Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

In Deep Shit

So I was currently standing at an altar in Vegas. Syn smiled so happily that it made me feel a bit bad that I was using him for the great revenge. My heart was racing as if it was going to burst out of my chest. My body shook as Syn held my hands. I couldn't take in that I was getting married for the first time as revenge.

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" My mouth opened but I couldn't say it. I couldn't say 'yes' because I would surrender my life to this man who I hate. I didn't think it wasn't going to feel so hesitant. I decided instead of responding in word I reached up and smashed my lips to him.

"Well I guess that was a yes." The guy marring us mumbled, "You may kiss the bride or groom. Aw hell, you know what to do." He sighed.

I could hear the whistles and clapping in the background. Val, the Avenged guys, Ronnie, Robert, Monte, and Max all yelled outrageous things.

Fuck, I just married my most hated person in this universe not to mention I hated him since high school.

Brian's lips curved into a smile as his hands wrapped around my waist. "Well, Mrs. Haner Jr., what do you want to do now?" Brian asked pulling back.

"You." I whispered giving him a small smile. He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and grabbed my hand. On our way out Val stopped us.

"You guys can't go fuck yet! We have to go celebrate this. I mean Syn setting down with one woman is a miracle. And then he found the right one."

Syn scoffed rolling his eyes, "I wasn't that much of a man whore. Stop exaggerating."

Val and looked at each other with doubtful faces. We turned to each other and echoed, "Right." Stressing it out.

I smiled and pulled at Syn's arm, "Sorry Val but we have to skip this one. We're feeling very frisky right now."

Val rolled her amused eyes and started shooing us off. On the way out I could hear Ronnie say, "Damn, and to think she was the best few fucks of my life."

I giggled and Syn's arm wrapped around my waist possessively. I guess I wasn't the only one that heard Ronnie. He lead us to the car and my stomach started to feel very weird. I ignored it and put a tiring smile on my face.

As we drove off Syn put a hand on my thigh. About now I had a very bad headache just thinking about the past events. Everyone was so happy about this marriage but me. But to everyone else I was the happiest woman in the universe but truly, I was stressed and exhausted. Making me an unhappy woman.

I looked around when I saw Syn pulling over to the side of the road. "What are you doing?" I asked staring at him as if he was the craziest man alive.

He turned to me with a serious face that made my body freeze up.

"Jade, you don't know how much you really mean to me. I have done a lot of shitty things in my life."

No kidding. What was this anyway? A confession? It was a bit ironic though.

"And I realize that I was childish and immature. Hell, I was a jerk and I wish I could take it all back. I really don't deserve someone as kind, beautiful, intelligent, and funny as you. I really do love you so much. I want to start a family with you and have a shit load of kids and grow old with each other. Even die together."

I didn't realize that his words actually got to me until a tear hit my hand. I brought my hands to my face trying to wipe away the wetness from my face. Why did he have to be the one to tell me this? Say something so sweet and caring. The sweetest thing someone has ever told me. And all I was doing was using him for my vengeance.

I stomach churned and I could feel the acid run up my throat. I jumped out of the car letting all the waste come up. I could hear Syn's worried voice call out my name getting out the car. He came behind me and pulled my hair back trying to help my out. Tears now ran down my face because of Syn's caring nature and from the vile waste pushing past my mouth.

His hand ran up and down my back trying to comfort me. I shook my head spitting out the last of the vomit.

"I'm okay." I said straightening up.

I looked to see Brian's worried eyes. It made me slightly uncomfortable to see him so worried about me. It made me think of how he would laugh and poke fun of Arionna. Sometimes I wonder why I consider her another person when I am Arionna.

"Let's go back to the hotel. You can rest and I'll order some warm soup." He gently spoke as his hand grazed my cheek.

The wind blew silently and my hair flew from my face. Cars passed us with their noisy honking and the shrieking sound of tires against the street. I could barely function with Brian's soft eyes giving me such a warm stare.

I shook my head scowling at myself. I pushed his hand away and turned back to the car. "I'm fine. Please don't make a big fuss of this."

He moved towards me grabbing my arm. He jerked me causing me to turn around facing him.

"Don't make a fuss? I'm your fucking husband, Jade! Your health is not only yours anymore. What's yours becomes ours." He yelled as his face started turning red. His voice then calmed after a moment, "Dammit, I just worry about you all the time."

I swallowed hard and slowly moved closer to Brian. I laid a gentle hand on his arm trying to bring him back to reality.

"Hey, if you want I'll go back to the hotel and lay down, you can order the soup, and fuck you can even feed me if you want." I chuckled at the last part.

He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. He leaned down trying to give me a kiss.

I placed a hand over his mouth stopping him from doing something he would soon regret.

"I just threw up and haven't brushed my teeth or chewed a piece of gum." I said trying to nudge him away.

He smiled still leaning forward. "I don't care, you are my wife now."

I leaned back turning my head, "Eww, Syn that' gross. Don't do it." my voice full of amusement.

"Come on!" He laughed wrapping his arms around my waist.

I laughed deeply with him and led him back to the car. "Let's go back now Mr. Haner."

He smiled at me and whispered, "Anything you want Mrs. Haner."

At that moment my heart stopped. I, for the first time, noticed Brian's true smile. I wanted to beat my heart and tell it to start functioning but I couldn't take my eyes of of Brian. Right then I knew it. I was in deep shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry For The Long Ass Wait!
My Favorite Chapter Of Brian Yet!
Check thisjoint out. It's
sooo funny. Plus, I write it with a friend. :)
Should the truth come out soon? Should Brian find out before
the plan is over? Should the reason she's doing this come
back to Huntington? Is she in love with Syn?
you tell me by commenting

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!