Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Strawberries and Whip Cream

I stood in the cold, icy water as the waves washes ashore. In my eyes all I could see was bright flashes. I was at the beach in a skimpy bathing suit doing a photo shoot for the cover of Sports illustrated.

It's been a week since I saw Brian although he called me plenty of times since then. He was such a loser.

Who calls someone almost everyday just to say good morning and good night?

Anyways he planned a date for us today. I was seriously dreading this evening. If it wasn't it wasn't for this plan I would bitch slap him and call him a jackass along with many other criticizing names.

Once the flashes stopped I shook my hands with the photographer and change into some normal clothes.

"Hey Derek, I'm going to take a walk around the beach. Just go on without me." He nodded signaling that he heard me and turned to leave. I walked along the beach finally coming to terms that I really did miss home. That's right, I was back in Huntington Beach and so was Brian. They just wrapped up their tour and was back here for awhile.

My phone ranged and I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Who is the hottest guy that you fantasize about touching every moment?" The familiar voice questioned. It was sickening how I could hear the smile on his face.

"Oh, that's a hard one. It has to be Synyster fucking Gates!" I tried to say happily.

"That's what I thought. But I really called to say I'll pick you up at your hotel room at nine."

"If you're a minute late Brian I will seriously torture you." I threatened trying to sound like I was joking.

"And how will you do that, babe?" He challenged.

"Oh I have my ways." I said before hanging up. Brian thought it was a joke but he had no idea what was coming to him.

I stood in front of the mirror looking over myself. My hair hung curled and my make up looked natural. I didn't want to make it seem like I was too hard because truly, I wasn't. I slipped on my black pumps, which matched my black halter dress that reached my mid thigh, and stood up checking myself out.

Damn, I looked hot and if Brian didn't think so he seriously had to be gay. Tonight was the night anyway. He was finally about to get a piece of Jade Ryder. I had mentally prepared myself for his intoxicating kisses, rough touch, and the fact that his dick was going to be in me. Of course I didn't want to admit that Brian had one hell of a kiss that can make a girl have an orgasm in the matter of seconds. If I didn't hate him so much I would feel the exact same way but I don't.

There was a knock at the door and I glanced at the clock reading 8:55 PM. Wow he was earlier than I thought he would be. I opened the door to see Brian standing on the other side of the door. We both stood in silence as Brian's eyes traveled down my body. I smirked at his obvious actions.

"You look...damn." Brian said with his eyes still fixed on my boobs.

"I hope 'damn' is good."

He shook his head, "No damn is great. You look beautiful." I rolled my eyes stepping out the hotel room shutting the door.

"Come on you charmer."

Brian led me to the car hand in hand.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he opened the door for me and I maneuvered myself on the seat without flashing Brian.

"You'll find out later." The door shut and he went around to slide into the driver seat.

"Brian why can't you tell me." I complained as he started the car.

"Just wait and see. Be patient because I'm not going to tell you." He turned the music up and surprisingly it was The Misfits, one of my favorite bands. I looked out the window at all the lights.

I can't believe I stayed away from home this long. What was I thinking?

In the midst of my thoughts I felt Brian's hand reach over and made itself comfortable on my upper thigh.

Any higher he wouldn't have his friend attached to him anymore.

I looked over at him sending a small smile then I turned my head and looked out the window thinking, This is going to be a fucked up night.

Finally after fifteen minutes I realized where we were at. "The beach?" I asked out loudly.

"I hope you don't mind."

I shook my head getting out of the car. I took my pumps off and threw them next to the car. "I love the beach." I said as we started walking.

"Yeah, this is where me and my friends,including Matt and the gang, used to get drunk and have bonfires." He laughed at the memory as I cursed at it...of course not loud enough so he could hear it.

"Val told me you were from California."

"Yeah, actually I'm from here." He gave me a face of bewilderment.

"You mean we probably went to high school together without knowing it?" He asked.

"I doubt it. I didn't go to the local school, you know Ocean View High. I went to some school twenty-five minutes away from here." He nodded his head. "Plus if we did ever meet and you forgot about me I wouldn't have given you the time of day when we met last week."

"Are you sure about that?" He asked giving a sly expression. "

Baby, I'm definitely sure about that." I nodded my head.

Brian moved his hands to my torso and started tickling me. I am a really ticklish person so I started laughing uncontrollably. "Brian...stop...it." I said between my laughter.

"Why? I'm obviously having fun."

I couldn't stop my laughter, "Please...stop." He shook his head so I escaped his grasp and ran around the rocks just to be astonished by the view.

There was a blanket spread out with lights around it and dinner was on the blanket. "You like it?" Brian whispered into my ear letting is hand wonder to my waist.

I really didn't think that a jerk like Brian can be so dare I say it...romantic. But I wasn't going to let this phase my plan. This was probably to make me so happy that I would sex with him.

I was going to do that at the end of the night with or without this.

"Brian,"I started off, "You didn't have to do all of this." I could feel his lips turn into a smile against the back of my ear.

"I know I didn't have to do it but I wanted to." I turned around and lightly pressed my lips against Brian's.

"Let's go eat." I grabbed his hand tugging him down with me. "So what did you have for us." I said pulling strawberries and whip cream out. I raised an eyebrow holding both in my hands.

"Are you suggesting something Mr. Haner?"

He smirked back at me, "Maybe I was, in the mean time let's not let it go to waste." I giggled opening them. Brian dipped a strawberry in the whip cream feeding it to me. I bit slowly into it my eyes staring straight into Brian's eyes as he stared right back.

Don't let this fool you Syn, I'm really glaring at you.

When I fed him back one he got a little whip cream on his lips. I chuckled, "What's wrong?" Brian asked.

"You got a little something right there, hold on." I leaned into Brian licking the whip cream off his lips slowly, eyes closed. I moved away once it was off. I smiled at Brian who just stared at me. I took a strawberry taking a small bite then looked back at Brian who still was looking up at me.

With the strawberry still in hand I asked, "What?" Brian suddenly pushed the strawberry out my hand and grabbed onto the back of my neck bringing his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I fucking love you all! Thank you so much for the
subscriptions and comments!
Their little 'scene' will be in the next chapter.
Hope you like this chapter and

Please comment and subscribe!