Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 5

Jeremys POV-
Dude, Go wake her the fuck up. Lick, we have places to go man.-Neil
Lick?
Shut up. Damn auto-correct.


I sighed, Me, Neil, And Jessie were going to hang with Josh and Alex at Kevin's today. I walked back to my bedroom, and knocked on the door. I heard a low moan, then somewhat of a gasp. Jessie came flying out of the door.

"Did i get drunk last night?"
"Er, No.."
"Thank god." I laughed a bit. 'Then what DID happen." she asked.
'We were watching a movie and you fell asleep." I answered, walking with her to the kitchen.
"Oh, Explains why i was upside down.." she whispered.

"Yeah, Here." I said, reaching up into a cabinet, and taking out two bowls."We don't have time to go anywhere, Hope you don't mind."
"No, When i'm not around you and Neil, I eat cereal everyday." She said, Taking a bowl and filling it with cereal and milk. I copied her. We sat down at the table, and ate. Talking a bit about bands. Zenki came running in barking.

"Hungry boy?" i said, getting up and putting food in his bowl.
"Wait? Nobody fed Pepper last night, Shes prob-"
"Nah, I snatched your phone and texted your neighbor."
"Oh... Thanks."
"Anytime." I said, Sitting back down and finishing.

Jessies POV-
~Like, And hour later~
We finally got to Kevin's, Neil let us in.
"Hey guy-.. And Jessie." He said.
"Hey." We responded.

"So uh," Neil said sitting down on the couch by me. I noticed Jeremy get up and go to the kitchen. "Wanna explain what happened last night?" Neil wiggled his eyebrows. I shook my head.
"Nothing. We were watching a movie and i fell asleep." I said.
"Did he rape you?" Neil asked. Trying to look as serious as possible, but he kept smirking.
"I don't remember. Go ask him." I said, trying to fight back the laugh.

"Jer! Get in here." He called.
"What?" Jeremy asked once he got to us.
"Did you rape her last night?"
He shook his head."Nah, Wasn't worth it." At this point, We were all fighting back smiles. We all gave in, and busted. After we were done, we realized Josh and Alex were staring at us,Kevin must have went to the bathroom or something.

"Oh, Hey, This is Jessie." Neil said, motioning toward me.
"Oh Hey." I said. Josh looked between me and Jeremy.
"Nope." Neil said, Popping his p. Josh looked between me and Neil.
"Uh, No." Jeremy said. Alex looked between Jeremy and Neil, Trying to keep a serious face.
"Don't think so." I said, Smiling like crazy. Everyone had a good laugh.

We all talked around and i became good friends with Josh. We traded numbers and then, it was past noon. So we all went are separate ways, And got lunch. Me, Jeremy, And Josh met back at my place so we could let out Pepper. We ate lunch, We had gotten some take out from a new Chinese place.

Pepper was really excited to see Jeremy. Once we had finished eating, We just started chatting about places we liked, Places we didn't like. Pretty much everything about Ocala..
Then Jeremy mentioned something that i haven't thought about in the past couple weeks.
"Yeah, We go back on tour in 5 days.."
"Yeah. I'm happy to get back on the road, but still."Josh said.

"I'm gonna miss you guys like crazy." I said, Looking up at them.
"Wanna come with us then...?" Jeremy asked.
"I mean.. Can I?" I asked.
"Yeah, I talked it over with the guys and they don't mind. One of us brings a friend every so often. It gets boring hanging with the same 4 people for months at a time.. But of course you can always take a break from touring.." Jeremy said, Going on, and on.

"Okay, Jer, You can shut up now.. Before you tell everyone's secrets, Or some shit." Josh said. I laughed slightly. Jeremy shrugged.
"Thanks for the offer guys. I don't do anything for a living. Except work at Red Robin. But they are renovating and had to shut it down. Were getting time off.. With pay." I said.
"How long?" Josh asked.
"Until their done." I replied. Josh rolled his eyes.

Jeremys POV-
Man, Josh and Jessie are really hitting it off.. Just praying she doesn't forget i saved her dogs life.. Sorta. Honestly, She was pretty cute. And nice and all that, But i'm definitely not asking her out anytime soon..

"Jeremy.. Jer. Dude.." Josh said, Snapping his fingers in my face.
"Oh, Hey." I said
"We were gonna watch a movie. But were moving to the couch. So, Move it."Josh said, Standing up and going to the couch. I followed them, and we picked a movie.

~Two hours later.~
"Alright guys, I've gotta head out.. Gotta get up early tomorrow and its already midnight. See ya." Josh said as he headed out the front door.
"Jer, You look pretty tired.."
"Yeah, I'm gonna go too." I said, Standing up. I didn't realize how tired I was, Until i almost fell over.
"Mm, Your not going anywhere." She said, pushing me back over to her couch. The hit me in the face with a pillow and threw a blanket at me. "Night Jer." She flicked the light off and disappeared down the hall.
"Night," I said, Before flipping over and passing out. Right before i blacked out, i felt something jump on me..

Peppers POV-
Where did Jess go? Oh well, Guy is on the couch. He won't mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little short, Oh well. Enjoy~