You Had Me at Hello.

05 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Albuquerque, NM; June 17, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 05 of 52)

I said my goodbye to the crowd and walked off stage. Today had been nothing but I signing and a show. The signing literally started when the doors open at 9 and went until we had to get on stage at like 2.

We were all walking back to the bus and none of us were talking, not because we were angry at each other but because we were just tired from today. I walked behind the boys are they walked fast to get to the bus to sit down for the first time in hours. I was in no hurry because I knew that I was going to shower today because it was my day. One of the bad things about this tour was the weekly outdoor showers that everyone could come and watch.

"Hey Seriah! Wait up." I stopped to see Jaime coming towards me with Vic. "Do you have plans for the next hour?"

"I'm about to shower. Why what's up?" I asked him.

"We were going to do shots on our bus if you wanted to join." Vic told me. I shook my head.

"It's been a long day. I'll join you guys on the next break day. I literally have no energy to do anything today." I said putting my hair up. "We had a five hour signing before the show and then we were on stage for a hour. I'm just ready to shower and sleep."

"Five hour signing? You have a lot of New Mexico fans." Vic laughed.

"And she is a Mexicore artist." Jaime laughed. Vic looked at me.

"Crecí hablando español. No es gran cosa." I said. Vic look at me for a moment. "Are you not fluent?"

"I know a little bit." Vic laughed.

"Well I said I grew up speaking Spanish and that is is no big deal." I shrugged.

"She is more Mexicore than I am." Vic laughed.

"It happens." I laughed.

"Well get your rest." Jaime said pulling me into a hug. I smiled and gave Vic a hug too.

"I will. See you guys later." I told them before walking away. As I walked I listened to the sound of my skull necklace bouncing against my chest. As I got in front of the buses the sound of someone running up behind me could be heard. I ignored the sound until the person stopped right next to me.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked me. I put my hands in the small pockets of my shorts and looked at him. I shrugged.

"Five hour signing before a show." I said. He put his arm over me as we walked.

"Are you busy?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"I'm going to show and watch Breaking Bad while I lay in my bunk." I told him.

"Would you like some company?" I looked at him. "For the rest of the day? I'm free for the rest of the day."

"Sure. I just need to shower real fast. You can wait in my bunk." I told him as we got to the bus. The people that were around us had stopped to look at the two of us. I noticed Kellin was walking towards us. "Hey Kellin. I have something for your kids."

"Yeah? That's nice of you." Kellin smiled coming in. I rushed into the bus and came back out with three turtle pillows.

"I bought four of them. One for me and the one for Liam, Rowan and Copeland." I smiled. He gave me a hug.

"Wow. That's awesome. I bet they will love it." Kellin took the pillows and walked back to his bus. I noticed that Jeremy had gone inside the bus so I took this as my chance to shower.

"Hey Seriah." Alan Ashby walked back as I came out in my bathing suit. I smiled at him and set up the shower in a bug on the bus. I got my body and hair wet before lathering up my hair to wash it.

"Hey Seriah, again." Kellin laughed as he walked towards the stages. I smiled at him and lathered up my body with my body wash.

"Hey Seriah." Tony said walking past me with a few bottles of alcohol. Mike followed behind him with more alcohol. I smiled at them as the door opened up and Jeremy came out on the phone. He stopped and looked at me with wide eyes before going to the other end of the bus.

"Well look what we have here." Charles said loudly. I turned and looked at him with one eye as he pointed the camera at me as I rinsed out my hair and body.. "I guess one of the perks of a female on Warped Tour."

"What might that be?" I asked him. He got closer and laughed.

"I guess you didn't notice the many bands sitting outside and watching you shower in your itty bitty bikini." He laughed again. I looked around as I lathered up my hair with conditioner.

"I'm telling wives and girlfriends." I shouted loud enough for everyone watching to hear me. Most of the guys left while the single gentleman remained sitting.

"It's alright! I got a picture!" CC from Black Veil Brides announced. I shook my head and continued to scrub the conditioner in my hair as Jeremy approached me.

"Charles stop being a freak and watching the girl." Travis said as he laughed. I looked over at him and noticed he was vlogging.

"Hey Travis." I laughed. "Everyone was watching a little bit ago."

"I bet." Travis laughed. I rinsed out my hair as Jeremy leaned against the corner of the bus. Travis and Charles walked away. I made sure all the conditioner was out of my hair and I turned for my towel. Jeremy handed me my towel with a smile.

"Thank you." I dried off my body quickly before bending over to wrap up my hair. Jeremy walked behind me and I noticed that he was blocking the view of my ass from the people around us. I towel dried my hair and I wrapped the towel around my body and removed my bikini before wringing it out.

"Did you really just do that?" Jeremy asked me. I nodded. "Why did you take it off?"

"Because its wet." I said as Storm came out in his trunks. "It's all yours, man. And watch out, the guys like to watch."

"No. We like to watch you." Ashley Purdy informed me before he climbed on his bus with his band mates. Now that I was covered with my towel, the crowd of men that were watching me had dispersed.

"So was Jeremy also watching you?" Storm asked. I shook my head.

"He was blocking the view of my ass." I laughed. Storm nodded and started to get ready to shower. I walked onto the bus with Jeremy. "Get into my bunk and I'll join you in a few. Jeremy stopped and looked at me.

"How do I know which bunk is yours?" Jeremy asked me.

"She had seven little pillows." Judah laughed from the front where he was playing Fifa with Trae. I flipped them off before standing at the bunk where we had our suitcases. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to get dressed. When I came back out, I watched Jeremy as he moved the pillows to the bunk across the way.

"Do you not like my pillows?" I asked him. He stopped and looked at me. He took in my appearance and chuckled. "Hey. Don't laugh at my leggings."

"You look adorable." Jeremy said as he removed his shoes before climbing into my bunk. I smiled at him as he got underneath my quilted blanket that I had made with my grandma.

"You look adorable underneath my quilt." I smiled at him. He pulled the blanket up to his chin and made this face like he was taking one of those cheesy Facebook pictures where you smirk and look up. I took a picture of him and put it on Instagram with the caption, "Look who is in my bunk right now waiting to watch Breaking Bad! @therealjeremymckinnon."

"Let's watch this show." He smiled. For the last few days we have been watching Breaking Bad and texting each other until we had the chance to watch it together. "Get in here and let's cuddle to watch this show."

"Alright, Mr. McKinnon." I laughed before climbing into the bunk to watch the show with him. He put his arm behind me as I pulled the screen down to started the fifth season of the show. I pulled the blanket over us and relaxed against him.