Frank Iero: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual

Chapter Four: Relations With Other Units

Relations With Other Units

GERARD WAY: The GERARD WAY unit is the lead singer of the MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE collection. Although previous programming defects would cause the GERARD WAY and the FRANK IERO to interact strangely with each other on stage, said defects have since been fixed and the two are now back to being good friends. Your FRANK IERO is very much the opposite of the GERARD WAY, but this is partly why they are friends. The FRANK IERO will often do interviews with the GERARD WAY, but it will likely be difficult for him to get a word in edgewise unless the GERARD WAY is distracted by something.

MIKEY WAY: The MIKEY WAY unit and the FRANK IERO unit are also best friends. Although your FRANK IERO was designed to be the youngest in the group, he never hesitates to treat the MIKEY WAY like his little brother. He will become very protective of the MIKEY WAY and often try to keep bad things from happening to him.

RAY TORO: Like every other member of the group, your FRANK IERO holds much respect for the RAY TORO unit. While your FRANK IERO is able to play rhythm guitar quite well, he fully understands that the RAY TORO completely owns his face at lead guitar. He will not, however, occasionally bow down and worship the guitars of the RAY TORO, unlike the GERARD WAY.

BOB BRYAR: The FRANK IERO simply loves to cause chaos around the BOB BRYAR. From trying to film him to using him as a pillow, the FRANK IERO will stop at nothing to make the BOB BRYAR unit angry, unhappy, or annoyed. You may have to occasionally restrain your FRANK IERO from these activities, because he cannot grasp the concept that the BOB BRYAR can easily smash him if he gets too annoying. The FRANK IERO wouldn’t like the BOB BRYAR when he’s angry.

JAMIA NESTOR: The JAMIA NESTOR unit is your FRANK IERO’s wife. They haven’t been married for very long, but he loves her very much and will do anything for her, much like the GERARD WAY loves the LYN-Z unit. While our scientists haven’t been able to determine the extent of this (due to the impossibility of recreating the conditions in which the GERARD WAY and the LYN-Z first met), they have determined from other experiments that the FRANK IERO is just short of being clinically insane, so he will likely do any of the same things as his friend GERARD WAY.

FANGIRL: While the FANGIRL unit is not one manufactured by this company, we feel the need to inform you of how your FRANK IERO will react to such a creation. He will deal with the nonstop pictures and autographs for a while, but soon he will start to act like he doesn’t want to be around them anymore, which could cause them to become enraged and attack him. We strongly suggest giving him no more than an hour of meeting time and warn the FANGIRL units in advance that he has a very strict schedule and must leave for another city. You should tell them this whether it is true or not.