Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

25: American Horror Story

“Morning my little bundles of joy!” Jack called happily the next morning during breakfast, earning tired mumbles from his children. “Well aren’t you all happy to see me this morning.”

“Jack.” Alex warned his boyfriend.

The rest of breakfast came and went with no one talking much, except for Jack and Alex who were talking quietly to themselves and flirting with each other. Dylan walked into the room a few minutes later and ran over to his dad, climbing on the man’s lap.

“Morning my Dylan-Boo!” Jack shouted, hugging the child tightly.

“Hi.” Dylan giggled at the nickname.

“Told you he’d laugh.” Alex muttered.

“Told you he’d laugh.” Jack mocked Alex who stuck his tongue out at the older man childishly.

“Oh behave you two.” Grace scolded them as she brought Dylan his breakfast.

“Yes mom.” Both men replied.

“Kids, I’m taking you to school today.” Jack announced as he sat Dylan in the chair next to his.

“Yay!” Taylor and Tyler cheered happily before hurrying to finish their breakfast.

After dropping the kids off at school, Jack drove back home and chuckled when he found Alex sitting in the living room floor all bored while Dylan poured out his puzzle pieces all over the coffee table. Jack walked in and sat behind his boyfriend so Alex was in between his legs.

“Hi daddy.” Dylan greeted his father who greeted him back.

“Having fun baby?” Jack teased his boyfriend, kissing the side of his head as he wrapped his long arms around Alex.

“Lots of fun.” Alex replied sarcastically, leaning back on Jack’s chest. “But you know, it’s worth seeing his smile.”

“It sure is.”

“Don’t forget we have a date tomorrow, love.”

“How can I forget? I’ve been looking forward to it since last week. I’m still sorry we had to cancel our plans last weekend.” Alex spoke guiltily.

“Babe, it’s fine. To me it’s more important that you’re well. Our dates can always wait because your well being is more important to me.”

“Thanks for always understanding me, though.”

“You have nothing to thank me for.”

“Ali, you’re not helping me!” Dylan whined with a pout on his lips as he looked over at his dads.

“Sorry, bud.” Alex chuckled before grabbing a few pieces and helping the child out.

Jack just watched as his boyfriend interacted with his youngest child, a smile gracing his lips. Alex laughed at Dylan’s still present pout as he looked at a piece in his hand, trying to decide where to put it. Jack leaned forward, resting his chin on Alex’s right shoulder and his arms still wrapped tightly around his lover’s waist.

“Oh, I gave Grace the day off by the way.” Jack announced.

“Nice of you to tell me.” Alex spoke sarcastically which made Dylan giggle at his nanny’s old antics.

By noon, all three had eaten lunch and Dylan was taking a nap in his room while the adults sat in the living room curled up on the couch and watching TV.

“Why don’t you like American Horror Story?” Alex asked with a pout as he rested his head on Jack’s chest, eyes glued to the screen as he focused on Twisty the Clown.

“It’s not that I don’t like it, but it’s so weird. Freak Show gives me nightmares. Like what if we have conjoined twins? Or one of our kids turns out to be a psycho clown?”

“Jack, you’re exaggerating. Besides, it’s just a show.”

“It could very well happen though.”

Alex sighed in exasperation knowing there was no changing Jack’s mind so instead he refocused his attention on the screen.

Three episodes later Alex’s attention span diminished to practically nothing and Jack was fast asleep so he decided to go check on Dylan. Upon entering his room, Alex smiled when he saw Dylan sitting on the floor coloring.

“Hi buddy, how long have you been up?” Alex asked with a soft smile as he sat down on the floor.

“Dunno, ‘m not good with time yet.” Dylan grinned at Alex who laughed at the child.

“Why are you such a cutie?” Alex cooed, pinching Dylan’s chubby cheeks.

Dylan giggled and pulled away from Alex’s evil fingers.

“Do you want to go downstairs and wake up daddy?”

Dylan nodded eagerly and they both made their way downstairs very quietly, which was a big accomplishment not only for Dylan, but also for Alex. Once in the living room, Dylan jumped on his father’s chest, promptly waking him up in a fright and Alex can’t help but burst out laughing at Jack’s priceless expression.

“What’s going on?” Jack mumbled, not fully understanding the situation.

“Hi daddy! Rise and shine!” Dylan yelled excitedly, slapping his dad’s cheeks lightly.

“Hi munchkin.” Jack greeted with a smile, kissing the child’s forehead.

“Daddy, when Ty and Tay come home?” Dylan asked, watching as Alex picked up his phone from the ground.

“In an hour, buddy. In the meantime, what do you want to do?”

“I dunno, what do you wanna do?”

“I asked you first though.”

Dylan was about to respond when Alex spoke up instead, “Boys, don’t start.”

“Sorry, Ali.” They both replied.

True to his word, the other two kids got home an hour later with a lot of energy to which Alex groaned as he watched them all run around, backpacks and shoes flying everywhere.

“Kids, chill out.” Jack called after them.

“They’re like this most of the time.” Alex shrugged casually, sitting on the couch and watching Taylor run past with Dylan chasing after her.

“My mom says I was always a hyperactive child growing up.” Jack commented, plopping down next to Alex.

“You still are.”

“What? Hyperactive?”

“A child.” Alex snickered while Jack pouted childishly before tackling the younger male and pinning him down on the couch.

“I’m not a child so take it back.” Jack warned, holding the brunette’s wrist in one of his hands and pinned above his head.

“Make me.”

“Oh, look who’s the child now.”

Alex rolled his eyes, smiling innocently at Jack who leaned down to peck his lips.

“You’re so cute, I still can’t believe you’re all mine.” Jack whispered, letting go of the younger male’s wrists to stroke his cheek with his right hand.

“Well, now you know how I feel. I feel like this is all a dream and one day I’ll wake and instead of finding you in bed next to me I’ll find Jason.” Alex responded, looking deep into Jack’s eyes.

“Daddy!” They heard three different voices call and one ‘Ali’ in the mix as they chanted their repeatedly.

“Yes my little cherubs?” Jack asked as he sat on the couch and helped Alex up just as the kids ran in throwing their complaints at the adults. “I have no clue what you guys are saying. One at a time you monkeys. Taylor.”

“Dylan broke one of my toys!” Taylor whined, stomping her left foot, the beginning signs of a tantrum.

“Did you break her toy, Dyl-Boo?” Jack asked the three year old softly.

“Didn’t mean too, daddy. It was an accident.” Dylan mumbled as he looked down at his tiny sock covered feet.

“Well, can you at least say sorry to your sister?”

“I sorry, Tay.”

“Fine, but I want a new one!” She pouted.

“We’ll see. Ty, what’s the complaint you’d like to file on this sunny evening?” Jack asked while turning to look at his oldest child who was sitting on Alex’s lap.

“Tay hid my video games.” Tyler said while glaring at his sister, arms wrapped tightly around Alex’s neck.

“Taylor, where did you hide your brother’s games?”

“Somewhere.” Tay shrugged.

“Taylor.”

“They’re in the laundry room hidden under a pile of clothes.” Taylor pouted, glaring at her older brother who smirked at her.

“Are you kids done fighting because I’m hungry.” Alex commented, arms still wrapped around Tyler.

“Done!” All three replied and Dylan pouted as he walked over to his nanny and seeing Tyler cuddling with him.

“Oh boy.” Jack mumbled.

Alex simply extended one arm for Dylan who quickly took the offer and cuddled into his chest.

"Baby." Tyler teased his younger brother.

"Nu uh!" Dylan yelled.

"Alright boys, that's enough fighting for today." Alex warned as he shoved Ty off lightly before standing up, Dylan clinging to him like a baby koala.

“Where’s Grace?” Taylor asked suddenly, looking over at her dad.

“She went home and I’m making dinner tonight.” Jack stated proudly, earning surprised looks from everyone else.

“You know how to cook?” Alex asked.

“I’m offended. Of course I know how to cook. It used to just be me living on my own way back in the day when I was in college so I kind of had to learn. I make some pretty good lasagna though.”

“Alright Chef Barakat, we’ll be the judge of that.” Alex smirked as they all followed Jack into the kitchen.

~~~

“Grace is going to kill us if she ever sees this mess.” Alex mumbled, eyes wide as he looked at the kitchen covered in different kinds of food.

“Indeed. Alright kiddies, clean up time!” Jack called excitedly, clapping his hands together.

“No! Daddy!” They all whined.

“No buts, kids. We need to clean this up.”

They all whined but cleaned the mess up anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going to be so cold tomorrow and whether they cancel school or not (they most likely won't) i'm not going.

I miss watching AHS: Freak Show ;-; that fudging clown man, it gave me nightmares for days