Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 3

Jessies POV-
I was pretty much shaking once I had got out of the shower, Jeremy fucking McKinnon of A Day to Remember was going to hang out with me.. I was so stoked. Pepper seemed happy to be back home, What surprised me is she seemed overwhelmed to see Luke, She normally didn't pay him too much attention. Anyways, I got out of the shower, Threw on an ADTR shirt. Then i remembered i was going out with Jeremy, And changed to a Pierce The Veil shirt. I slipped on a pair of blue jean shorts. I texted Jeremy and asked him what we were doing. He said bring a bathing suit, So i took off my clothes, and put on a bathing suit, then put my clothes back on. What a workout..

Pepper barked her goodbye as I slipped out the door. Jeremy was sitting in his car, Outside my house. I hopped in, and we started talking.
"Hey Jeremy."
"Hey. What did you do this morning."
"Just the norm. Shower, Feed Pepper,Change clothes, Text you, Change clothes, Ya know."
Jeremy smiled, and hit the gas.
"Where are we going?'
"Well, Kevin isn't home, and he has a pool. So basically were breaking into his backyard." He replied.
I smiled and said,
"Well, Fine with me."
"Good." Jeremy said, with a smirk.

Jeremys POV-
Once we had got to Kevin's place, I pretty much just kicked open the fence door. I slid a twenty under the fence, right next to the gate i'd broke. He'd find it when he went to fix it.

"He's got a nice backyard." Jessie said.
"Yup" I replied. We faced away from each other, and peeled off out outer layers. Leaving me in blue swimming trunks, and her in a black bikini. I hopped in. She sat out to tan for about ten minutes, then met me in the pool.
"Its too hot for that shit today." She said.
"Yeah." I replied. After a couple minutes, i dove under the water, swam around underwater for a couple seconds, then came up. "Feels damn good."

"Yeah." She said, with a slight laugh, twirling some of her brunette in between two fingers. She stared off in space. I decided to have some fun, i splashed her with a big wave.
'Hey! Fuck you Jeremy." She splashed me back. After out little splash party, We started to dry off and talk about thinks we have in common. Mostly we talked about music, But occasionally the conversation took a turn. We talked about dogs, my other bandmates, basically anything you could think of, we talked about.

~Hours Later~
"Well, Suns going down. Guess we should get out of Kevin's yard before he finds us." I said.
"Alright, Want to go get some food?" Jessie asked.
"Okay." We disgusted where to go, Take out or Dine in. We finally decided to grab some burgers and head to her place.
Were just sitting, eating, Having the occasional conversation, I get a text message.
Hey, You were here, weren't you... -Kevin
Yeah, Maybe so
He didn't text me back, so i assumed he was cool with it. As long as it wasn't some guy scoping out his house to rob.
"Who was it?" Jessie asked.
"Kev, Making sure there wasn't a burglar." I replied.
"Oh, Okay." She said, As i reached down to pet Pepper. "I think she missed you."
"Well, Whatever." I said back. She looked over at my phone, I looked down to realize i had gotten a text and hadn't heard it. I picked up my phone, It was Neil.

Dude i'm going through a lot of shit right now, We need to talk asap Like legit as soon as you can. I sighed, knowing exactly what it was. Him and his girlfriend hadn't gotten along too well lately and, he couldn't break up with her because she would come after him. He just didn't want his friends getting hurt, and him getting shot in the face.

"What?" Jessie asked, Studying my face.
"Neil, Probably him and his girlfriend," I said, and went on explaining about what happened recently, And why they couldn't break up.
"Oh, Well, I don't mind if he comes here.. If he needs to talk." Jessie offered.
"Thanks." I said, Texting him her address. "But, Keep in mind he's most likely pretty shaken up."
"It's okay." She said, Getting up and taking our garbage to the trash.

~Twenty Minutes later~
There was a knock on the door. I stoop up and let Neil in. He waved slightly to us both, And sat down next to Jessie. He put his head in his hands. He didn't seem to be sad, More angry.
"This time she fucking, demanded i send her... 'pictures' of myself. She showed at my house, attempted to beat me with an empty stapler. I kicked her out, eventually, and then i called you. It was worse than it actually sounds, But.. Ya know." He said. "I can't just break up with her, She'll shoot me."
"Sorry to hear.." Jessie said.
"Yeah, It happens.. Wait no, Fuck that. It only happens to me." Neil said, with a slight tone of sarcasm.
"Yeah, We'll find a way to get you out of this. If we have to hoard you at my house." I said.
"Thanks for the offer.. Wait no, It might come to that actually." He said.
"That bad?" Jessie asked.

"Jess, I was beat with a fucking STAPLER. Yes, Its that fucking bad."
"Hey, Only my friends call me Jess. Its Jessie to you."
"Oh so i'm not your friend?"
"Only my closest friends call me Jess, Put it that way." She said."But, to answer you, Yes your my friend... Oh, and by the way, Nobody has said anything about Josh or Alex.."
"Yeah, They bailed on us the night we found Pepper. And they were busy tonight." I said.
"Hm, It seems like everyone always has plans except me and Jer, And sometimes Kevin. But he usually does something." Neil said.

'Ha, Yeah." I said. "Looks like we got a new addition," I said looking over to Jessie.
"The only thing iv'e accomplished in the past 3 days is looking for Pepper, Finding her, Meeting my favorite band, and breaking into Kevin's backyard.." She said.

Jessies POV-
"Hm, Oh, Were your favorite?.. Good thing your not like most fangirls." Neil said.
"Want me to fight with you over your shirt." I said.
"Noooo Thanks." Jeremy and Neil said in unison.

"Oka-" I started, When i familiar tone came on.
All i want is a place to call my own, Mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone -Whoa-
You know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

I answered it, It was Luke.
"What Luke?"

Uh, Can you pick me up from school tomorrow, Bus sucks.
'Yeah, Whatever. Gotta go. See ya Luke." I hung up.

"Who's Luke? Boyfriend?" Neil whispered to Jeremy. Jeremy just shrugged. "You spent all day with this girl and you don't even know if shes single or taken? Gosh!"
"He's not my boyfriend.." I said."And, I'm single."
"Oooh," said Neil. "Okay, I'm gonna shut up right now. I can't even get out of my own relationship, No way i'll start a new one.. Not that i'd ask you out.. Or that your ugly, i just.. Fuck i need to stop talking." Jeremy and I laughed.

"Yeah, I get ya. its cool." I said. Neil sighed and looked down at his phone.
"Fuuuuck...." He said slowly. "I'm about to throw this thing out the window." I leaned over to see what it said. He quickly covered the screen and turned to let Jeremy see. I pretended to pout.

"Sorry, Personal stuff..." he said, blushing a bit.
"I'd say... Far beyond personal." Jeremy whispered.
"Well.. What is it?" I asked. Neil's face when from pink, to bright red. He sat on his phone to avoid it getting in my hands. "Its okay... You don't have to tell me."
"Ill tell you lat-." Jeremy started

"Do and ill come for your ass." Neil said, obviously angry.
"Calm down, I was kidding." Jeremy said. Neil calmed down, and got another text. He looked at it, Showed Jeremy, then went back to blushing bright pink. Jeremy only shook his head.
"Can i at least have an idea..?" I asked.

"Its his girlfriend.. She wants..." Jeremy started.
"Picturesss..." Neil finished, placing his head in his hands. I sat stunned for a second..
"O- Oh..." I said. Jeremy nodded and Neil kept his face hid.
"Alright fuck this," He stood up, went outside, and came back."I left my phone in my car."

"Probably a good choice." Jeremy said.
"Oh, and i took your number out of her phone.. Just in case." He said.
"Good." Jeremy said with a sigh. I nodded. "I'm heading back to my place.. Neil.. Sleepover?"
"Nowhere else to go." He said. "Chick invaded my place." I smirked and let them out. Pepper barked.
"Bye" They called in unison.
"Bye." I responded, closing the door.

Peppers POV-
She shut the door, The man and some other guy that was pretty familiar disappeared. I was just happy I got to see them again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are liking this, Cause, you know all stories come to an end, and if i get good feedback and a good handful of views and subscribers, Ill make a new series, Fo sure :3