Untitled

Untitled.

FRANK'S P.O.V.

Why would Mikey actually want me and Gerard together. His two best friends. Yes, we are both Bi, but Mikey always seemed to have a bit of a problem with it. Now he is trying to get us together. I went downstairs to talk to Mikey and Gerard followed. I mean Gerard is one of my closest friends, but I don't think I have feelings for him like that. Maybe someday. But not today. We were downstairs.

"MIKEY!!!" I yelled for Mikey.

"WHAT!! " He yelled back.

"COME HERE, WE NEED TO TALK!!"

"OK IM COMING."
He walked into the living room where me and Gerard were sitting onthe couch.

"Sit down," I told him. He sat.

"What do you want to talk about??" Mikey asked me.

MIKEY'S P.O.V.

What would Frank and Gerard want to talk to meabout? I thought a minute.... OH CRAP!! Those letters. I completely forgot. Welll, If thats the case then Bob and Ray should be in here too. They were a part of it. I yelled for them to come in.

"BOB, RAY, GET YOU BUTTS IN HERE!!" I yelled.

"Why do they need to be in here, this is beetween you, me ,and Frank" Gerard Said.

"They were a part of it." I replied.

"So, you know what we want to talk to you about?"

"Yes, and Bob and Ray helped me."

"So its them too?" Frank asked.

"Yes," I replied. Then Bob, and Ray walked in.

"So, what do you need?" Ray asked.

"They read the letters and caught on."

"Oh, I knew we shouldn't have done that." Bob said.

"Ya, it was a great idea." Ray said to Bob.

"No, it wasn't, now shut up." Bob said.

"No, you should be the on to shut up." Ray said.

"GUYS, GUYS, BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!! you aren't little kids." I told them. They stopped.
"Now, the only reason we did that is because we have already done everything else possible." I said. I kind of forgot Gerard and Frank were still in here.

" Wait, wait, how long has this been going on here?" Gerard asked confused.

"About...erm.... a year." I replied.

"WHAT!! a year, it that why you tried to make me and Frank sleep together last night?" Gerard was getting very worked up.

"Wait, im cunfused, what is all of this about?" Frank asked.

"Well, why don't you ask Mr. Mikey over here?" Gerard said. I started to talk.

"Well, first of all, don't start getting all worked up about it, we were just trying to help you guys," I said.

"Help us with what?? I don't know whats going on here?? Are you like trying to get us together or something??" Frank said. He is very slow of catching on things.

"YES!!" Everyone else said.

"Did you just get that?" Gerard asked.

"Well.. Ya... But Why were you trying to get us together?" Frank asked me. I tried to exlplain.

"Well...um..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will write more when ....
I GET COMMENTS!!!