A Passion Crime to Take What's Mine

A Wedding Of The Damned

Ashley’s P.O.V:
I can’t believe that they day has finally arrived; the day I get to call Andy mine for the rest of my life. Dressing in my suit, I walk up to the bathroom and perfect my make-up, just a bit of eyeliner and shadow. A soft smile lights up my ecstatic face, as a knock at the door startles me,
“Are you ready now, Ash?” her soft voice calls through the closed door. Suppressing a joyous giggle, I open the door and allow my Grandma to check me over, making sure I look okay. A sparkle lights up her eyes as she stares at my appearance, “You look stunning, dear, and now let’s get you to this wedding!”
We hop onto a motorbike and head for the wedding. Yeah, I am turning up to my own wedding by motorbike, but could you really imagine me doing it any other way? The wind sweeps through my hair as we drive. Fuck. I forgot about it messing up my hair. Planning on sorting out my hair quickly when we get there, I try to calm my excited nerves for today. I have to admit, I never really thought of the nerves that come with a wedding, and when people say they felt nervous I always thought that they were weird because it is supposed to be the happiest day in your life, but now I understand why they said that; you really do feel nervous, and you can’t really say why.
We weren’t having our wedding in a church or anything like that, simply because it would be nigh on impossible to find one that would let us, so instead, we were getting married in a registry office. The room we will be getting married in is simply beautiful with its quotes and sayings that are framed and written on the walls. We honestly couldn’t have found a more romantic place. After a few more minutes of driving, we got to our destination, and thanking the lord that everyone had already gone in, I knew it was now my turn to get ready for my entrance.
Jumping off the back of the bike, I crouch down, checking my hair in the wing-mirror, causing my grandma to chuckle.
“You look fine, Ashley, dear. Stop fussing,” I smiled, fixing the last bit of my hair and standing up,
“Let’s start this wedding, huh?” I say, linking my arm with hers as she leads me into the building, where I have to stay out, in the corridor for a few moments as they get everything ready for me to enter. “Ma, do you think it’s going to be okay?” I ask, suddenly worried if Andy has even turned up because they seem to be in a panic to get everything ready and very keen to keep me from going in.
“I know it will be perfect dear, don’t worry about a thing, they are just wanting everything to be perfect, and they always seem to have a last minute panic at every wedding. Hell, they did the same at my wedding, so don’t worry,” her soft words calmed me down, but for some reason I just couldn’t shake the feeling that when I walk in Andy wouldn’t be there, or something would go wrong…
My throat tightened, as did my grip on my grandma’s arm as Bleed by Hot Chelle Rae started to play; this is the song that signals on my entrance. I walk slowly up to the door, and as soon as it starts to sing “I bleed my heart out on this paper for you” I step into the room, gazing around to see everyone had turned up, including Andy. Taking a deep breath I let a smile engulf my cheeks as I focused on my gorgeous love standing in the front of the room in his suit and holding a huge smile upon his rosy cheeks. Easing my worries, I let myself walk towards him. Noticing he is wearing a batman belt, I feel my heart melt for him, just like it did all those years ago. When I got to the front of the room, my Grandma kisses me softly on the cheek, winks at me with a delighted smile then assumes her seat in the front row. I turn to Andy, a smile bearing on his face as I softly peck him on the lips and grab his hand. This is going to be the best day of my life!
The song ends, and I gaze softly into Andy’s beautifully blue eyes, as we wait for the ceremony to take place.
“We are gathered here today to join Andrew Biersack and Ashley Purdy in holy matrimony for the rest of their lives,” announced the lady, starting the wedding. Andy and I exchange an excited and loving look before turning to her, and letting the wedding carry on.
The nerves I had held had now turned into excitement and I couldn’t wait for this to be done so I could just run away with Andy and go on tour, never leaving his side. But first I would have to finish this wedding before I can call this guy mine forever.
“Now to say your vows,” She said, looking over to me. I swallowed, drawing my strength to say the vows Andy and I wrote up ourselves.
“I, Ashley Purdy, take the, Andy Biersack, to be my husband until the day I die, just as I promise I will never utter a bad word against Batman…” I allow myself to glance up into his eyes, as his lips curl up, and the witnesses of our wedding giggle. That’s why we wrote our own vows, to make it personal. “I promise to always love and…”
“STOP THE WEDDING!” called a strong voice from the back of the room as the doors swung open. The voice was far too recognisable. “Andy can’t marry Ashley; Ashley loves me, that’s why I’ve been to every show, we’ve spoken until the guys left and then Ashley and I would be together! I told Ashley that he has to break it off with Andy, that it wouldn’t be fair to string him along, but I guess he never did get around to telling him…” my heart was pounding in my chest as I stared at the person shouting. I couldn’t believe what he was saying.
“How the fuck did you get in here, Josh?” I snarl at him, causing all heads to turn back to me.
“Ash, is that true?” Andy says, with tears in his eyes,
“Of course not, honey, I love you…” I gently grab his shoulder but he recoils, and pushes away from my grip.
“Save it, Ash!” Andy shouts at me, before running from the wedding, tears flowing down his cheeks. I stood, motionless, unsure of what I should do.
Unsure of what is going on, I turn my attention back to Josh.
“I demand an answer, Josh, what the fuck is going on here?!” I bark,
“Don’t you remember all those nights you returned to your bus late, but you said you were just going to the bar, when in fact you were with me?”
“No, I don’t remember any of those nights because they NEVER happened!” I screamed, glancing about the room, and seeing that every face was turned to me with a mixture of confusion and hatred, I didn’t know what to do. Having enough of it, I tore out of the building, silently crying to myself as I went in search for Andy. I have to make it up for him. I have to prove to him that I never meant to harm him; that is it all lies. I never did any of that. I love Andy so much, and I can’t believe that someone would be so selfish as to crash our wedding and tamper with it all.