Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Should've Avoided The Parentals

I stood in front of my childhood home. So many memories that kept kept me war but so many that killed me. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. For a moment I felt that no one was home but then I heard the door unlock.

My mother, my dear mom. The wrinkles that were in the shade of her long eyelashes only exposed her creamy skin. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and her green eyes lit at the sight of me.

"Mija!" My mom yelled pulling me into her arms. My mom was Hispanic and had a deep accent. "Oh my, your father is going to have a fit." She said pulling me into the house closing the door. "I know it's been five years but, I really did miss you both." I said sitting down. She nodded sitting next to me,"I heard you were in the hospital lately."

I nodded awkwardly,"I would have came but your father-" "I know mom. You don't have to explain." "How have you been? I didn't believe your sister when she said you were back. You really have became so beautiful."

"Aw, thanks mom but you're obligated to say that I'm your daughter." She giggled nodding her head. All of the sudden tears cam pouring down. I jumped surprised,"What's wrong, mom?" I asked wiping her tears. "I thought you were never going to come back after what happened." I gave her a small smile. "Well I'm here so dry your tears. I came over here to tell you something important."

She looked up at me drying her tears. I then held my hand out showing her the ring. "I'm getting married." She gasped covering her mouth. "Arionna, mija. I'm so happy for you!" She squealed throwing her arms around me. "My baby is finally getting married." I chuckled hugging her. "What's his name? Oh wait, was it that guy on the news? Syn... Stin..." "Synyster Gates?" I interrupted her. "Yeah, that one!"

"His real name is Brian Haner Jr." She nodded her head then stood up."I should go get some lemonade," I smiled looking around the house. It looked the same only newer if that was possible. In the midst of checking out my old home my phone started to vibrate. I looked at it seeing Bastard appear. It could only be one person. With a sigh I picked it up.

"Where the hell are you?" Brian roared from the other line. "I'm somewhere you aren't. Why?" I asked leaning against the couch. "Well I was so fucking worried about you. You just disappeared like that one night. I mean one minute I'm talking," More like hugging "to Madeline and the next you're gone!" "Brian, I left ten minutes ago and you're just finding out me leaving. I'm okay so stop worrying already." I could see my mom walking back in the living room towards me.

"I love you, have to go. Bye!" I hanged up on Brian and stuffed my phone in my pocket, "Hey ma, I have to get going. I'm sorry for the short visit." I apologized standing up straight. "But your father will be back any minute." My eyes widened,"The more reason to leave."

She set the tray down and hugged me."I hope you visit me again." My mom, Debra, said giving me a squeeze,"Sure I will." I mumbled. I stood back to see the door open revealing my father.

"Dad." I whispered. He looked back at me not breaking a cold, stern face. Not giving me a single smile. "What are you doing back here?" His cold voice asked.

"I'm visiting..."

He glared at me and slammed the door shut causing both me and my mom to jump. "You think after five years I want to see you. You already posed half naked in magazines for dirty, old men to drool over you." I knew how my dad felt it was part of my reason for leaving.

"Dad, I'm not barely clothed. It's like wearing a bathing suit. Why can't you support me? It's not like I had sex with half the country or my teacher!" "Don't bring your sister in this!" He warned. I put my head down in shame.

"I just want you to love me again...forgive me." I cried. He shook his head,"I'll always love you and I forgave you a long time ago but I will never forget." I hastily wiped my tears and walked past my dad whispering,"I'm getting married." Then walked out the door.

I dug my phone out my pocket to see, 20 missed calls I shook my head smiling, "He's such a worry wart."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Third update for the day. Two for this and One for my super awesome new Ryan Ross story called Send For All Your Absent Lover's Things

PLEASE COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!