Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 4

Jeremys POV-
"I've sold my soul to the open road" Jessie sang along to 'The Downfall Of Us All'.. She got to pick the music this trip. When the clapping part came in, We all started clapping, luckily we were at a red light.

Neil laughed, Along with Jessie. I only smirked, trying to not get hit by the old woman next to us. Jessie turned the music down.
"Hey Neil... Isn't that your girlfriend.." Jessie pointed out as we pulled into a parking space at IHop.
"Fuuuuuck." He whispered.

"Don't worry man, I gotcha back.. Like always." I said.
"Yeah, catch that bullet would ya?" Neil said. Jessie smirked, then realized Neil wasn't kidding.
"Chick would shoot ya?"
"If i didn't 'Listen' then probably." Neil said. "She became a nut job after her dad said he hated her.."
"Oh," Jessie said.

"Yeeah, Lets get some fucking pancakes already." I said, Hopping out of the car. Neil sighed, and eased his way out. Jessie hopped out and met us around the car. Neil went out before us for some odd reason.

Jessie and i yanked him backwards just as a car flew past, running 50 in a fucking IHop parking lot.
"Damn, That girl." He said. "Shes out to get me.."
"Just, Walk between us." Jessie said.
"Yeah, And let me hold your hand too?" Neil said in his most childish voice.
"You wish," Jessie said. I found it funny and laughed a bit. Neil pretended to pout. Then, Someone grabbed onto him from behind.
"Oh baby, I missed this." Someone said. "Wait, Who's that whore?" She said, Motioning to Jessie.
"Excuse me?" Jessie and I said in unison.

"Uh--Uhh gu- guys.." Neil said, His hands fidgeting. I realized his 'girlfriend' had a hand on his crotch. My face must have had some kind of retarded unknown expression on it, Because Neil's girlfriend spoke up.

"Oh, Jer, You want some Lily too?" She let go of Neil, He let out a relived sigh.
"Hell no." I said.
"You know you want this." Lily said, standing right in front of me. She placed a hand on my crotch, i reared my hand back to slap her off me, But Jessie had that down. She gave her a slap that would leave a mark.

"You'd best not lay a hand on him."
"Oh, Shes your hoe." Lily said, Looking me in the eyes.
"She ain't nobody's hoe." I said, shoving her back from me.

"Get in the fucking car!" I yelled, then realizing Neil was almost there, and Jessie had began to run to it. I ran quickly, I heard Lily scream from behind. She was running toward us. I was about to pass Jessie, So I just used my instinct, picked her up bridal style, and ran with her. She shrieked at first, Then realized it was me and i was just helping her. I dropped her off at the passenger door, ran around back, and hopped in.
"Th- Thanks Jer." Jessie said, as i slammed the gas.
"Yeah."I looked in the back, and noticed Neil was still fidgeting. "You okay?"

"Ye- Yeah. Just, Sh- She scares me. I- I mean, Someone that's out to get you grabs ya there.. Watch out.." He said.
"Well, Yeah." I said."Oh and thanks Jessie, That was kind of.. Awkward.."
"I guess we can all thank each other," Jessie said.

"Yeah," Neil said. He whipped out his phone, and sent a text.
Lily, I'm officially breaking up with you. I'm tired of this bullshit. I know your not gonna give me my key back, So.. I had the locks changed yesterday. If your found in my house ill call the cops. That also goes for touching me, And my friends."
"Good, That needed to happen," I said.

Jessies POV-
"Damn, I really didn't realize what a psycho you were with." I told Neil.
'Yeah, i get that a lot." He whispered.
"Look, Its over, Finally, And i'm starving. Lets get some food. Its lunchtime now.."

"I want tacos." Neil whimpered.
"Anything for baby Neil." I said.

"Yay!" He sang. Jeremy just rolled his eyes. We got Taco Bell and headed back to Jeremy's
Neil sat on the couch, which had been made into a makeshift bed. Everyone ate their tacos, Then Neil packed up.
"Maybe now i can fucking go to my own house." Neil said, a tone of anger in his voice.
"Yeah." Jeremy and i said in unison. Neil threw his stuff in his car, and drove home. Leaving me and Jeremy alone.

"Should i go.." I said, not wanting to keep him from his friends.
"I mean, I'm not doing anything. Everyone is busy, Except Neil.. Who probably doesn't want to go anywhere anyway.. But i mean, I don't want anyone thinking i'm holding you hostage." He said.
I laughed a bit,

"No, Nobody would even notice. Except Luke, I'm suppose to pick him up from school two days from now. My parents probably wouldn't even care in the first place.." I whispered the last part.
"What happened between you guys." Jeremy asked.
"Nah, I don't wanna hog up your whole night"
Jeremy leaned back, "I got all night."

"Alright, Fine." I sighed, Then told the entire story of how after my 18th birthday, they'd thrown me out and never talked to me again. Didn't let me come in their house. They did it to all my siblings, except the youngest, She was only 16, she would get the same thing me and my brother had, in two more years.

"Wow.. Nice parents." Jeremy said, Sarcastically, as he leaned up to the table.
"Yeah, I know right." I said. Jeremy got up and motioned for me to come with him. We went to his bathroom, He stood over the toilet, I stepped back and covered my eyes.

"What did you think i was doing?" He said, laughing a bit. I opened my eyes, and realized he was digging in his med cabinet. I smiled at the idiot in me, Why would i have thought that.
He pulled out a picture, and showed me it. It was his Mom and Dad.
"Why do you keep your pictures in the cabinet in your bathroom?" I asked.
"When i moved in i dropped them in there, Never moved them" He said, with a slight chuckle.

He put the picture back. "Alright, Now i really do have to pee. And your gonna have to do more than cover your eyes." I smirked and shut the door, walking back to his living room.

~Couple minutes later~
Jeremy waked in. He sat down on the couch, Half a cushion away from me.
"So, Did you break anything in the few minutes i was gone?" He asked.
"No, But i ate Zenki." I replied.
"It would be easier to believe if he wasn't sitting on my foot." I looked down to see the pug on his foot.
"Well, Whatever." I said.

"Hey, Ill be right back." He jumped up and walked off. After a few minutes he yelled, "Come back here." I got up, And went down the hall, Peeking in every room. He was in the last on on the left. He was sitting on his bed with a controller in his hand.. He had a Playstation in his Living room, How many consoles did he need. "Its my old XBox, Netflix refuses to work on my Playstation."

"So were watching Netflix?" I asked.
"Yup," He already started it up."Alright, Hop in." He said, Motioning toward the rest of the bed. I hopped in, taking a pillow from the head and putting it at the foot. We picked out a movie, And somehow, i fell asleep.
That's going to be fun to tell Luke, I fell asleep in Jeremy McKinnon's bed.

Jeremys POV-
It may sound creepy, but i watched her sleep from the doorway. I grabbed Zenki and went to sleep on the couch.

Peppers POV-
It was odd, Jess didn't come home. I guess our neighbor got the memo, cause she grabbed the hidden key and came in and fed me, It was late, but it was dinner. I didn't argue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yuup. Feedback is nice. If there's a place where i put 'Your' instead of 'my' Or whatever TELL ME. I need to fix that. They aren't really long, Because, This took me like, 3 hours. And its not even that long. I find it better to do 2 short parts a day instead of 1 long part every day or two. So, Yup. Feedbaaackk.