Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

If this was going to change...

Claudia looked at the ceiling of her room blank. She ruined her own career, Cristiano's dreams and the club's reputation. What more worse could it get? Would anyone even hire her now? Her phone rang and she took the call.

"Hello, is this Claudia Munez?" a woman talked over phone.

"Yes, speaking. Who are you?" Claudia asked.

"I am speaking from the club AC Milan. We needed to hire you", the woman spoke.

"You do know whatever is going on in the news, right?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, completely. We have no problem with it. Would you please fly to Italy today so that we can have a chat?" the woman asked.

"I wouldn't mind but at this hour, how can I possibly manage to find myself a ticket?" Claudia asked.

"You don't worry about that. We have already organised a private jet for you", the woman said.

"Sure, I will be there", Claudia said and hung up.

She dragged herself out of the whole situation and went to the airport as soon as she could and flew away to Italy. She had the carry on because her life couldn't stop here no matter how much she was dying inside.

Cristiano sipped on his wine as he sat down at the pool. He had destroyed the thing he loved most. His football. But Claudia mattered to him way more than the game. He called Claudia to make sure if she was okay but she was unavailable.

"You can't reach her", Jorge said as he next to him.

"Why not?" Cristiano asked.

"She went to Italy", Jorge said.

"For ever?" Cristiano asked shocked.

"No, she was appointed by AC Milan today morning", Jorge said.

"Someone appointed her and she didn't even bother to tell me?" Cristiano asked.

"It was on short notice", Jorge said.

"How do you know so much?" Cristiano asked.

"Well, I have my sources around", Jorge replied.

Cristiano nodded unmindful. What was going to happen now? His dreams?

"So, the rumors are true. You resigned", Jorge said.

"Yes", Cristiano replied.

"For her, huh?" Jorge asked and he nodded.

"I don't know what we have now in between", Cristiano said.

"What? Between us? You're right. I don't work for you anymore but we are friends, Ronnie. Beer buddies", Jorge said as he handed him beer.

"Right", Cristiano said and took the beer.

Claudia walked inside the dark hallways to the board room. She sat down and got a pair of eyes. It was the head coach, Filippo Inzaghi. She shook hands with him.

"We needed some advice, you know", Filippo said.

"What sort of advice that you made me fly from Spain to Italy?" Claudia asked.

"You know about the current situation with Poli Andrea. We just wanted to know what to do about it", Filippo said.

"Mr. Inzaghi, I think I might need a day to think about it", Claudia said.

"Oh it's fine, Ms. Munez. My assistant will help you to the hotel and this is your signing amount", Filippo said handing her a fresh check.

Claudia smiled weakly and shook her hands. The female assistant took her to the hotel where she rested for a while. She saw the 60 million Euros check. It was so weird that now she didn't like the job she was doing.

"It's done. I appointed her. Now, I will spread it out to media, Sara", Filippo said to the woman on the other end.

"Thank you so much, Uncle Filippo. Thanks for helping", Sara Casillas said as she hung up.

"It's done?" Iker asked.

"Yes and now all we have to do is wait for the news and then take our darling, Ronnie to Italy", Sara said.

"It was the greatest thing we could do to change the idea of people", Clarisse said.

"You ladies did great", Marcelo said.

"We had to make it up to them", Sara replied.

"Now the media will show that how personal life doesn't matter in professional life", Clarisse said hopefully.

"Hopefully our plan works and everything comes right back at place", Marcelo said.

They all nodded in agreement. Friends were going to help no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was Sara and Clarisse's plan? Friends forever! Stay tuned!

Claudia's dress - http://data.whicdn.com/images/62202712/large.jpg