Always have and I always will." Madeline cried. "I know." He said drawing her into his arms. I felt really bad that here was Madeline and she really loved Syn and from what I heard had his baby and I was a complete fake. I never loved him, was never pregnant, and this engagement was based off false stories.

I walked out into the kitchen to see that Val and Johnny left. I dug in the cabinets and found the liquor then poured me a cup. I'm so sick of this game. I grabbed my purse to get my make up bag. Once I opened it I grabbed the tiny piece of paper and crossed another line with my eyeliner.1. Get His Attention2. Get Him Into Bed3. Make Him Into My Boyfriend4. Make Sure I Have Him Wrapped Around My Finger5. Get Him to Propose
6. Marry The Bastard
7. Then Finally Divorce Him For All He Got

I smiled and put the paper back. Only six more months to go and I can leave this city. I felt like my dream was finally going to be achieved. How pathetic is that. Huh, not too pathetic.

I got up and decided it was time to face my parents. I grabbed my keys and phone walking out not caring that Brian was all cozy with Madeline upstairs. He'll soon find out I left and worry like usual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay her confrontation with her parents was originally in this chapter but I decided not to put it in this one. Sorry.