Status: HI GUYS!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KEEP READING ALSO EXCUSE MY ENGLISH MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS SPANISH ;)

Logan, Logan, You Make Me Gay

The Meeting

The door opened; he came out and looks at me waiting for an answer. I didn’t answer at the moment I just keep looking at him, white skin like the snow, his dark brown hair and those green eyes that you can get lost in them and just think about nature, green nature. Since I didn’t speak, move or anything I just keep looking at him. I said in my mind; damn it, I lost. He is hot. Danna is going be bothering for the rest of the year.

Ethan: ok… this is awkward. I think you’re lost this is the boy’s building. The girls’ building is the next one.

Logan: WHAT?! He confused me for a girl? Oh my! This is going to be awkward from now on.
I... I’m, I’m your roommate. I finally said to him after that random expression. I really was looking at him and processing all of his hotness.

Ethan: Omg! Dude! It’s you then, sorry, let me help you with your bags. Damn you really look like a girl. I’m really sorry. This is really awkward.

Logan: DON’T DUDE ME!!! I said all angry.

Ethan: Sorry, Logan. Is Logan right?

Logan: Much better, yes it’s Logan. He has really sexy muscles in those arms while he helps me getting everything inside the room. I put everything in top of my new bed and make my way out to get the rest.

Ethan: Where are you going? Aren’t you going to unpackaged? He sounds really curious.

Logan: Oh! I looked at him; I still have things left in the car.

Ethan: Let me help you. Since I have been kind of rude to you, friendly face on!

Logan: Don’t worry. I can by myself and don’t worry about that it happens all the time and I get why. It’s a little bit my fault don’t you think so?

Ethan: um, well, I think so… but let me help you anyways, mate?

Logan: why are you so friendly? And yea about the mate thing will see that later. I laugh because he was trying to make me feel comfortable after calling me a girl and it was so weird that he acted so normal in bringing me a hand. I guess I don’t have an option. I walk out of the room as he follows me in direction to the parking. I grab the two boxes, they were kind of heavy, and I was trying to being a “dude” by grabbing them at once. I don’t want to let Ethan thinks I’m not strong enough which indeed it’s true.

Ethan: Oh Poor thing! He laughs for a couple of second. You not only look like a girl you have the strength of one.
Then took both of the boxes in his arms and started to walk. I close the vault as we made our way back to the room. What does he think he is? Superman or even Iron man, oh much better hulk. Ugh! At this moment I’m kind of pissed at him. But he does look sexy caring those boxes and trying to impress me with his strength. O right O right! You make your point I said to him while Opening the door of the building. Once we were in front of our room door I remember he hasn’t given me my own key yet. I ask him for the key because he couldn’t open the door, clearly.

Ethan: I haven’t given you, your key. It’s in my right poked. Take it.

Logan: um, I, I have to put my hand in his jeans (my mind starts to think about it fast, fast but I stop it) it’s ok to you if I?

Ethan: yea! Don’t worry. You won fine anything scary inside. I mean, no you won. Just don’t move your hand anywhere just go straight for the keys. He, kind of laugh at his comment, what are you waiting?

I put my hand in his pocket all nervous because I know what’s close to… never mind. I feel the temperature of his skin inside of his pocket I couldn’t help it. I grab the keys and took of them and put it again in his pocket. Once I opened the door he put both boxes in the floor and laugh, you’re awkward he said while sitting in his bed. Tell me about it, I’m also really dramatic sometimes I said while opening the boxes. Are your already unpacked everything? Yup, I already did everything, I got here really early, and I think my family was crazy to get rid of me, at list for a time. He said looking at the floor. I looked at him really surprise. I didn’t expect that.

Ethan: you seem to bring your entire room. He said while giving at look at my belongings.

Logan: I need everything that I have in here. I like to take precautions in case something came handy or needed. I just the way I am.

Ethan: Oh! And… so, are you?

Logan: gay? Feel free to ask. Believe me I have being ask so many crazy things. I keep putting everything in place.

Ethan: Yea, that. You know it wasn’t my intention to call you or confuse you for a girl. It just that you just look a lot like one, he said while giving me a fast checkup with his eyes all cover with curiosity and questions.

Logan: and yet you still calling me girl, don’t worry “dude” I said in an ironic tone. Its normal I know I looked like a girl and of course that’s the idea but don’t be surprise I change a lot from styles and personality. I don’t always look like a girl other times I look like trash. I give him a sad look.

I already finish putting everything in place so I lay in the bed to have relaxed breathes. Ethan did the same on his own. This is going to be new for me you know? Ethan said turning his head to me. I always hang out with straight guys or “dudebag” as girls called us! And know I’ll be living with both a girl and a boy. You know what? You’re going to be my mentor when I need an advice for girls (dirty face he make). We both laugh. Ethan as long as we respect each other I’m ok and to only make it clear I’m not going to do anything to you. Some guys thinks I’m going to rape them or touch them and all of those weird things just because I’m gay.

Ethan: Oh please! How? If you are almost delicate as a flower, he laughs.

Logan: aww what a beautiful simile I said with a whole new game of sarcasm, I’m not that delicate I just don’t like to be like you guys. Well I think that really makes me delicate.

Ethan: you see, you’re delicate as a flower (hahaha)

Logan: Not funny. I stud up and make my way to the door. Ethan thought I was angry and he rapidly asks; why are you leaving? Looking straight to my eyes and again I was about to get lost in those green eyes. My best friend asks me to meet her in the parking once I finish unpacking.

Ethan: is she hot? I’ll like to meet her.

Logan: omg! Hell no. Don’t start with that. I’ll help you with any girl except her.

Ethan: So that’s a deal?

Logan: it depends of what deal? And what exactly I’m getting for helping you… Ethan looks thoughtful.

Ethan: I’ll buy you girls stuff um, like make up?

Logan: I widen my eyes and laugh. Well that a fucking good deal.

Ethan: deal then?

Logan: Deal. I laugh.

Ethan: Mates from now on?

Logan: I roll my eyes, mates from now on. I answer as I live the room closing the door behind me.