Gensokyo 20XXV: New Beginnings (AKA Apartment Gensokyo)

Fish Crackers

Ran-mommie seems to have put on weight, leading for Sakuya to think she is pregnant, again. Of course, I doubted what she said because Ran had babies not that long ago, so she couldn't be pregnant again but I let Sakuya have her way because I want fish crackers that Sakuya has stashed away. If Ran isn't pregnant, then I win and I get fish crackers and Sakuya has to change Taddie's diapers for a week and we all know Taddie's diapers are way stinkier than mine and Reimu's combined. Oh, this will be fun and I am going to enjoy every last bit of this.

Throughout the day, we followed Ran-mommie around, to try to get a look at her belly, bosoms, and bottom, to see if she had gotten rounder and wider. Of course, that was rather hard as she's always had bigger hips than Yukari-bāchan, as she is more or less kind of pear or hourglass, more or less both. After a little while of the day, we finally managed to get a good look at her and, as we were looking at her, she said, "Oh, I see what you two are doing. You're trying to see if I'm pregnant but I assure you I am not, actually, I just put on a little weight." She laughed and told us how funny she thought that was, saying it wasn't the first time.
_________________________________________________
Needless to say, I won the bet and Sakuya had to give up her fish crackers and change Taddie's diapers.

"Say what you will, Huzi, I am happy Yukari brought Reisin back for me, even if she be a child."