The Incorrect Definition of Love

Shower

I was getting ready to head to register for the baby shower next week and Matty was in love with the gun thing we were using.

“I love doing this” Matty said.

“It seems like it” I replied.

“I mean it’s like I have the power to do anything” He responded laughing.

“Well, don’t let it go to your head” I said laughing.

We got done with that and headed home. Warped tour was over and everyone was back to normal. My sister and I hardly talk to each other. She’s doing good from what I’ve heard and Matty was happy we were having a boy. He was going to be handsome and be like his father.

“You know I can’t wait when he’s here” Matty said.

“me either” I replied.

The baby shower was finally here and I was officially five months along. I was barely showing and people were shocked that I was that far along. Matty was driving to the baby shower while I was in the passenger side looking over stuff.

My sister was still with Mike and it confused me that she was still with him. He is an asshole but if she loves him then I won’t say anything. I hope nothing happens at the this shower or I will go off. I will personally kick someone’s ass if something goes down. The phone in the car went off and it was Hilda.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey” She responded, “what time is the shower?”

“Three thirty” Matty responded.

“Okay, I may run a little late is that fine?” She asked.

“Yeah, just show whenever” I replied.

“Okay, I’ll see you soon” She said.