Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 2

Jeremys POV-
"Look dude, We have drove around all day, Knocking on doors, Nobody has heard of a lost dog. Let's just put up a couple'Found dog' posters, and call it a day.. Oh, Then go get food.. I'm hungry." Neil said.
"Yeah, I agree." I said, pulling into the drive thru at Taco Bell. I got my food and headed back to my place.

I was in the middle of eating, Neil had finished and was playing Call Of Duty on your Playstation, There was a knock at the door. Pepper barked, My dog just looked at Pepper like she was crazy. I got up and opened the door, Sticking out a foot to keep Pepper inside.
"Hey Kev."
"Hey Jeremy.."

I motioned for him to come in, And he stepped forward, Over Pepper and around my foot. He plopped down next to Neil and my dog, Zenki.
"So, Whats up?"

"His dog is pretty attached to him.." Neil said.I were scrolling through some random blog post on my phone, finishing my tacos, I looked down to see the dog laying at my foot.
"Well, Its not mine, But.." I said."Maybe its the beard." We all had a laugh.
"Yeah, Maybe Jer." said Kevin.

Jessies POV-
I knocked at my neighbors door, They opened, and said
"Can i help you?"
"Um, Yeah, I lost my dog. Heard anything?'
"Yeah, Some guy, bout six one, beard, Came by. Said he found a dog."
"Thanks Mr. Paul. Do you know which way he went when he left?" He pointed you left, You thanked him again and headed back to the car.

"Good, I can drop you off, then go door knocking. At least we know shes safe." I said.
"Okay.. And, Yeah, Good to know she didn't get hit and run."Luke said. I dropped him off, and went door knocking. I was about to knock on a door, when i heard a familiar bark. I looked to my left, I saw someone disappear inside a door. I ran over, and knocked.

Jeremys POV-
There was another knock at the door. I stood up, not knowing who it was. Alex and Josh were busy tonight, Neil's girlfriend was out.. I opened it up, Forgetting about Pepper, She took off, Toward the girl in to doorway.
"Uh, Sor-"

"Pepper!" She screamed, Getting down on the ground and grabbing the mutt by the collar.
"You the owner?" I said. She looked up and by her face i knew she had to be a fan.
"Holly shit, Jeremy McKinnon." She half whispered.
"Yeah.. Seems I found your dog.." I said.
"Yeah, Thanks. Good thing some weird guy didn't get her." She said."By the way, I'm Jessie."
"Nice to meet you," I said, Shaking her hand. "Want to come in, Neil and Kevin are here." She nodded and i stood back to let her in.

"Is it okay if Pepper comes?"
"Shes been in here this long, Why not." I picked up the small sized mutt, and carried her in.
"Hi, I'm Jessie" She introduced herself to the other two guys.
"Hey." They said in unison.
"Sit," I said, sitting back down at the table. Pepper bolted over to me, Licked him on the hand, as to say 'Thanks for everything, Man.' Then ran over to Jessie, hopping in her lap.

"Pepper, Calm down," She said, Laughing."So, Was she any trouble? Rip up anything?"
"Nope. She was good." I said.
"Good." She said. After a second, She said,"Did you feed her?"
"Yeah.. Who wouldn't feed a dog for almost two days?" I said.
"Horrible people..Forgetful people." She replied.

"Well, Jer isn't horrible or forgetful, As far as i know, at least." said Neil. Everyone smirked, then sat there for a minute, watching Neil play COD. Jessie grabbed her phone out of her pocket, to tell Luke
she found him.
"Gimme that," I said, snatching the phone from her.
"Hey!" She said, trying to get it back. I was too tall for her. I quickly added my contact, and gave her her phone back.
"Welcome." I said.
"Oh.." She replied, She seemed stunned."Well, I gotta go."

"Okay. Text me tomorrow, Everyone else is busy. I'd like to not play Black Ops all day." I said.
"Alright." She said with a laugh, Scooping up Pepper.

Jessies POV-
I was completely shocked when I saw Jeremy had gave me his number, I thought he was just going to play with me and play keep away. Turns, He wants to hang out tomorrow. Awesome, I was meeting my favorite band, And getting my dog back in the same day. I couldn't wait for tomorrow, I glanced down at my phone when i got in the car, and realized it was tomorrow.

"Oh shit, I need to get some sleep." I reached over and patted Peppers head, and sped off to my house.

Peppers POV-
I was back with Jessie, So everything must be okay.. She seemed a little hyper.
I liked that man, Hopefully i'd see him again! But, at the end of the day, i always wanted to be with Jessie. And that's what i got tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a bit short. But, Its almost 4am. Soo, Ill update soon :)