Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

You Know What That Means, Road Trip!

I couldn't breathe. Was I really going to give up my dignity to marry the son of a bitch? There wasn't a feeling in my body screaming otherwise. I thought I would be happy but truly i was hesitant. With out a doubt in my mind I was confused as a straight girl after making out with another girl and actually liking it. When it came down to it I did what I thought was right.

"Well, you might want to start packing if we're going to do this." I smiled watching Syn's face lighten and his beautiful smile appear. It was clearly a relief to him that I agreed to do this. But after this there will only be a few more months and I won't be able to see his smile grow or his eye lighten in the sun or even see his ugly scowl when we just got done arguing. I was genuinely going to miss everything about him.

What the fuck was I thinking? After this I'm going to be fucking free of this jackass and live my life however the hell I wanted without any guilt. I smiled at the thought.

Syn dragged me back into the house without a word. When we got to the living room each guy was sprawled on the couch or floor. Well, except Zacky who still had his beer attached to his palm.

Val shot up smiling, "You guys worked everything out!"

I nodded feverishly feeling touched that she even cared. Syn then opened his mouth and yelled, "We're getting married!"

Johnny shook his head, "We already knew that dumb fuck."

Syn rolled his eyes saying, "No, short shit we're going to Las Vegas."

Val's eyes widened,"Like, now?" She questioned.

"Yeah. Actually, Syn here has to pack seeing as all my shit is already in the suitcases." I finally said something helping the situation.

"Fuck me!" Val yelled leaning back.

"Well, Val I don't think I can do that seeing as we have an audience." I joked.

"The audience don't mind!" Johnny said standing.

"You're are a perverted midget. I going to go pack." Val spoke standing up from the couch.

"Me to!" Johnny yelled falling over his feet with a grunt.

"Great, who else?" I asked.

"Don't forget about me, sexy." Zacky winked lifting his beer up.

I looked over at Jimmy and Matt. "Let me guess. you two are coming?" They both smiled and nodded their heads.

Val, Johnny, and myself looked at each other and yelled, "Road trip!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know it was like a filler.
Sorry I have to come up with how it's going to go
and how Jacob is going to come into the story and...
how everything is going to end...temporarily..

It would be strongly appreciated if you check out my new
story Pushed Me Away, Then Asked Me To Stay Something New Everyday

who knows, if you like it and comment and subscribe i might
write a one-shot just for you!

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!