Status: In progress but writer's block is kicking my behind...

Right From the Start, You Were a Thief, You Stole My Heart and I, Your Willing Victim

You maybe a fixer-upper but I'm done with this renovation.

Fast forward a year and 3 months. I felt it was time to write Justin back. Dan and I had become really close friends and I mean really close. My crush on Dan has also grown considerably. Sophia and Phil have also become really close but Phil is too shy to ask her out.

Dear Justin,

You may be a fixer-upper but I'm done with this renovation. I know you may think that if you apologize really nicely then I will take you back but you’re wrong. Justin, I have one less problem without you.

And I have moved on. So you can too.

Shelley

I sent it off and never heard from Justin, directly, again. There were posts on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. "You responded to Justin?" Dan asked while we were at our, now normal, 2 hour Starbucks run. "Oh you mean the irrelevant ass twat muffin? Yes" I said grinning from ear to ear. I am sitting in Dan's lap when the same older woman, who walked up to us the first day we went to Starbucks together, walks up to us and says "You make a good-looking couple - how long you been going together?" "Well we're not really going together." I tell her. "You should go together. You look good together." She retorts and walked away. Dan kisses my forehead. I smile and say "It's good to know that the Justin chapter in my life is over and done with. And a new chapter is just beginning." "I'm glad that chapter is done in your life too. Because if it wasn't then you wouldn't have moved here, we wouldn't have met and I wouldn't have such an amazing friend." My phone vibrates interrupting the moment. I have three texts from Sophia. Text 1: You need to be back soon. Text 2: Phil asked me out!!! Text 3: I'm going to take you shopping for tonight. ;) I text her back saying: Okay..., Oh My God! : D, and Okay. "Phil finally asked Sophia out!" I told Dan. "Wow. Finally." He smirked. We leave Starbucks and walk home. We get to our building and he walks me to my door. "I really like having coffee with you." Dan smiles. Then Sophia opens the door and clears her throat. We look over at her. Dan winks at me and walks into his apartment. I walk in and Sophia just looks at me. "What?" She rolls her eyes said "Are you ready to go?" "Yeah." We go shopping for what seems like hours. I generally hate shopping and Sophia just couldn't decide on anything. Our outing with Dan and Phil was at 9:00pm and we finished shopping at 8:00pm. Sophia and I got ready as quick as we possibly could. When we were finally ready it was 8:59pm. A wild knock appears and Sophia answers the door. And we are greeted by a camera. "So this is Sophia. Say hi Sophia!" Phil beams. "Hi Guys!" Sophia replies. Then Phil walks over to me and says "And this is Shelley. Say hi!" "Hello Internet." I reply. Phil turns off the camera and hugs Sophia. Then I feel arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder. "Hello." I smile. "Hi." "Are you two ready to go?" "I think so." Sophia replied. We go to the restaurant and sit by the fireplace. I was having a really nice time with Dan, Phil, and Sophia when I got the notification. Twitter let me know that Justin (@JustinJock77) tweeted: @PunkDanosaur I want you here next to me, I miss your eyes, I miss your smile, I miss your hands, and I miss everything about you. My tweet back:@JustinJock77 @HipsterKitten26 Don't tell me that you miss me when you're the reason I'm not there... Sophia's Tweet: @JustinJock77 She finally realized she was better than all the excuses, broken promises, and lies you put her through. @PunkDanosaur. And somehow Justin's new girlfriend tweeted me: @JustinJock77 I'm the Girl you're ex @PunkDanosaur will HATE, the girl your mom will LOVE, & the girl you'll be with FOREVER! My response: When I see my ex with someone else I always laugh because that girl is less fortunate and has my used toy! @PinkPinUpAlicia. Then I tweet James: @JustinJock77 Oh so now you need your girlfriend to fight your battles for you. The tweets stopped after that. Or so I thought. We get back from the restaurant and Sophia and I changed our clothes and the guys did the same and we went to Dan and Phil's apartment to watch some movies. I was laying on Dan and Sophia on Phil and everything just felt at peace. Or so I thought. The twitter notification sound on my phone rang during The Nightmare Before Christmas which by the way is my favorite movie. Alicia's tweet: @PunkDanosaur Why can't you leave your ex-boyfriend alone, cause you are so desperate to destroy what I get to enjoy! My response to her tweet: I'm not saying that you’re a slut... I'm just surprised Facebook hasn't made your vagina a place to "check-in" @PinkPinUpAlicia. Dan looked down at me and giggled. "What?" "Nothing." He chuckled. She finally stopped tweeting me. She wasn't even in the original conversation anyway...unless she was reading the tweets and decided to stick her nose where it didn't belong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I quoted Frozen and Ariana Grande. Don't judge me. And I made up all of the twitter handles. (There is no one on Twitter with that handle). And I called Alicia less fortunate because she is now dating Justin.