Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

You And Me Together, Always And Forever

I walked out the car ignoring Syn's presence. I mean, I don't even like the jerk so there was no reason for me to worry about his feelings or emotions. I smiled at Val and linked our arms together leading everybody into the club.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet Escape The Fate! This is fucking awesome!" Val cheered as I giggled at her excitement. She paused and glanced at me. "How do you know them and how well?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well I used to have a thing with-"

"Jade!" I looked ahead to see Ronnie jogging towards me.

I smiled and met him half-way wrapping my arms around his neck. His embrace was warmed and I remembered all the fun times we had. Even though he did something terrible to me I still forgave him because I could never be mad at Ronnie and I didn't want our friendship to be ruined over it.

"Damn, it's been for-fucking-ever!" He said pulling his arms back to look me over. "You look even better than I remembered."

I chuckled as my cheeks warmed and I slapped his shoulder playfully.

I could hear Jimmy and Johnny's hushed whispers, "They seem a little too close, don't they?" Jimmy asked.

"I hope Syn won't get mad. You know how jealous he gets." Johnny agreed adding his two-cents in.

I rolled my eyes moving back. "Ronnie this is Avenged Sevenfold plus Val-Matt's fiance- everybody this is Ronnie and- where's the guys?" I was suddenly aware that Max, Bryan-Monte-, and Robert wasn't with him.

"You finally realize we weren't here?" I heard Max's joking voice.

"I can never forget about you guys. Especially you, fucker." I said giving each of them a hug. "This is Robert, Max, and Bryan but I like to call him Monte."

As I introduced everyone I could feel Syn's gaze on me with a stern face. I rolled my eyes for the second time tonight.

"And this is the lucky man that is going to be able to call me his wife." I tired to say lovingly tugging on his arm pulling him down so our lips can meet for a quick kiss.

At least that's what I planned for it to be but Syn had another idea. He placed his hands on the side of my neck deepening the kiss. I have to say I hate this guy but he did know how to kiss a woman. My hands reached up and stopped holding onto his waist. His tongue slid along my bottom lip which parted allowing him to wrap around mine.

"Okay we know you guys are in love and all but we don't want to stand around getting hard watching you two." Zacky said sighing.

I leaned back throwing him a glare. "Well let's go party before the love birds get hitched." Monte said.

"Yeah, think of it as your bachelor and bachelorette's parties but sorta with each other." Robert spoke smiling with his glasses covering his eyes.

"Seriously Robert, we're in a building and you still have those ridiculous glasses on." I said shaking my head.

He shook his head smiling,"Whatever Jude, let's just go party." Everyone agreed and turned to go to the dance floor.

I was headed with everyone else but a hand held me back. I turned to see Syn with cold eyes. His lips in a smoothed into a tight line and I could see the lines in his forehead. I knew something was wrong with him.

I sighed heavily and crossed my arms when his hand let my hand go. "What is it now?" I asked annoyed.

"Were you going to tell me that you and him fucked?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

I smirked rolling my eyes, "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Damn right I am." He said with hard eyes.

"Fine then. Yes, I did fuck him and I did the two weeks we were together. What does it mean to you?"

"Were you going to tell me or just let him be all over you until your last name is Haner?" I could see he was starting to get seriously angry over Ronnie. Well, actually jealous.

"No, I wasn't going to tell you and this is why. You get so jealous over nothing! Ronnie was ages ago and it didn't even last a month. Can you not get mad about this." I pleaded placing my hands on either side of his face. "Please? Do it for Jade Ryder soon-to-be Haner." My hands slid down and I wrapped my arms around his shoulder.

Syn sighed then gave me a little smile, "Fine, but if I don't like how he's touching you I'm going to beat the shit out of him."

I giggled and stood on my toes placing a kiss to his cheek. "Thank You." I paused and looked him in the eye, "I can't wait to be your wife." So I can divorce your ass.

He smiled back and whispered, "You And Me Together, Always And Forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry For The Long Ass Wait! >.<
I'm Trying to Update Four Stories!
Title Credit: You & Me Bassline ;; Danger Radio
Please Loyal Readers:
COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE!!