One Step Closer

Part 11

The girl was coming to the living room; but there was a huge problem here – Pierre neither David heard any noise. They kept kissing and touching each other all over the body. The moment was really passionate. Neither the person who was coming in knew who was there.

Then she got it. As the door flew open, she glimpsed David being under Pierre’s body. That’s true, the sound of the door and her footsteps stopped them. Pierre was just looking at her somewhat dumbfounded before he got it and got up off David’s body as quickly as possible. David couldn’t get over it.

“Oh, hey,” Pierre said and ran his fingers through his hair nervously. He was getting a very sharp look from the girl that was standing opposite him. “Hey? That’s all you said?!” She said angrily. The anger she was keeping inside went out in a while. Suddenly she went to David who sat up finally and said: “You, lout! How is it to lie on MY couch?! Get out! It’s no place here for you. Get out right now!!” She shouted out and the expression on her face was telling it all.

David just took a look at Pierre aback. “I’m sorry, I just thought it would be nice to visit-“ “This is what you call just a visit?! Get out of my way, you bastard!” David’s jaw dropped down. He knew it – the girl is unbelievably vulgar and naughty. “Well, I’m sorry!... I’m out.” He said and walked her by, going away. “No, you’ll stay here.” Pierre said and took him by his shirt.

“No! Bet he won’t!” The mad girl said. Pierre looked at her with disbelief. “Well, girl. He will. It’s 10 p.m.! Don’t you think it’s too late to travel on his own? He will stay overnight, agreed? Thanks.” He said radically and smiled mockingly before he took David and led him to the vacant room.
“Pierre, you’re not normal. I CAN’T stay here overnight.” David was kinda confused and mad about this situation. Pierre just took him by his arms and whispered towards his face: “Sweetie, I don’t want to place you in jeopardy.” Then he kissed his forehead.

“You can spend the night right in this room, yes?” He kissed him once again – this time for a long time – and hugged him tightly. “Gonna be okay, Davie. Don’t worry,” he pulled away and walked away from the room. He didn’t even let him say anything. David was completely speechless.
“You have shown off in the right light, really. Why do you do that? You know the boy is really sensitive.” Pierre said in a low voice. It should be noted that the door David was behind was slightly open so he could hear their conversation.

“I have shown off?! Well, it was you who was making out with the… boy!” She said angrily and put her foot down, being really upset. She got him. Pierre didn’t know what to say about it. She was right and he found nothing to say. Nothing at all. He was quite lost.

“Don’t you wanna explain it?!” She wasn’t under control. Pierre sighed. “No. It was all good, just nothing happened.” He said and rubbed his tired eyes before looking on the floor nervously. “Am I not good enough for you or what?” “I don’t wanna talk about it. You act like you have never cheated on me.” Pierre said and he got her. She was gawking at him.

“I’m gonna have a shower now. I think it’s too much.” He said and walked away. It was true – he solved this situation in a bad way. He should have talked about it with her but all he wanted to do was to go to sleep and forget about what have happened this day. But on the other hand, he really have enjoyed the perfect afternoon with David. It felt like he was his lifetime husband. Pierre wishes it was like that in fact.

“Stawp!! Talk to me!” She shouted out with the squeaky voice. “Stop yelling!! It pisses me off!!” Pierre shouted out before going out of the room and slamming the door behind him. He got allergic to her voice. She was just standing there in the middle of the room, being speechless.

Pierre went straight up to the bedroom. David, being in the room with slightly open door, could see the shadow going around. He knew it was bad. Even the slam of the door was such a shot! He felt like going away. He felt like HE was the reason why they don’t get on well together; there was nothing to do about it.

The tensed situation wasn’t over. They were in arguments even in the bed. The hassles were damn cruel.

The other day, the girl with the squeaky voice went down the steps to the kitchen. She bumped into David in the doorway. “What are you doing here still?!” She asked aloud. David was really afraid of what was gonna come. “Keep calm, okay? I’m on my way out.” He said quietly and wanted to walk her by but she didn’t remove from the doorway – David couldn’t do it.

He took a look at her. It was kinda strange, the girl is a bit taller than the little guy. “Don’t dare to touch my Pierre.” She said clearly. David was afraid but hell-bent to say the truth. “Okay. I won’t touch him again but YOU will let him do what he wants ‘cause the forcing you’re doing to him all the time is getting on my nerves. The guy is a person, too and has the right to decide by his own mind so stop the fuck having control of him! The guy is sooo poor, I feel so sorry for him, you know. The guy has a huge and bad personality trait – he can’t just refuse someone, he can’t say ‘no’. But it’s time for him to do it. You’re incredible what you can do to people! Everybody knows what you are like.

Everybody knows how you act like but Pierre saw something deep inside you. He thought you were normal and he didn’t listen to us – we keep saying him that all Californians are the same! They are just fucked-up! And you are not a case apart. You’re just a poor girl that needs someone to use for money. It’s all you want from him – money and good sex. But bet, girl, BET that THIS is gonna take its tax. I assure you that it’s gonna backfire on you, girl.” It was the end of David’s monologue. The girl was just standing there in the doorway, being speechless.

David was also in tears. “You have two choices – be yourself, have beach parties and let him go or behave normal, be his wife and a mother of his little girls. That’s all what I wanted to say.” He said and was about leaving. He was in the hall when the girl went back to catch him up.

“You’re a bastard that keeps stealing my husband! Get a grip and get OUT of here! No one wants you here, you motherfucker!” She shouted out. She neither David knew that Pierre was awake – he was slid-down on the ground up by the steps, crying. He heard it all.

“You don’t even have the right to call him your husband! Well, after all the ‘yes’ he said at the wedding ceremony was sooo forced and hollow! The guy is so unhappy since the day he got married. The fucking ring around his finger means nothing at all! He DIDN’T want to marry you!” “You think you’re the best one for him? He’s not gay, you fucking moron!!” She was yelling all the time. It was a wake-up-call for the little girls, too.

David burst into tears. “Fine. Do whatever you want to. But then I feel really sorry for the little girls that they have mother as you are. They don’t deserve to have someone like you in their lives. I hope it’s not too late to take them away and bring them up somewhere else….” David said in a calm way. “Bye.” He said and walked away.

It’s true the girl didn’t stop yelling at him. David got a plenty of vulgar words even then. Then there was a time for him to leave.

……….