Status: Comment, sub, rec :)

The Mixtape of Hatred

tous les memes

Jack's totally not nervous.

He totally didn't change his outfit 19 times in a row.

He totally didn't leave the house without his keys and he totally did not just call his best friend Conner to help him out.

And he's totally not freezing his ass off waiting for Conner.

"Jeez, Jack, I didn't know you'd literally pull a stupid," Conner laughed, "I mean, c'mon, you're not wearing your coat and you're pretty much freezing, you bigot."

"I k-know, f-fucker," Jack grumbled, "Now o-pen the d-d-door."

*****


(three days ago)

When he learned that Alex was going to play a show in town, he immediately got himself tickets. And by immediately, it means him pretty much throwing hot coffee onto the counter as he looked up for the boy's band or venue or something, only to publicly humilliate himself when he screamed as he found out how the prince of the tickets was cheaper than his rent, but still expensive for just two hours listening to live music.

He made a tipping jar all by himself for it, it says 'One of Our Employees is Trying to Find True Love, Need Money, Be Generous' with a little winky face on it. A couple of the female customers aw'ed at the jar and made generous donations, which is why he thanked God for inventing women and they deserve all the rights they could get.

Afterwards, he rushed to the bank and put all the money he earned into his account, then used all of it to get himself tickets.

He spent over 200 dollars for a meet-and-greet VIP package that grants you early entry and free merch of your choice. And obviously, Jack's choice of free merch was Alex's heart.

*****


(present time)

He got nervous and jittery when he finally arrived in the venue. There were a lot of girls, he noted, and most of them wore the sluttiest clothes they owned, despite the fact that Jack knows that Alex is gay and wants nothing to do with them. He's loyal, kind and gorgeous.

When a person that Jack assumed was Alex's manager called out the names of the people who'd be participating in the m&g, he became even more nervous and jittery.

But his nervousness died down when he saw the familiar face of Rian Dawson, frowning at him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he said in a hushed tone.

*****


(three days ago)

Jack, like most men who'd lost their chance on dating the person they truly loved, prepared a speech for Alex, mainly because he didn't have a nightmare tonight and it calmed his nerves enough for him to probably start writing.

After a few hours, however, he didn't come up with anything.

So he drifted to sleep.

*****


Somehow, he managed to access the deepest memory he had of him and Alex.

They were in a club, he didn't remember what club, but Jack invited him, and he remembered why.

His latest conquest that day was Anastasia, a girl who was madly in love with Alex. He thought that if he'd gotten him drunk enough, Anastasia would find out that he's a douchebag and finally latch onto him.

Of course, Alex declined at first, but after his third beer, he was laughing at how Anastasia liked him.

"Dude, seriously?" he slurred, "I mean, Ana's pretty and all, but like, I'm totally like not into her."

"Really?" he saw younger Jack raise his eyebrow with a smirk as he wondered why he was such an asshole, "How come?"

"I dunno, I sat with her during Chem and she was like, starin' at me like some sort of creep, 'er eyes look like they gonna bulge out, it was so laughy," he giggled, "and I only have eyes for someone veerryy special."

"Who?"

"Yhew, awways," he smiled widely, "But I can't tell yhew, cuz I don wanna ruin our fwenship."

"Rad, dude," his younger self chuckled, not acknowlegding the fact that Alex looks like he was in the verge of tears, "Say, I think I'm gonna get a couple of shots, probably body shots, Ana, wanna do it with me?"

The drunken girl slurred a yes, so they left Alex alone in the booth.

And what happened afterwards was the one thing that he wished he could've prevented.

This was not how he remembered it. How he remembered it was he got Alex drunk, the boy made a complete fool out of himself and the next day, he woke up with Anastasia giving him a blow job.

He didn't remember the confession,
He didn't remember the tears,
He didn't remember being the cause of Alex's heartbreak.

"Hey, sweetcheeks, you on your own?" a man asked him flirtatiously.

Alex nodded weakly.

"Verity, please, get me out of here." he whispered,.

"No, fucker, you gotta see this."

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"No, t-thanks," Alex sniffled.

"Are you okay?"

Alex shook his head, and everything went black.

*****


Jack woke up panting, sweating and late.

So he had to grab everything and leave the house quickly.

*****


(present time)

"I, um, I came to see the show," he stuttered.

"You're not allowed here, if Alex sees you, he might-"

"He might what?"

Jack ran away towards the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i'm sorry this took a while and idk

i used a stromae song bc i couldn't find any songs that matched it and the stromae song kinda fits so yeah

EmzyStilinski