Status: HI GUYS!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KEEP READING ALSO EXCUSE MY ENGLISH MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS SPANISH ;)

Logan, Logan, You Make Me Gay

I've always had the desire to have a relationship with a "straight" guy. Perhaps for the simple fact that a masculine guy and coveted by all the girls seem like a good sex symbol. I like commitment, fidelity, wedding, romance and those little details of being in love. But I recently discovered that falling madly in love with a prince and be eternally happy is not what I really want. Even though I want to, but when I have it I just don’t want it. I am very complicated, constantly changing mood, I tend to be insecure (but I never show it to anyone) nevertheless always have in mind the idea of a beautiful relationship. I think some sex enough not to fall into these bonding. I hate bonding; they create codependency and even custom. I do not consider myself capable of having a serious and faithful relationship. Because I’m jealous, I don’t trust guys, I don’t like feelings and I won’t let anyone break my heart again. BUT… Ethan Iker was about to change that.
  1. The introduction & Mom's talks
    Officially I’m Logan Kaleb and this is my story of how a good sex symbol and also a friend turns into something more.
  2. The great news & first email
    Logan finds out that his mom is letting him stay at the lodging and send an email to Ethan which he later regrets.
  3. The awkwardly answer to the email
    Ethan's entrance into the story and the story behind logan's actions
  4. The Grand Skyscraper Building and Best friends
    Logan is moving to the lodging and the entrance of Danna to the story
  5. The Meeting
    Logan meets Ethan's his roommate who confuse him for a girl.