More than Just Best Friends

Chapter 2

Sophie hadn't talked to Nathan since the incident the other day at the park.

"Oh great! My monthly killer is here!" Sophie said. She really meant her "period". She was kinda confused at what was happening with Nate and her. So she just laid in bed miserable, regretting not kissing Nate.

Nathan was pacing around in circles in his room.

"What are you even doing Nathan. You should have kissed her. Wait no you shouldn't had ... NATHAN YOUR WITH RACHEL! ugh I don't even know!" He said frustrated.

"Nate are you ok in there?" Nathan's mom asked.

"Uhh yeah I'm going to Sophie's but I'll be back" Nathan said walking out of his room and going to his best friends house.

"Oh ok honey!" His mother called from his room.

Nathan walked to Sophie's house and knocked on the door, her mother answered.

"Oh hi Nathan. I'm guessing your here for Sophie" she giggled.

"Uh yeah and hi!" He laughed and blushed.

"Ok come right in she is upstairs" Her mom spoke.

Nathan walked upstairs and knocked on Sophie's door.
"It's open!" Sophie yelled. Nathan opened the door.

"Uhh hi" Nathan said scratching the back of his head.

"Hi" she said.

"Umm so I'm sorry I wasn't talking the other day" he admitted. Nathan closed the door and sat beside Sophie on her bed.

"It's fine ok!" She said kinda getting angry.

"Why are you so mad?" Nathan questioned.

"Gosh really! We'll first of all I have my monthly killer and I'm kinda upset about something but it's not important" Sophie said.

"Oh sorry for asking" Nathan said. Sophie loved how he was always so sweat and never yelled. He always was nice to Sophie when she really needed it.

"But may I ask if it's ok...what are you upset about?" Nathan asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" Sophie said angrily.

"Hey c'mon we are best friends you can tell me anything" Nathan said forcing a smile.

"Ok fine... Well yesterday when it rained we stared at each other for a while and then you leaned in like you were almost going to kiss me and then you just started walking away and ignored me that day." Sophie said feeling her heart rip apart.

"Oh f**k you seriously ask that f*****g question god! IT MEANT NOTHING!" Nate yelled, now he was mad. Sophie geared up and then started sobbing. Once Nathan noticed what he had den he felt guilt an horrible for what he said.

"No no soph I didn't mean-" he said
"No! JUST LEAVE!" She yelled tearing up.
"But soph-"
"LEAVE!"she yelled
He ran and slammed her door and left her house and ran back to his.

"God dammit Nathan what have you done. Now she will probably never talk to you again" Nate cursed he almost wanted to cry. Wait did this mean he had feelings for Sophie .... No ... Wait....maybe... But no he was with Rachel...but .... Ugh

Sophie was just crying and crying over what happened with Nate. She had to tell him how she felt but she couldn't risk it. It would ruin everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
These chapters will be short and this story won't be a long one ;)