You Had Me at Hello.

04 of 52 (Part 1)

Seriah's Point of View (Driving Day; June 16, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 04 of 52)

I woke up to the bus moving and I groaned. I hated having to get up so earlier just because the bus was moving but we had a day to go from Dallas to Albuquerque. I was not excited for the drive because it was nine hours but luckily we got a break half way in Amarillo, TX.

I got out of my bunk and looked down a my outfit. I was totally find with staying in pjs all day we were spending most the time on a bus anyway. I sat down on the couch and grabbed my laptop that was on the table. I opened it up and began scrolling through Twitter and Facebook. Nothing too exciting was going to happen today and that was the worst part.

"Why are you up?" Judah asked as he came out of the bathroom. I pointed to the curtain that hid the driver. He nodded.

"Why are you up?" I asked. Judah pointed to the driver too. We shared a laugh before falling silent.

"Jeremy was pretty chill about the crush thing." Judah finally said. I nodded. "Most people would have freaked out."

"That's for sure. I literally wanted to burst." I said looking at my laptop. Judah grabbed a snack before going back to his bunk leaving me to waste the next nine hours on Tumblr.

**

"Seriah we are taking a 30 minute break." Jake told me. I nodded and went to wake up the five guys that were sleeping in their bunks.

"Fellas, food and potty break. I announced loudly. Davey rolled out of his bunk and looked at me. He smiled but soon yelped in pain as Zacky, the guitar tech had rolled out of his bunk and hit heads with Davey. I couldn't help but to laugh. "Get off the floor before Trae, Matt or Storm steps on you."

"That would be pretty funny actually." His voice surprised me. I turned to see a smiling Jeremy. "We stopped at the same stop. I figured I would say hello."

"Hello?" I asked him. He smiled at me as I placed my sunglasses on my face as I headed off the bus. "Hey Skaff."

"Hi Cooperson." Kevin smiled before climbing onto their bus.

"You buddy buddy with him now?" Jeremy asked as we walked into the little gas station store.

"Basically. We've been texting each other for the last two days. We're on a last name basis." I laughed using my poshest voice ever which caused Jeremy to laugh.

"What are we on?" Jeremy asked me. I looked at him and smiled. I got close to him and stood on my toes to whisper in his ear.

"Hello." I stepped away from him and continued walking to the store.

"Hey Seriah." Jaime smiled at me as he climbed off his bus.

"Hola Jaime." I smiled. He stopped and looked at me.

"You speak Spanish?" Jaime asked me. I stopped and looked at him for a moment.

"No."

"Yes she does." Judah said walking past me. Jaime watched Judah get back on the bus.

"Who is that?" Jaime raised an eyebrow at me.

"That is our new guitarist, Judah who also happens to be my cousin." I said as Jeremy, Jaime and I walked into the store.

"New?"

"Johnny quit." Jaime nodded before going to the alcohol. I skipped a drink knowing that I still had water on the bus and went to the candy. I grabbed a bag of chips and some chocolate. I realized I was alone and Jeremy was at the coolers with his back to me. I silently walked up behind him and stood on my toes so I could whisper in his ear. "You had me at hello."

I paid for my items and got back on the bus. As I went to the back of the bus as it pulled away, I looked out the window to see Jeremy getting on his bus with a smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriah's Outfit