Love Hurts

Party Time

Eva couldn’t stop thinking about Kota. Poor Kota. Pregnant. She grabbed her cell phone off her desk and dialed Kotas number.

“Get ready, were going out clubbing. I’ll be at your house in an hour. “Eva said.
Then she hung up on Kota.

Eva went to her wardrobe and looked at all her clothes, trying to find something great to wear. She picked out a black strapless dress that only just covered her ass.

She put it on, and then grabbed a pair of black high heels.

“That will do,” She said to herself.

She grabbed her purse and phone, and put it in her bag.

Time to pick up Kota.

Eva drove up Kotas drive way. She got out of the car and went over to the garden. She grabbed a pebble and threw it up at Kotas window. Kota came up to it, and looked down at the garden.
Eva stuck her finger up at Kota, with a smile on her face. Kota moved away from the window. Eva went back to the car and sat in it.

Kota came out of the door in a purple dress with pin high heels and a pink hand bag. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, but she still looked sexy as hell. Eva had always been jealous of Kota because no matter what, she always looked perfect.

Kota sat down in the passenger seat. She had a smile on her face.
“Whos car, ay?” Kota said.

“The parents.” Eva said

“They let you borrow their car?” Kota said surprised.

“No I sneaked it out when mom was in bed and dad was in the shower.
Kota laughed.

They drove off, heading to a club
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its ben awhile since I last posted I forgot my password and now have many more to post after this one! so please give me feedback !!