Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

I Don't Know My Way Out This Mess

Brian has been gone all day. I'm seriously thinking he doesn't want me anymore. I keep telling myself I'm not bothered by it but hell! I know I am but only because of this brilliant plan of mine. Right at this moment me, Val, Johnny, Zacky, and Jimmy were sitting around the couches. Matt said he'll be around later and that he had some business to take care of.

"Dude, where have Syn been? I'm not waiting around his dumb ass house for nothing!" Jimmy complained sitting back against the couch. I rolled my eyes and looked at the television. We were watching music videos at the moment.

"I have no clue, you know men don't tell us, women, where they go before taking off. But they expect us to tell them where we're going." I said waiting for Johnny's little two cents to be thrown in the air.

"Well maybe if you women wouldn't hound us men we wouldn't have to be like that. Damn, I can't even play with Johnny Jr. before Lacey wants to know where the hell am I and what's taking me so long." Johnny did get a girlfriend over a few days. They met at a strip club. Her the stripper and him the client. How classy. But overall I heard she's really nice.

"Don't you all think Syn has been acting weird lately? He's been so fucking-"

"Secretive?" I interrupted Zacky finishing his sentence.

"Yeah, usually when he talks on the phone he'll stay in the room but lately he walks out in a hurry whispering." Jimmy shot out. I wanted to say "Haven't you noticed Madeline is only around when Syn is?" But I didn't want to start any problems or seem like a jealous fiance.

"I haven't seen Maddie around either." Val announced raising an eyebrow. Thank God for Val! Everybody nodded their head agreeing. Then there was a sound of the door opening then closing. We didn't get up to see who it was. It was obvious who came in.

Then Lord behold it was Syn, Madeline, and who I assumed was Maribelle. The only thing I could think of was why in the hell would he bring his little family over. Did he have a death wish or something?

"Hey guys." Syn said taking a seat next to me leaving Madeline and Maribelle standing awkwardly in front of everybody. As much as I hate to say it, it was very rude of Syn to leave his baby mama and daughter standing alone just staring back at everybody. But I was kind of pissed that she would bring her daughter around me knowing I was the fiance.

"Oh, sit down Madeline. I'm sure Syn wants to sit next to his soncha." I was so relieved none of them knew what soncha meant. Clearly, she was the hoe on the side. Okay, did I say a little pissed off because I meant really pissed off.

I kneeled in front of their daughter. "And what's your name sweetheart?"

"Mwaribwelle." She tried to say her name smiling.

"That's a lovely name." I said conscious that everybody was staring at the little girl beside Madeline and Syn who were staring at me.

"Nank you." I giggled at her trying to thank me. It was adorable even though I hate to admit it.

"Johnny have you been getting shorter?" Madeline joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Fuck you, Maddie"

"Watch your mouth, Johnny. There's a child here." Brian warned. Oh look it. Brian was trying to play a father. It was pissing me off even more. I had to control my temptation to go completely haywire.

"Oh fuck I'm sorry. Shit! I did it again! What the fu-"

"Johnny be quiet." I said trying to help him out. Once Johnny started he never stopped.

"So Maddie when did pop one out?" Zacky asked chuckling. Val hit him in the arm before clearing her throat.

"Maddie, you never told me you had a baby." Val said probably still in shock. Madeline looked down in shame.

"I didn't want to worry anyone?" She explained not once looking at anybody. She didn't even have the courage to look them in the eye. She was definitely lying. I mean her explanation sounded more like a question.

"Oh..well...that's....Congratulations?" Val said obviously speechless about the whole thing. Not to sound like a jealous bitch but why couldn't this Madeline chick take her daughter and leave. All she has to do is slap child support on Syn's ass.

"Daddy, I want some ice-cream."

Everybody sat silently covering from the last sentence spoken from Maribelle's lips. There wasn't one sound just eyes set on Brian and Maribelle. Brian had a pained face as he turned to me. It was almost as if he cheated on me and Maribelle was the result. But that was impossible.

"I'm going to get some fresh air." I said heading out the front door. I walked onto the front porch. I knew all of this so I was as shocked or surprised as everybody in the house. I thought it was funny how everybody's mouth dropped open and eyes widened. Shortly after I sat on the porch Brian took a seat next to me.

"I'm sorry." He quickly spoke. I stayed silent ignoring his lame ass apology. "I should have told from the beginning before I decided to propose.Damn it Jade I just fucking love you so much." I shrugged laughing at him in my head. I thought it was funny to sit and watch Brian get paranoid and fret because of me.

"It's fine. I already knew." I mumbled.

"What do you mean you already fucking knew?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I overheard you and Madeline talking." I calmly explained. I released a sigh not wanting to look at his furious eyes.

"You mean yo eavesdropped on our conversation. Is that why you left? Where did you really go Jade? Did you go out and get back at me?" I cringed at his words. Was he trying to say I cheated on him?

"What the fuck are you trying to say? That I cheated on you?" I asked standing.

"Well did you?"

I chuckled,"I can't believe you! You're trying to turn this around on me. Okay Syn, what do you want to hear? I'll tell you what you want to hear. I cheated on you!" I walked to the door. "Are you happy now?"

I stomped inside the house where everybody was quietly staring at me. Well Madeline and Maribelle was missing. I ran upstairs grabbing a suitcase. I didn't know why I let my emotions get the best of me. Why did he keep making me feel like this. So hurt and heart broken. I wasn't supposed to feel like this, I hated him!

As I threw random clothes in the suitcase I heard the door open. "Jade, what are you doing?" Val asked grabbing my arm trying to calm me down.

" No Val, how dare he say I cheated on him! He's the one with the love child and he falsely accuse me of sleeping with some one else. Well he can forget about the wedding! I don't-"

"Jade! Calm down!" Val yelled hushing me. "You don't mean that. You just need to get away for a while."

I calmed down taking a seat next to Val. "Where am I going to go though?" I asked bringing my legs to my chest. Val rubbed up and down my back.

"You always have me and Matt."

I shook my head,"I can't do that to Matt."

Val looked at me with worried eyes."Then what are you going to do?"

"Going back to work."

This would take my mind off of Syn and make things less worse than they were. I needed something to do to make me feel the hatred towards Brian Haner Jr. instead of the ones slowly replacing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Remember When (Used To Be Used To It) ;; There For Tomorrow

Sorry it also took me FOREVER to update I'm going to try to do it
more often an try to finish this story. I see about 10 or so more
chapters. Jade was supposed to stay with Val and Matt but I just
changed it as I wrote, I don't know but it leads to what I know is next.

CHECK OUT:Send For All Your Absent Lover's Things && Stilettos, Lighters, And Cigarettes

PLEASE COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!