Frank Iero: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual

Chapter Seven: Warranty and Guarantee

Warranty Information

With proper care and maintenance, your FRANK IERO will lead a full and happy life. His warranty is good for the first ten (10) years of ownership; this extended warranty is due to the nature of the FRANK IERO, which is much more volatile than that of our other units. Additional warranties may be purchased from the manufacturer. Repairs are fully guaranteed under this warranty and are covered at a minimal cost for five (5) years after this warranty expires. If, for any reason, you decide to return your FRANK IERO, we will accept it and give you a full refund with no questions asked because we will likely not want to know. (Please note that damages done by other units produced by this company do not constitute reason for a full refund, as do damages received from fights with inanimate objects.)

Quality Guarantee

We are proud to guarantee the quality and durability of every unit we sell, and we strive to provide all of our customers with the information they need to fully enjoy and properly use these fine products. If you ever feel that an item purchased from our website or store has not held up to its intended use in keeping with your expectations, please let us know how we can help.

We are also equally dedicated to helping you to establish the confidence that your purchase of a FRANK IERO is the right one for you. After all, if you are browsing the web, you cannot touch, feel and size up merchandise the way our walk-in customers do, and one of our huge advantages over many mail-order businesses is that we have seen these products in action and in use by our local customers for years.

Please feel free to utilize our staff assistance during business hours (Eastern time 8:00-6:00 M-F; 10:00-6:00 Sat; Closed Sunday) for help with any questions you may need answered in order to be confident in your purchase from us.

We hope you enjoy your purchase of a FRANK IERO, and we apologize in advance if he destroys your house. Please do not sue us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need you guys to vote on who I should do next. Bob, Mikey, or Ray? Comment with your answer and you'll find out the results...well, when I post the next one. XD