Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Let's Run Away Together

"Derek, you're going to have to cancel the next three shoots." I said running into my limo. I left my Gucci shoot early when I go a phone call from Val.

"What? Why?" He said obviously upset.

I've been working for at least a few weeks almost a month. Brian was as stubborn as myself and I was pretty stubborn. Val told me after a week Syn broke. The house was a mess, he's drinking every night, and refused to see Madeline. I actually liked the last part.

Val and Matt were engaged! I couldn't believe it when I just got her call. I was going the fastest I could to get to California. I wanted to celebrate with Val. I mean, to her this is a big thing.

"Derek! Don't ask me just do it! I have to go okay. I love you. bye." I rushed the call and shut my phone. I leaned back into the seat thinking what Syn was doing at this moment.

What was I going to do? I needed Syn to take me back somehow. I'm sure he'll apologize especially after he read the magazines that were out.

Apparently, Jade Ryder was getting it on with Cam Gigandet. It was completely bullshit. Cam was a friend I had met when I went to the Never Back Down premiere one or two years ago. Even if I was with Syn under false pretense I was definitely not a cheater. Although Cam is especially cute and had a nice body.

"Jade I thought you were in New York working?"Val yelled once she saw me on the other side of the door.

"I was but I wanted to come back and celebrate this miracle!" I cheered.

"Miracle, huh?"

I nodded m head,"Matt finally got the balls to ask you." I passed her the bottle of champagne I bought before coming over. I looked around to see if any of the guys were over. I didn't see them but heard all the slurred laughter so I figured they were in the kitchen getting drunk like always.

"Is he here?" I asked looking around.

Val's face relaxed from her happy expression. "He's in the kitchen with the rest."

I nodded my head nonchalantly as if I didn't care. She lead me into the kitchen where everybody was drunk as hell.

"Hey guys!" I said once I was in the kitchen. The first one to see me and closest was Johnny. He jumped off the counter and stumbled on me.

"Jade- boo never ever ever ever ever..."

"Johnny." I said interrupting him.

"I missed you!" he said snuggling into me. I smiled looking down at him. He was like a little brother although we were the same age. Our little moment was ruined when Zacky came stumbling over.

"Jadie! I'm like so fucking drunk!" He stumbled and fell on him face right in front of my feet. I giggled shaking my head. Johnny moved back and Jimmy and Matt pushed their way over hugging me.

I could hear Val giggle as I struggled to breathe.

"Okay guys. I love you all but this is too much love. I don't think all of your girlfriends would like it so much. Look it Val even has that I'm going to kill you look in her eyes." I lied.

Matt was the first one to jump off of me. I laughed as he tried to apologize and Val faked the look. I pushed the rest off. I didn't like that I was so close to them. It made it harder for the departure.

"Um, where is Syn?" I asked looking around.

"He's outside on the beach." Val said coming behind me. i forgot Val and Matt's house was on the beach.

I walked out the back door with the gang laughing their ass off at the dog. What was so funny? I have no fucking clue.

When I stepped on the beach I could see Syn with a bottle of whiskey in hand. Just from the view of his back my heart started racing and my body warmed. I took slow steps to him.

"Syn." I softly spoke putting hand on his upper arm.

He ungracefully turned stumbling. He squinted his eyes then shook his head laughing. "You know you look a lot like my fiance." He slurred. I smiled and gently grabbed the bottle of whiskey.

"I get that a lot."

"You know she left me. Well of course you don't know but she did. I was a jackass and lost the woman I love for it. I just want her to know I don't love Madeline at all. There's nothing I feel towards Madeline besides that we share something with our DNA. I actually want to grow old and have little Jades and Syns running around with Jade. I don't care if I have that perfect white picket fence or blue fucking shutters or even a green lawn. I just want Jade."

I was seriously touched by his words. He was crazy about me and I was playing with him. Damn, I was not going to let all my hard work go to waste.

"What about her? What is she doing?" I asked playing along since he didn't know I was Jade.

"Now? She's fucking with some fag, Cam G- whatever! I fucking lost her! I'm a stupid piece of shit. She'll never want me again!" He suddenly became angry.

"Syn, calm down." I grabbed his face between my palms and placed my lips on his. I could feel his sincerity in his kiss. Syn placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer. I broke the kiss bringing my head back.

"Jade?" He asked a bit more sober.

"Yes." I breathed.

"Let's go to Vegas and get married."
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!