Learning to Love My Soul Mate.

F

I woke up literally on top on Darren. My hair was every where and all over his face. His arms were wrapped around the middle of my back. I groaned and sat up, straddling him. He smirked and I knew something was off.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing,"He said,"It's just that this would be really cute...if I didn't have a massive boner right now."

I rolled my eyes, and crawled off of him,"You're gross." I said,"fix you're morning wood problem and I'll make breakfast."

"Or, you could help me fix my morning wood problem and then we could go out for breakfast." He said.

I walked over to him and straddled him again, playing everything by ear. I didn't want my first time to be like this. I kissed him sensuously and felt his hands travel down my sides to my butt. I pulled just mere centimeters away from his face,"Nice try." I said before walking to the kitchen.

"Awe, what a tease!" He said.

I smiled on my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and literally saw nothing but condiments and beer.

"I guess we are going out for breakfast." I said,"you should really get food in here."

"Or we could stay in for a while." He said coming up behind me, grabbing my waist and kissing my neck.

"No, no." I said, walking across the kitchen.

He rolled his eyes,"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't." I said.

"Is it your period?" He asked.

"No!" I shouted.

"Then what?" He asked.

"I'm a virgin!" I shouted.

We were both quiet. I started to storm out of the kitchen when he grabbed my hand.

"Hey," He said,"Wait. I'm sorry. Okay?"

I refused to looked at him until he took my face in his face and brought his lips to mine.

"Let's go get some breakfast." He said. We took the elevator down to the first floor and walked outside, Me in my pajamas and him in basket ball shorts and a t-shirt.

"Were so fucking bummy." I laughed as we walked down the street.

"Cute though. Like cute for bums." He said.

I smiled as we approached this cute little coffee shop. Darren opened the door for me and I walked in and up to the counter. We both got coffee and muffins and sat down at a table near the windows.

"I've never been on this side of town before." I said.

"Really? I grew up here." He said.

"It's really cute. There's a lot more going on here. Where I live is really quiet, this is out there and exciting." I said.

"Eh, If you're into that kind of thing." He said,"I can only see myself living out in the boonies somewhere in an old house in the middle of no where, with a huge house and a bunch of babies that look just like you."

I smiled and blushed,"I mean c'mon on,"He said,"Cute little brown babies with my hazel eyes and your long wavy brown hair and cute little left cheek dimple."

I bit my lip blushing and looked out the window,"I can see that." I nodded.

"I think I'm ready." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"To spend the rest of my life with you."
_______________________________

After we left the coffee shop we went back to his apartment and got dressed and headed over to to Darrens parents house. Darren slipped on his ankle brace, happy that he can finally walk a little bit with out his crutches. We hopped into the car with the broken window and drove down to my soon-to-be in-laws house.

"Oh," Darren said when we reached his house,"Jeremy is here."

"Oh." I said.

"Do you want to come back later?" He asked.

I shook my head,"Now is good." I said. I was going to try to look past Jeremy and I's past. I had a new life with Darren right now and for the most part, I was happy.

Darren opened my door and held my hand as we walked, and he limped, to his parents front door. He opened the door and walked in, with me behind him.

"Mom!" He yelled.

"Darren?" I heard a small voice call, down the hall in front of us a woman turned the corner and approached us. She was small, with blonde hair. She was wearing a brown sweater and jeans. Her house was beautiful, with real hardwood floors and the smell of apples floating around.

"Mom, this is Anarchy. She's my match. Ana, this is my mom." He said, the happiest I'd ever seen him.

"Oh my God, you're going to be my daughter in law. And you're so pretty!" She said tearing up,"Come on sit, sit. I'm baking a pie."

"Where is Jem?" He asked.

"He's out back with dad watching the game."

Darren nodded,"C'mon." He said. We walked out side to the back of their house and met up with Jeremy and his father. His father was a big man, a lengthy beard and a beer in his hand.

"Dad, you haven't met Anarchy." He said,"Ana, this is my dad and unfortunately you already know Jeremy."

"Hi." I said.

Jeremy was quiet. He just sat next to his dad staring at the TV.

"Green Bay at 49ers? I love Green Bay to death but the 49ers are going to crush them." I said out loud. Everyones head snapped in my direction.

"I just said that same thing earlier. Are you a packers fan?" Darrens dad asked.

"Of course, they have the best line backers in like ever." I said.

He nodded,"Jem, show this pretty lady where the beers are. Welcome to the family Ana." He said.

I smiled as Jeremy got out of his seat and lead me to the garage.

"Jem?" I laughed,"I thought my childhood name was bad."

"It's kind of a family thing, it's really embarrassing that's why I never told you." He said blushing a little.

I opened the beer in my hand and took a swig,"I see you and Darren are getting along nicely." Jeremy said.

"Yeah, we almost had to kill each other but were getting there." I said,"What about you? Are you seeing anyone."

He took a step toward me,"Actually no. I haven't quite started playing the field." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"I've had my mind to wrapped around you." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You. We didn't really spend much time together. Just a week or so, but you grew on me. I miss you. I miss your lips and I can't stand knowing that someone so unworthy, so rude could have you when I couldn't." He said taking a few more steps toward me.

"Don't you see what you mean to me?" He asked, leaning in to kiss me.

I swallowed hard and turned my head to the side, last month, I would have gladly kissed him. But I know that Darren is the right person for me. We might not be perfect but, we work.

"Hey, what are you doing Jeremy?" Darren asked in a small tone.

Jeremy rolled his eyes,"Nothing, just having a nice conversation with my soon-to-be sister in law, right sis?" He asked.

I took a few steps back, he was still in my personal space,"Uh." I said.

Darren came up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist,"You're a fucking liar, Jeremy. You just can't stand the fact that for once. I won. I have something-someone-that you can't. Get over self Jeremy. I love Anarchy."

I looked at him as the words left his mouth and Jeremy chuckled,"And I love Darren. We had some fun times but I'm with Darren and like I said, I love him."

Jeremy stormed off, everything happened so fast and I started getting a little frustrated myself.

"I'm going to say goodbye to everyone and wait in the car." I said to Darren before I walked out of the garage. I could see confusion and pain in his face.

I walked back to the patio and said goodbye to Darrens dad,"Leaving already? But you guys just got here!" He said.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well tonight." I said.

"Well, sit for a minute. I wanna tell you something about Darren." He said.

I sat in the lawn chair next to him,"Listen, Darren is a hard ass, when he wants to be. He's also real sweet and he won't let you go for just anything. I usually gave him this talk about girls but, you see Anarchy, Jem and Darren have been competition since they were just little boys. Jem took everything from Darren, from toys to girls, to fancy cars, work promotions, you get the idea. Now, I need you to be his rock. Darren may have a hard shell but on the inside he's nothing but scared. When he came in here today, showing you off like his most prized possession, well, it was the happiest I'd ever seen him. Take care of my little boy. Be the strong tuff ass woman I know you're hiding inside, ya hear me?" He finished.

I nodded,"Will do sir."

"No sir. You're family, call me dad now."

"Alright, we'll be back soon dad." I said.

I walked inside and met up with Darren and his mom.

"I want you two to be back real soon, alright?" She said.

I nodded,"Will do." I said.

"and you," She said to me,"Don't be shyin' of on my grand babies alright?"

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"That's yes mom to you." She said.

I smiled and we all said our goodbyes and headed to the car.

I buckled my seat belt and Darren started the car, we drove home quietly not speaking a word. I tried to look for the right words, but found none.

We parked outside of his condo and made our way inside, still to afraid to let words surface.

My head was pounding. My heart was fluttering and yet I felt like shit. Darren loved me and I know I said I loved him I just wasn't sure yet. I mean, he's my soul mate and everything comes with time, but right now. I just wasn't sure. We walked into his condo and he went strait to the fridge and grabbed a beer. I leaned on the arch to the kitchen.

"Hey." I said.

"Yo." He said.

"Ruff day." I said.

"Ruff? My brother wants my...girlfriend." He said.

I tried not to explode now that I new exactly what we were,"That's doesn't matter." I said,"I don't want him, at least not anymore.

I walked over to him and grabbed the beer out of his hand and put it on the counter, he wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest.

"I just want you." I said.

"Do you mean that?" He asked.

I nodded,"There's no one else on this planet I'd want to be with more."

I felt his hand running through my hair.

"I know. What I said was soon and crazy and everything but, I really do love you." He said,"More than one person could possibly love another person."

I looked up into his big hazel eyes,"I love you too."

He kissed me softly, holding my hips. I propped my hands up on his shoulders tangling my fingers in his hair. My feet were getting tired because he was so tall I had to stand on my toes to kiss him, so I trailed my kissed down his neck until I noticed the wall behind me he was pressing me against. His kisses were hungry and cute and his hands had traveled downwards.

"Quick, how many girls have you been with?" I asked.

"Honestly?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"I don't even know." He said.

"Good." I said unzipping his pants.

"Wait what?" He asked,"Earlier you said--"

"Forget earlier." I said.

"We'll are you sure you want this?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay." He said before he picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter.

He was forceful, and gentle. He pulled off my shirt and then my pants as I ripped off his belt. His hand traveled down as he stuck two fingers in me and I moaned. He smirked at me and slowly entered me making me moan loudly. His hands on my thighs pushed him deeper into me and I whimpered in pleasure. He kissed my neck as his pace got faster and he was breathing heavy. I moved my hips in sync with his pace and moaned louder and louder. Before I knew it we came and he pulled out of me and laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't use a condom." He said.

"You're fucking kidding me." He said.

"What do you think I just walk around with a condom on my dick?" He asked,"You told me you didn't want to have sex so I didn't get anything."

"Great, great. Fucking wonderful. We have to go." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"I don't know we just need a morning after pill." I said.

"I don't know where to get one of those!" He said.

"Why are you yelling, I'm just trying to prevent some thing stupid from happening!" I yelled back.

"I'm not yelling! I'm just trying to think okay?!"

"We wouldn't be in this predicament if you were thinking with your dick instead of your head!"

"No! None of this would have happened if you weren't such a bitch!" I could tell he regretted the words right after he said them.

"Fuck you." I said before leaving his Condo.

"Ana!" He yelled after me,"Anarchy!"

I walked out onto the street, looking for a pharmacy, I was almost sure they would have what I was looking for. I walked around until I found an open pharmacy. I walked in and walked to the counter.

"Hi, do you guys sell morning after pills?" I asked.

I didn't bother whispering because the store was empty and there was a woman behind the counter. She nodded. I walked to the back and grabbed a water bottle and payed for everything. I prayed this little pill would fix things.

I'd never been on this side of town before and had no clue how to get back to Darrens condo. I wandered up and down the streets until a car approached me. The window rolled down.

"You look lost, need a ride?" Jasper, the last person I though I'd see said in the drivers seat of the car.

I looked around. I literally had no idea where I was, It wasn't the best idea but I had no other plan.

"Yeah." I said hopping into the passenger seat.