Status: wrtten as I go

A New Dawn

Pt. 6: Wet & Naked

“My queen, your bath is ready.” Myra came from behind a wall, which I expected.
“Thank you,” I said, standing walking to the stairs “Come, have a word with me,” I continued up the stairs, and Myra a little confused followed.
I entered the bathroom and felt the water a little, it was a perfect temperature.
“Help me?” I asked Myra as I reached behind me to undo the strings of my bikini. She hurried over and began to undress me; I don’t think she had ever seen me completely naked. I sat in the tub and let the water take me.
“If that’ll be all?” She said nodding, turning to leave.
“It won’t, sit.” I said taking a sponge and using it to douse the water over me. Myra sat very uncomfortably on a small step stool next to the tub. “Do you fine my husband attractive Myra?” Myra’s eyes widened and she swallowed hard.
“No ma’am,” she said shaking her head, eyes still wide.
“You’re not in trouble, Myra. I don’t want you to lie to me, or tell me what you think I want to hear. Think of it as… talking to one of your friends.” I chuckled a little. “As hard as that may seem.” I looked at her and gave her the best endearing smile I could manage, she smiled weakly back. “Now, do you find my husband attractive?”
“Yes ma’am… mostly all the girls do.” She said in a quiet weak voice.
“Do you find me attractive?” I asked.
“Yes ma’am, you are the most beautiful women I have ever seen.”
“Do you want to fuck my husband?” Her eyes widened again and she answered quickly this time.
“No ma’am, I have no interest in that what so ever.”
“Why not?” She jumped back a little, surprised at my question.
“Why… do I not… want to fornicate with your husband?” she asked confused, and I nodded slowly.
“Mm hmm”
“I guess my most honest answer would be because of you. I have too much respect for you to even allow those types of thought to enter. We can all see the way he loves you and the way you to him, it’s admirable. I want a love like that, with my own.” She answered. I pondered this for a while rubbing my body with the sponge
“What happened the other night, will never happen again… Do you understand me?”
“Yes ma’am.” And for some reason I knew she knew exactly what I was talking about.
“And I don’t mean just by your doing, I mean my husband will never involve you into his affairs like that again. You work for me.” I enunciated the last part slowly, boring my eyes into hers. “And if he or anyone else ever has a problem with that, you tell them to take it up with me. Is this understood?”
“Yes ma’am.” I could see her take a slight sigh of relief.
“That’ll be all.” I said, and without missing a beat she rose and left the room; shortly after, followed Sam, who glided in the room with ease and a smile.
“There you are, just how I like you.” He smiled.
“And how is that?” I asked teasingly.
“Wet and naked.” He said shrugging off his shirt, pants, and briefs. “Can I join you?” he asked standing in front of me in all his glory.
“Come on in.” I said sliding up so he could sit behind me, but he didn’t he sat in front across from me, lifting me on top of him, my legs wrapped around his waist… yet again. He smiled at me and placed a few stray hairs behind my ear, sliding his finger down my cheek. “What was all that urgent business with Ezra?” I asked.
“I don’t want to talk about it.” He said, trailing kisses down my neck. Avoidance was also one of his best qualities.
“Why don’t you want to talk about it?” I said, extending my neck allowing him to continue.
“Because my wife is naked, wet, and in my lap, and I also haven’t slept with her in three days, so I” he said planting a hasty kiss on my lips, “don’t” he did it again, “want to talk about it” he kissed me this time more passionately. I could feel his pelvis pressing against me and there was not stopping him. He was right it had been three days, three days to long. I decided to put off my line of questioning to a later time and kissed him back. He slid into me, hands on my waist, and I began to move with him. I threw my head back as we began to speed up and one of his hands supported my back while the other slid down to my breast where it met his mouth. We moved together quicker, and I let a loud moan. I reclined back forward and Sam’s mouth met my ear where he whispered in to it. “Say my name.” he said.
“Sam…” I was able to moan out.
“Sam what?” He said. We moved even quicker alternating between slow and quick strokes. “Say it baby, say it.” He whispered. I moaned louder trying to form the words.
“Sam… My king.” I said and we came together in silence except for the aftermath of the water rushing against us. My breathing began to slow and so did his and he kisses me on my cheek.
“What am I without you” He whispers in to my ear.

The next morning my husband is not at the breakfast table, but in his place is a note that reads:
I like October 24th, you’ll look beautiful in the fall glow
My parents would like that.
Love, Sam

“Myra, please sit, grab a notepad.” I said to Myra who was standing quietly near me, I’m sure. Sure enough a few minutes later Myra came to sit next to me with a note pad and pen. “I’ll need flower arrangements from the florist, what’s his name? Bob something.”
“Gonzalez.” Myra said writing at the same time.
“Yes, please set up a meeting with him soon so that we can discuss this. I will need white wooden chairs, we’ll get them imported like we did last time. It’ll be tight here on Sam’s beach, we will need to hire workers, please put up an ad in the paper. Do we still have the tables from Sam’s birthday?”
“Yes ma’am they’re in the storage cart in town.”
“Great we’ll need all of those, maybe even some more. I want to meet with all the towns chefs sometime this week , have them prepare their signature vegetarian course for me and I will choose the best. I also want to meet with all the town pastry chefs, and have them each bake their best cakes, no chocolate, and I will also choose the best to my liking. Please call Ms. Mae and ask her where she is with the dress, let her know that the dress will need to be ready by late October, and that I will pay whatever is needed for the rush. Do you have a nice dress you can wear?” Myra looked up surprised and confused.
“I can come to the wedding?” She asked.
“Have Ellis use one of her bridesmaid dress ideas for you and Jean to have something to wear. Nothing matching, or too formal, just something nice. You and Jean will come with me when I go to fittings for my dress.” I continued on ignoring Myra’s question. “Also have Bengazi from Bengazi’s Suits and Tailors, tailor all the security men a nice jacket to wear. Tell him he doesn’t need to make anything, he can just use whatever old jackets he already has, and then of course he will need to tailor Sam a suit. The men will wear white, with black pants. Sam will wear all white. We will prepare a guest list tomorrow.” I finished finally stopping to take a drink of my tea.
“It will be… the wedding of the century; better than Will & Kate.” She said, smiling after; I chuckled a little.
“My husband would love that.” I said laughing even harder.
“I will get to work on this immediately.” Myra nodded and left the table, and I was alone again.
This was it, the royal wedding Sam had been talking about for so long. A part of me felt sick; there was truly no backing out now. I stood to open the patio doors and stood outside in need of fresh air. I less than two months the wedding would be here and I would truly be the Queen of this land. People will expect ore from me, leadership, charity, ideas, none of which I was a stranger to but I was not used to people expecting them from me. Suddenly Sam’s arms were around me. his lips to my neck and I took a deep breath with him.
“Ezra just told me he, I, and several of the guys have appointments at Mr. Bengazi’s Suits and Tailor this week. I take it you like the date.” He said.
“Your parents would love it. It’s a good date; I don’t know why we didn’t think of it before.” I said laying my head back on to his chest and closing my eyes. “Myra says it will be bigger than Will and Kate.” He laughed loudly.
“Myra’s correct.” I stood there my head flat on his chest and no place ever felt safer yet scarier than this did, and I wasn’t sure how to felt about that.