Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

19: The Breakup

Days later found Alex having his biggest confrontation with Hayley. They'd been arguing all morning, the pale girl hitting the nanny occasionally, while the kids hid in their rooms.

"I don't know what the fuck you want from me!" Alex shouted angrily as he walked into the living room.

"You to leave. Jack is mine and I'm the one who deserves everything! I should have those bratty kids loving me, not you!" Hayley shouted.

"The only reason why you're even dating Jack is because you managed to make him fall for your lies." Alex spoke more calmly, not aware of the presence of said man behind him.

"Lies that you were aware of." Hayley accused the male who rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You were well aware that everything I was telling Jack was fake."

"I was aware, but you made me keep them. May I remind you that you blackmailed me to keep your filthy lies under control? You've never been suicidal."

In a fit of rage Hayley slapped Alex hard across his face and that's when Jack decided to step in. Alex gasped in pain and surprise as he held his stinging cheek.

"Hayley!" Jack shouted, pulling Alex behind him. "What the hell is wrong with you? I don't even know who you are anymore."

"J-Jack, babe, don't listen to him. That asshole is just jealous that we're going to get married and-"

"After this you expect me to still marry you? News flash, I never loved you. After this, I want you out of my life forever." Jack told her with a glare.

"You'll both regret this." She spat out and headed upstairs to pack her things.

"I'm sorry she's been a bitch these last two weeks." Jack sighed as he turned to look at Alex, touching his red cheek gently and Alex simply chuckled..

"More like since you introduced her as your girlfriend." He replied. "What are you doing back? We weren't expecting you for another week."

"We worked quicker and everything is done for now so I got to come home early to surprise you guys. I'd kiss you, but she's still here and it's not right."

"Yet you didn't think about that when we had sex even though her bedroom was two doors away from mine."

Jack simply laughed and Hayley soon appeared with her things. She glared at them before leaving and Alex sighed in relief as Jack turned to look at him with a smirk.

"Now that she's gone." Jack mumbled before wrapping his arms around Alex's waist and pulling him close, planting a kiss to the other man's lips.

Alex smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jack's neck. They pulled away when they heard a stampede of children running down the stairs shouting and yelling that dad was home.

"Daddy!" Dylan cried excitedly and ran towards his father who picked up the child and kissed his cheek.

"Hi kids!" Jack smiled as he pulled the other two into a hug.

Alex smiled and stared at the scene a bit longingly. Eventually the kids ran off and Alex followed Jack to his bedroom where the older male shut the door and shoved the nanny towards the bed.

"I've missed you so much babe." Jack mumbled, kissing Alex's neck softly.

"Me too, but since you're single now and I'm single as well, I was thinking we could go slow. We rushed things too much Jack, I want to have a somewhat normal relationship." Alex spoke warningly.

"So no sex?" Jack pouted.

"No sex." Alex giggled as he shoved Jack away.

"Boo. I'll show you though. I'll show you how much you mean to me and take you out on dates and everything. I'll show you I can be the most romantic person ever." Jack smirked.

"We'll see about that, Jacky. Now I gotta go before the kids come looking for me."

Alex walked out of the bedroom with a smile and went searching for the kids who were in the toy room making a mess.

"Kids!" Alex yelled.

"Hi Ali!" Dylan greeted with a giggle.

"Guys, stop making a mess. Start cleaning up, it's almost dinner time."

"Alex, did Hayley leave?" Tay asked as she picked up the markers scattered around the floor.

"Yes, she did." Alex smiled. "Your dad and her aren't getting married anymore."

"Yes!" Ty yelled excitedly and Alex chuckled. “So are you and dad going to love each other now?”

Alex chokes on his own spit at the sudden comment from the child and he just stares at them with wide eyes. Just then Jack walked in and noticed his kids smiling faces and Alex’s shocked one.

“Did you guys do something to the nanny?” Jack asked worriedly as he looked back and forth between the them.

“Nope.” Taylor responded with a giggle as she gave her dad an innocent look.

“You better have not. Dinner’s ready you monkeys so let’s go eat.”

The kids ran out of the room happily while Jack stayed behind with Alex who glared at him in an accusing manner.

“Did something happen because all of a sudden you’re staring at me like you want to kill me.” Jack spoke hesitantly as he took a step back from the angry nanny.

“Did you tell the kids about us? They keep saying things like us being together now because Hayley’s gone.” Alex spoke with a hint of anger in his voice.

“I have said no such thing to them, but even if I did, does it really matter? I mean, we’re already trying-”

“That’s exactly why Jack. We’re trying to make our relationship work. I don’t want the kids to be excited about this in case it doesn’t actually work out between us.” Alex spoke softly as he gazed deeply into Jack’s eyes.

“Babe, you know I love you though, right? Like I am madly deeply in love with you? Why are you so afraid that we won’t work out?” Jack questioned, gaze soft as he placed his hands on Alex’s arms as they stepped closer to each other.

“I just am, Jack. You know I’m insecure about relationships and we’ve only known each other for such a short time it feels like it’s not possible for us to be in love so quickly.” Alex explains, breaking his gaze away from Jack and looking down at his combat boots.

“Alex, look at me.” Jack spoke a bit sternly as he lifted Alex’s chin up with a finger.

The younger male looked at his lover(?) with teary eyes and Jack cooed softly as he pulled Alex into his arms, holding him tightly. Alex hugged back and buried his face into the crook of Jack’s neck as a tear slipped past his eye despite his efforts at keeping them in.

“Honey, there’s no need to be afraid or insecure about anything. I love you and you know it. I promise you, that we’re going to make this work because I can feel the strong connection between us. My heart races everytime I see you. My hands get sweaty, my legs feel like jello, I feel the butterflies in my stomach, I want to kiss you all the time. I can’t stop thinking about you. You’re all I can think about.” Jack said, fading out into a whisper as he began placing soft loving kisses on Alex’s neck.

“Jack.” Alex chuckled through his tears, Jack’s stubble tickling his skin as the older man moved across his exposed skin.

“Yes?” Jack asked innocently though he too began to laugh.

“Thanks. You know I love you too, right?”

“Of course I do and-”

“You gotta take me on a date first pretty boy before we make it official.” Alex spoke shyly, his cheeks turning a soft pink as he avoids eye contact with Jack.
“I know babe. Now come on, dinner’s ready.”

Days later Alex was at his apartment after he’d asked Jack for a few days off because he wasn’t feeling good and didn’t want to get the kids sick. It was half the truth. Alex did feel sick, but he also wanted sometime on his own. He let himself think of everything and how much things have changed over the last few months.

Of course though, Alex couldn’t get the peace and quiet he wanted because Jack showed up unexpectedly one late afternoon with a large grin on his face. Alex simply sighed and let him in.

“What are you doing here, you dork?” Alex asked with a small chuckle as he closed the door.

“I miss you, Lex!” Jack cried as he pulled the younger boy into his arms.

“It’s only been two days, Jack.” Alex laughed as he hugged Jack back.

“The longest two days of my life, though.” Jack cried dramatically as he kissed Alex’s cheeks repeatedly.

“Did you leave the kids with Grace?”

“Tay and Dylan are with my parents and Ty with your brother, actually. They’re spending the night with them.” Jack answered as he followed Alex to the living room where they sat down on the same couch facing each other. “I want to take you out for dinner, if you’re feeling up for it.”

“Sure, just let me get changed.” Alex smiled and kissed Jack’s cheek before heading to his room.

~~~

“So where are you taking me?” Alex asked as Jack got on the highway.

"To our home babe, I wanted our first date to be just us and not out in public so I made something special." Jack responded with a smile as he looked at Alex for a second.

"I like that idea." Alex smiled back and let Jack drag him into the living room.

"Wait here alright? I need to finish getting something's ready." Jack spoke before disappearing.

Alex couldn't help but sigh in happiness.

Jack came back a few minutes later, grabbed Alex's hand and lead him towards the dining room where the atmosphere was set up for the occasion. Candles were set in the middle, two plates set across from each other, a bottle of wine, rose petals scattered throughout the table.

“You did all this?” Alex asked as he turned to look at Jack who nodded.

“I did all of this for you because you deserve to be treated right. You deserve to feel loved, babe.” Jack responded as he lead Alex to a chair and sat him down.

“Thank you, Jack. This is really amazing.”

They had dinner and got to know each other better, joking around and telling stories from their childhood. Sometime later they stumbled into Jack’s room a bit drunkenly, giggling at the little things until they both ended on the bed did all seriousness return. Jack was on top of Alex, his gaze flickering down to the blonde’s lips.

“Kiss me.” Alex breathed out seductively as he locked eyes with the man on top of him.

Jack didn’t need to be told twice. He leaned down the rest of the way and pressed his lips against Alex’s softly and then added more pressure as Alex wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled down the older man. Jack moaned softly into the kiss as Alex parted his lips to let Jack explore his mouth. Pants and moans filled the dark room as articles of clothing began to fly off.

“I don’t usually have sex on the first date, but I’ll make an exception.” Alex joked tiredly as Jack sat up.

“Well good, because we’re already this far.” Jack teased back as he reached for the lube and a condom after removing their underwear.

~~~

“Do you think my dad and Alex will get together tonight?” Tyler asked his older friend as they watched a movie in Shane’s bed.

“Who knows, but I hope they do. What do you think?” Shane spoke honestly as he looked over at Tyler whose eyes were trained on the TV.

“I hope they do, too. It’d be cool if Alex became my other dad.” Ty admitted with a small blush dusting over his cheeks as he avoided Shane’s gaze.

“Then I’d become your uncle. Crazy, huh?” Shane chuckled and Tyler joined in as well after realizing that crazy fact.

“You’d be my favorite uncle since you’re only two years older than me and my other uncles are closer to my dad’s age.”

“And you’ll be my favorite nephew.” Shane chuckled and pulled the younger boy into his arms, both of them sighing quietly as they settled on the bed with a blanket draped over them.

~~~

“You alright? I hope I wasn’t too hard on you.” Jack spoke worriedly as they cuddled in the aftermath of their passion.

“Nope, you were perfect. Everything about tonight was perfect. Thank you, Jack.” Alex spoke softly as he lifted his head from the older male’s chest to look at him.

“Like I said before, I’d do anything to make you feel special. I love you so much, Lex, you have no idea how much I need you by my side. To be able to kiss you, to call you mine.” Alex smiled and felt Jack place gentle loving kisses on his neck. “I want you to be my boyfriend and move back in, please?”

“Alright. I’ll be your boyfriend and move back in although I never really moved out.” Alex laughed quietly.

“I know, but it felt like it when you said you wanted to go to your apartment because you were sick. Speaking of which, you don’t look sick.”

“It’s called a 24 hour bug, Jack.”

“Oh.” Jack hummed. “Do you think we can keep our kids away for another day?”

“Don’t think so, babe. I miss my kids.” Alex smiled, feeling his heart flutter as Jack said our kids. “But I do like the sound of our kids, though.”

“Good, because you’ve already been like another dad to them. Or mom.” Jack teased, earning a smack to the chest from the younger boy. “Sorry.”

“You better be, you dick.”

“Oh, so you want my dick?” Jack said suggestively.

“I’ll cut off your dick if you keep up your stupid little jokes.” Alex threatened, eyes already closed as he fought hard on not falling asleep.

“I’ll take that as my cue to shut up now.”

“Good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a few days, but with finals coming up this week, I've been busy studying and all that crap but here's an update.

Someone messaged me the other day asking if this was going to be an MPREG story, honestly I am not sure. You guys tell me what you want, I don't really mind. The story can go either way and I am more than happy to take any suggestions you guys might have. If you want a Jalex baby just say so, I don't mind.