Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

38: Christmas

Alex was awakened by the sound of the doorbell ringing and he groaned. His head was throbbing and his ass hurt quite a bit. He felt an arm tighten around his bare waist and Alex turned to see Jack looking at him in amusement.

"You okay?" He asked with a chuckle.

"The fuck did I do last night?" Alex questioned, ignoring the voices downstairs as he shut his eyes and held his head.

“So you were drunk?” Jack asked as he sat up on the bed.

“Of course I was. The fuck are you asking?”

“Well you somehow convinced me last night to have sex with you after you denied not being drunk over and over again until I gave in.”

“Oh,” Alex chuckled nervously before moving to get out of bed when Jack wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him back so his back was to the older man's bare chest.

“Yeah, oh,” Jack mocked, placing kisses along Alex’s neck.

“We should take a shower, the kids are here.”

~ ~ ~

“You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch!” Dylan sang throughout the house on the morning of Christmas Eve while Alex sighed in annoyance.

“Babe, don’t you know any other Christmas songs you can sing?” Alex asked the child as he sat on the couch, watching his youngest child pick a movie.

“Nope!” Dylan giggled.

Jack walked in with Tyler clinging to him and whining about something while Jack simply ignored the child and Alex looked over at Tyler.

“Daddy,” Tyler whined, going over to Alex and wrapping his arms around him as he plopped down on the couch.

“What’s wrong, kid?” Alex asked.

“He’s just being a whiny baby today,” Jack answered and Ty simply huffed, wrapping his arms around Alex and closing his eyes.

Alex just rolled his eyes at Jack and kissed the top of Tyler’s head, holding the child closer.

“Are you being a wittle baby today?” Alex asked as he pulled the child onto his lap.

“I just want cuddles, daddy,” Tyler mumbled sleepily.

Dylan pouted from his spot by the Christmas tree. Jack chuckled and picked up his youngest child bridal style and threw him a bit into the air, making Dylan shriek with laughter and cling to his father. Jack chuckled and kissed Dylan’s forehead.

“Are you excited for your presents?” Jack asked as rocked Dylan like a newborn baby.

“Yes! Can we open now?”

“Nope, sorry little man.”

Taylor walked out of the kitchen with a cupcake covered in red frosting and green sprinkles. She smiled at her dads with red frosting all over her mouth and teeth.

“Just don’t get frosting on the furniture, love.”

The next morning, Alex and Jack were awakened early by the children to open the presents. Neither wanted to get up from the warmth of their bed and out into the cold of the house, but it was Christmas Day and the kids wanted to open their presents.

Alex walked into the living room with a cup of coffee and wearing one of Jack’s hoodies and still in his Christmas themed pj pants as he sat down on the couch, watching the children smile and talk as they sat around the tree. Jack walked in a minute later, sitting down next to his boyfriend who still looked half asleep.

“You look so cute,” Jack cooed in Alex’s ear, causing the younger male to blush.

“Stop, I look hideous,” Alex whined.

“No you don’t.”

“Can we open the presents now?” Taylor whined while looking over at her dads who were lost in their own world.

“Uh, right!” Jack exclaimed, pecking Alex’s coffee flavored lips before focusing on the children.

Wrapping paper started to fly around in all directions as the kids began to open their presents. Alex smiled as he leaned against Jack's side while watching the kids giggle and their eyes light up every time they opened a present.

The kids got the usual. Clothes, a few toys and Tyler also got some CDs he wanted. Alex had also managed to get a personalized signed Green Day poster for the boy who sat in shock for a few minutes before jumping onto his step-father and hugging him tight.

“Thank you so much! Oh my gosh this so cool! They even signed my name on it!” Tyler exclaimed as he settled on Alex’s lap and scanned over the poster.

“How’d you manage that, babe?” Jack asked in awe.

“I have connections,” Alex smirked, rubbing Tyler’s back.

Dylan pouted at the attention Tyler was receiving and dropped the toy he’d been holding, walking over to his dads and glaring at his older brother.

“Hi buddy, did you like your presents?” Jack asked his youngest, placing him on his lap and kissing his head.

“Mhm! I like them lots!” Dylan exclaimed.

Tyler got off of Alex and picked up all of his things before running up the stairs, probably to call Shane. The other two kids ran off as well, Alex curling up into Jack’s side and sighing happily as he stared at the Christmas tree.

“Can’t believe it’s been almost a year since I came to live here,” Alex chuckled, placing his right hand on Jack’s thigh.

“You’ve been stuck with us that long,” Jack laughed, kissing the top of his boyfriend’s head.

“Thank Zack, he’s the one who dragged me here in the first place. He wanted me to get away from Jason.”

Jack squeezed Alex’s shoulders tightly as they sat in silence for a few minutes before Dylan ran down the stairs crying and both adults sighed.

“Never a moment of peace,” Jack mumbled just as Dylan reached the living room.

“What’s wrong, dude?” Alex asked the child as he settled him down on his lap.

“I got a boo boo,” Dylan whimpered, showing his dads the red splotch on his right arm.

“Aww, poor baby. Want me to kiss it better?” Jack pouted as he spoke in a baby voice.

“Please?”

Jack smiled and kissed the boo boo as Alex laughed and ruffled Dylan’s messy hair.

“We should start getting ready for later before our families get here.” Alex sighed, leaning his head back on the couch and closing his eyes.

“Yeah,"

Later that day Jack's parents and siblings were there along with Alex's parents and brother. The kids were running around all over the place and the adults were happily chatting away.

"Have you bought the ring yet?" May asked her brother quietly when Alex had taken a trip to the bathroom.

"I ordered a custom made one and the lady told me I could pick it up a day before since they're closed on New Year's Eve," Jack replied, smiling over at his sister.

"I can't wait."

Alex returned and sat back down next to his boyfriend, leaning into his side tiredly. Jack wrapped an arm around Alex's shoulders as he looked over at his parents.

"So do you boys ever plan on getting married?" Joyce asked curiously, giving Dylan a snowflake shaped cookie.

"Eventually," was Jack's simple reply, looking down at his boyfriend who was smiling softly.

“Eventually,” Alex echoed quietly, looking up to meet Jack’s loving gaze.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little short today, but whatever and sorry for the sucky chapter even though I've been in the Christmas spirit since January :)
Oh and I've decided to end this story at chapter 50 (unless otherwise specified)