Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

A Tattoo Of J

In one car was Syn, Val, Matt, Johnny, and myself. In another was Peyton, Zacky, and Jimmy. Peyton insisted she come when I told her what was going on. She said that she'll be damn if she wasn't going to be my maid of honor. I just pity her because she is going to be stuck in a car the most horniest bastard-Jimmy- ever. Johnny squeezed in the car with us but Matt and Syn almost threw him out but me and Val cried and the guys gave in.

"Johnny, I think I just saw your ass." Val said staring out her window at the clouds.

"Really? Did it have a picture of Doctor Phil?" Johnny said earning a weird face from all of us sitting in the car.

"I'm starting to think you're secretly gay." Syn said glancing back at Johnny.

"I think that's why the girls like you so much." Matt grunted running a hand over his face. He was mad that Johnny sat right smack in the middle of him and Val. Val and I gasped and smacked Matt on the arm.

"Hey Gates, I saw your girl practically naked before you knew she existed. She has that cute little tattoo near her-"

"Johnny!" I yelled, "I don't want everybody knowing about that. Besides, I got that removed." I shrugged.

Syn glanced at me. Oh shit, I forgot he never knew about that. I used to have a tattoo of a heart with a "J" on my inner thigh. Of course if I still had it Syn would have been found out about it.

"What was it of?" Syn asked and before I can answer Johnny said, "A heart with a "J" inside of it."

I turned giving him a I'm-going-to-kill-you look.

"A 'J'? Whose name starts with a 'J'?" Syn asked looking at me.

I avoided his gaze. I know I should have answered back something along the lines of "my name starts with a J" or something like that. But I couldn't lie about Jacob. I mean he was my world and the whole reason why I was doing this.

"Don't worry about it." I quickly said turning to look out my window.

I could hear Val's harsh whisper, "Look what you done, Johnny."

I saw Syn's grip on the wheel tighten. The speed if the car increased and right then I could tell he was angry.

"Calm the fuck down Syn!" I said starting to get nervous.

"Why can't you tell me who the fuck he is?" He asked.

"Why are you so worried about someone in my past? Get over it. It's not like I still talk to the guy. I don't even know where the hell he is at the moment."

After a few seconds of silence I asked Syn, "Are you calm or am I going to have to jump out the car?"

He glanced at me then back out on the road. So was he going to give me the silent treatment now?

"Hey Val, have you ever met Escape the Fate?" I asked with my phone in hand. I looked back to see her shake her head.

"Do you want to?"

She smiled saying, "Hell yeah."

"Hell yeah." We looked at Johnny who just replied with her and burst into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm going t have ETF as special guests. I'm just debating whether
it should be Ronnie or Craig. So tell me in the comments!

PLEASE COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!