You Had Me at Hello.

08 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Pomona, CA; June 20, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 08 of 52)

I smiled as I stared at my phone. Jeremy McKinnon was now my boyfriend. I literally had to pinch myself just to make sure it was true because it was really tough to let it sink in that I was in a relationship with one of the hottest guys alive.

The bus came to a stop and I jumped up quickly. I went to the door just as the driver opened it. I stepped off and noticed we were at the venue in Pomona. I loved being in California but we didn't have a day off until after the show in Washington.

"Hello Seriah. Have a good day." The bus driver exclaimed before heading off to wherever he had disappeared to during the day. I jumped off the bus and went on the search of the venue to get a feel for it so that I could easily find the stage later when we had to perform.

I loved to just walk around the venues because I got to see everything before the storm of fans attacked and destroyed the place with the trash that they decided not to use a trash bin. I loved being on tour because I got to visit the world and meet fans.

"Hello my darling girlfriend." Jeremy said as he approached me while I sat on an empty recycling bin. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me and set his chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning Jer." I said as I watched people set up the main stage. "It's amazing, isn't it?"

"What? Them setting up the stage?" Jeremy asked me. I nodded. "I can't believe how quickly they do it."

"I love watching them do this." I said. "Why are you up so early?"

"I go for a run every morning." Jeremy told me. I turned and looked at him as I noticed that he was in a tight fighting shirt and basketball shorts.

"You look nice." I said sarcastically. He wiped the sweat off his forehead which caused him to lift causing his stomach to show. I turned back towards the stage and continued to watch the stage go up.

"What time do you play?" Jeremy asked me with a yawn as he leaned against the barrel I was on.

"Like 2." I said quickly. "What time do you play?"

"When the doors open." He said stretching. "Are you going to come and watch?"

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it, babe." I smiled as I turned to look at him. "Are you going to come and watch us?"

"Yes. I'd love to watch you." Jeremy said placing a kiss on my cheek. "Well I need to go and clean up. I smell."

"Not only that but you need to wake up the others." Jeremy groaned. "I have to get my band up too. But I'm not going to be nice about it."

"Of course you aren't." Jeremy laughed.

"I will get y'all too." I said pointing at him. "I plan on pulling a prank on everyone while this tour is going on."

"Oh God." Jeremy shook his head. "I'll see you in a bit." He placed a kiss on my temple before disappearing back to the bus area. I sat on the barrel until I noticed that Jeremy were rushing to the stage as the gates opened. I jumped off the barrel and took off after them.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them. Jeremy grabbed my hand as we walked to the stage. We stood in the trailer and Jeremy did some vocal warm ups.

"You look nice." Jeremy smiled. "I don't know if I told you this already or not."

"Thank you." I smiled before kissing his cheek. I smiled at him as we listened to the crowd begin to yell loudly for the boys.

"Are you going to stand on the side or in the back?" Jeremy asked me. I smiled at him.

"I will be on the side so that you can see me." I smiled at him. He gave me a hug as everyone was warming up. The show was going great and then Jeremy decided to change up the last song.

"So today my beautiful girlfriend Seriah is standing right here and I want to play her a song, that is not on the set list. This is for you, gorgeous." Jeremy smiled at me.

"I'm missing you so much, I'll see you die tonight
Just so I can get to you before the sun will rise
I know the signs are on and I feel this too
None of that ever seems to matter when I'm holding you

And I'm wasting away, away from you
And I'm wasting away, away from you

What have I gotten into this time around
I know that I had sworn I'd never trust
anyone again but I didn't have to

You had me at hello.

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours
It's simply radiant, I feel more with everyday that goes by
I watch the clock to make my timing just right

Would it be okay?
Would it be okay if I took your breath away?

And I'm wasting away, away from you.
And I'm wasting away, away from you.

What have I gotten into this time around
I know that I had sworn I'd never trust
anyone again but I didn't have to
You had me at hello

You gave me butterflies at the mailbox (you had me at hello)
You gave me butterflies at the mailbox (you had me at hello)
You gave me butterflies at the mailbox (you had me at hello)
You gave me butterflies at the mailbox (you had me at hello)

You gave me butterflies (you are so cute)
at the mailbox (you had me at hello)
You gave me butterflies (you are so cute)
at the mailbox (you had me at hello)
You gave me butterflies (you are so cute)
at the mailbox (you had me at hello)
You gave me butterflies (you are so cute)
at the mailbox (you had me at hello)

What have I gotten into this time around
I know that I had sworn I'd never trust
anyone again but I didn't have to
You had me at hello
You had me at hello
You had me at hello
." Jeremy smiled at me before thanking the crowd. I grabbed his hand as we walked off the stage.

"Thank you, Jer." I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"Anytime, beautiful."