You Had Me at Hello.

07 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Las Vegas, NV; June 19, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 07 of 52)

I climbed into bed around 2 am and I was really regretting it. We had a set earlier in the day thankfully but Jeremy wanted to grab lunch away from the venue so that it would just be the two of us. I cuddled my pillows and I noticed that my blanket smelt like Jeremy. I brought the blanket to my face and soon I was asleep thinking about Jeremy.

**

"Gorgeous, it's time to wake up." Jeremy told me as he pulled open my curtain. I rolled over and looked at him with one eye. He smiled at me and I noticed how sweaty he was.

I groaned and got out of the bunk as Jeremy drank his water. I grabbed my watermelon romper and quickly removed my pjs before tossing them in my dirty clothes hamper in the empty bunk across from me. I put on my strapless bra and then realized that I was standing in my underwear in front of Jeremy. I pulled on my romper quickly and turned to look at Jeremy. He was smiling at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He smirked at me and crossed his arm over his chest as if to mean that he was not going to answer me. I placed my flower crown on my head while I slid into my shoes. As we started to walk off the bus I grabbed my cell phone and put on my lipstick. I rushed next to Jeremy and I slid my lipstick into his pants pocket with a smile.

"Well then, is that all that I'm good for?" Jeremy asked. I smacked his ass and laughed as I put my debit card in his pocket too.

"No. You also have a nice ass." I joked. He looked at me with a smirk before he slid his sunglasses onto his face and made his way to the exit gate of the band lot where a car was waiting for us.

We got into the car and we were taken to this little shopping district. We walked around for a little bit before we found a little cafe to eat at. I bought a few new outfits and a new shade of lipstick. We talked during lunch about all sorts of fun things and Jeremy laughed at me when I accidentally knocked over my drink breaking the glass since it hit the floor.

"Seriah, I want to ask you something." Jeremy smiled after I was given a new drink. I smiled at him as I noticed how nervous he was. "Will you be my girlfriend?"