Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

45: Barakat-Gaskarth

The days were going by so fast they were making everyone dizzy with getting the final preparations for the wedding ready. The wedding was now exactly two weeks away and Alex was driving everyone crazy with double checking they had everything ready. Jack wouldn’t tell him where the hell they were going for their honeymoon and it was driving Alex insane with all the mystery because everyone seemed to know.

~

“Tomorrow’s the big day, how nervous are you?” Zack asked his friend as they lounged in Alex’s old apartment with Rian.

“Very. Like, I never thought I’d make it this far with someone simply because of that guy,” Alex sighed, setting his empty beer bottle on the coffee table in front of him.

“You deserve to be happy Lex, and I’m glad Jack’s the one for you otherwise I would beat his ass,” Rian joked which made the other two laugh.

“Oh please, you’re too soft to punch someone,” Alex laughed, throwing his feet on Zack’s lap.

“Hey, I can too punch!”

They laughed and drank for a bit more until eventually it was just Alex at the apartment. He’d decided to stay there for the night since lately Jack hasn’t been able to keep his hands to himself and Alex doesn’t want to go to his own wedding with dark circles under his eyes and limping or with hickies all over his neck.

Everything was chaotic the next day. May was helping Jack out with getting the kids ready while Jack ran around the house as Joe and his wife Allison arrived. The minutes ticked by quickly and soon Alex and Jack were standing at the altar facing each other waiting for the final words to be said. The final words that would indicate their now married status.

The kids were actually well behaved throughout the ceremony and once it was over, they stood up and cheered with the rest of them as Alex and Jack kissed for the first time as husbands. Their parents were first to congratulate the happy couple who went around smiling and holding hands as they were crowded with loved ones. After that everyone moved over to the reception which was decorated in almost all white and gold. There were candles in the middle of every round table with small bouquets of white and pink roses and little lights hanging over the dancefloor. The lights were dimmed so it casted a soft glow over the place, giving it a romantic vibe and even though Alex had been in charge of every little detail for the reception, he was still amazed at how elegant and romantic everything looked. Jack squeezed his husband’s hand as he looked at the younger boy lovingly and Alex smiled back.

“Love you,” Alex mouthed to Jack.

“Love you too,” Jack mouthed back with an even larger smile if possible.

~ ~ ~

“Don’t forget you promised to marry me if we’re not married by the time I’m Alex’s age,” Tyler told his friend as they sat at a table closest to the newly married couple.

“I won’t forget, my dear future husband,” Shane smirked, leaning over to press a soft kiss to the younger boy’s cheek which made him blush and look around nervously.

“I have a feeling I’m going to regret saying yes to your unofficial proposal,” Tyler giggled, looking out for his two younger siblings.

“I promise you won’t.”

The two sat in silence for a bit and Dylan ran over to them, sitting on the chair next to Tyler and taking glass full of water.

“Don’t spill it,” Tyler warned a little too late because Dylan’s hands shook a little and the water spilled on his jacket. “Just take off your jacket.”

Dylan shrugged but removed the black jacket, leaving him in his white dress shirt and gold colored tie.

~ ~ ~

Jack was sitting at the table assigned for him and his now husband, watching as Alex talked around to some of the guests with a big smile on his face and Jack felt pretty damn happy. He was excited about the future with his husband, three kids and future kids.

“Hey,” a voice suddenly spoke and Jack turned his head to the right to see Shane sitting in Alex’s chair, his gaze fixed on his older brother.

“Hey kid, having fun?” Jack snickered, throwing an arm around his chair.

“It’s a wedding, what fun can you have?” Shane laughed, getting serious a few seconds after. “You know, he might be my older brother and all, but don’t you dare hurt him, Barakat or I’ll kick your ass. He’s been through a lot already and I just want him happy and I know you make him happy, so don’t ruin this.”

“I promise I won’t and I’ll make him happy.”

“Good. You’ve been doing a good job, so don’t ruin it.”

With that, Shane walked off and Jack chuckled before getting up and heading over to his husband who was talking to Rian and cooing over Rian and Cassadee’s son. The older male wrapped his arms around Alex’s waist from behind, pressing a kiss to his temple as he joined the conversation.

“Mind if I borrow my husband?” Jack questioned his friend who shook his head with a large smile on his face, his bright white teeth sparkling under the light.

“So what do you need me for?” Alex asked curiously as they held hands while walking off.

“Nothing important, but I missed you.”

“Aww, I missed you too you big goof,” Alex laughed, swinging his and Jack’s hands back and forth as they continued to walk around. “This is by far the best Valentine’s Day I’ve ever had.”

“Well I’m glad it is and just wait until our honeymoon, we’re going to have so much fun,” Jack mumbled into his husband’s ear which made the younger boy shiver.

“Will you tell me where we’re going though? Everyone seems to know already.”

“It’s a surprise babe, you’ll find out once we get to the airport though.”

The couple were directed towards the dancefloor while the DJ played the song that Jack requested they dance to. As the music started to play, Jack placed his hands on Alex’s hips while Alex placed his around Jack’s neck with a smile on his face and eyes twinkling with happiness under the lights. They could see camera flashes going off, probably their mothers, but they didn’t care. At the moment, it was just them, the music and the floor.

“I still remember the first day we met and you were so rude and sarcastic all the time,” Jack teased, pulling his husband closer to him.

“I know, I’m just glad that Zack forced me into that job or otherwise I wouldn’t have met your or our kids. Though I will complain that your kids were very mean to me,” Alex pouted.

“Yeah, I remember coming home from work and seeing your hair bright pink. Or that one time you slipped on a toy car and hit your head. I never thought I’d be marrying my kids nanny, but I’m glad you gave me the chance.”

“I’m glad as well, because now I can’t imagine my life without you.”

As the song came to an end, the two shared a soft kiss while the guests clapped and suddenly tiny arms were wrapped around their legs. They both looked down to see Dylan smiling up at them and they picked him up, kissing his cheeks at the same time. Dylan giggled at his dads while the guests cooed.

“Will you be good to grandma and grandpa while we’re gone?” Jack asked his youngest son who rolled his eyes with a giggle.

“I’ll try my best!” he answered, making Alex laugh.

“Don’t try, do. If you’re good, we’ll bring you a present.” Jack bribed.

“Deal!”

Jack set Dylan down and the child ran off happily, going over to a few of his cousins and running off with them. The newly married couple cut the cake shortly after and took pictures with their families and friends. As the night wore on, everyone danced the night away until eventually people were starting to leave and Jack took that as his cue to start getting ready to leave with Alex who still had no clue where they were going for their honeymoon.

“Babe, we’re leaving in five minutes so we should start saying our goodbyes to the kids. Who knows how long you’ll take,” Jack teased, pulling the man into his side and kissing his cheek softly.

“True, but it’s just, I’ve never been away from them for more than a day. How do you expect me to leave my babies for two whole weeks?” Alex pouted.

“You’ll live,” Jack laughed as they began to walk over to the four kids who were with their parents getting ready to leave. “Kiddies, come say goodbye to Ali and me. We’re leaving now.”

Immediately Tyler was hugging Alex tightly while Taylor and Dylan clung to Jack who pulled the other two into a group hug. Alex managed to pull his younger brother Shane into the farewell hug as well.

“You kids be good while we’re gone, alright? We’ll call as much as we can and we can even Skype while we’re there. Don’t give your grandparents a hard time and do as they say, but if something happens than we’ll come back right away. Okay?” Jack spoke as they all pulled away, Shane hugging his brother from the side and cuddling into him.

“We got it dad!” the three Barakat children said as they held up their thumbs and smiled at their two dads.

“I’ll miss you kids so much!” Alex told them, hugging all four once more and hearing them all giggle while saying they’ll miss him too.

“Alright, we gotta go now.”

With one final goodbye, the married couple walked out of the reception holding hands and with large smiles on their faces, well more Jack. Alex was a bit teary with having to leave the kids, but he was also excited to spend two whole weeks alone with the man he loves.

“So where are we going?” Alex asked as they got into Jack’s car.

“Hawaii,” was all Jack said while Alex sat there in shock as they drove off into the night.

~ ~ ~

“Holy shit this place is beautiful,” Alex breathed out as they stepped into their hotel room.

“Not as beautiful as you, but it’s up there,” Jack smiled, leaning down a bit to peck his husband’s lips.

Alex rolled his eyes and walked over to the balcony, smiling as the soft crash of the waves and the gentle breeze of the early morning relaxed him instantly. Jack walked up behind his husband and wrapped his arms around Alex’s slim waist, kissing down his neck while Alex took a sharp inhale when Jack found his sweet spot.

“We still haven’t had our wedding night,” Jack mumbled into Alex’s ear, making the younger male shiver.

“Well it’s technically not night, but I guess we can make it our wedding morning,” Alex spoke gently, leaning back on Jack’s toned chest.

“Then let’s go!” Jack picked up Alex bridal style without a warning and took him towards the king sized bed and tossing him on it before going back to close the balcony door and put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door.

~ ~ ~ (aye, you guys thought! lol) ~ ~ ~

“Do you think we’ll get a baby out of this honeymoon?” Jack questioned a few hours later, the two still laying in bed naked.

“If the next few days are anything like today’s than I believe we’ll get one,” Alex panted a bit, staring up at the ceiling fan that was spinning.

“Good.”

Alex rolled his eyes at his husband before sitting up, getting ready to get out of bed when Jack whined.

“What?” Alex questioned his husband.

“Where are you going, Ali? I thought we were staying in bed all day.” Jack whined, holding onto Alex’s wrist and trying to pull him back.

“But I need to shower and I’m hungry, so either you come take a shower with me or I’m going down to the restaurant on my own.”

Their days were a mix of going out and sightseeing, learning to surf, taking long walks on the beach, lots of sex, eating, sex, talking to their kids and everything they could think off. While Alex loved the paradise they were in, he couldn’t wait to go home and hug his babies and shower them with kisses and all. Jack was antsy to get home as well.

“So tell me my dear husband, did you have fun on our honeymoon?” Jack asked as he kissed down Alex’s bare chest, placing a few extra ones on the man’s stomach. “I really hope we can get a present out of this vacation.”

“You’re ridiculous,” Alex laughed, tangling his fingers into Jack’s black hair with a blonde streak in the middle that Alex helped dye.

~ ~ ~ (With Shane and Tyler; I forgot their ages so just roll along with whatever I write) ~ ~ ~

“Excited that Ali and Jack are coming home tomorrow?” Shane asked as he lounged around in his room with Tyler who’d been staying with him for the past two weeks.

“Duh. I mean, I love spending time with you, but even then it can get pretty annoying,” Tyler teased, throwing his legs over Shane’s lap as he placed his phone on the nightstand.

“Hey, you little shit,” Shane growled as he pinned the twelve year old down onto the bed.

“You big shit.”

“You’re too cute to be swearing,” Shane smirked, leaning down and pecking Ty’s lips softly.

“Well I know I’m cute, otherwise why would you have asked me out?”

“I could name a few other reasons why. You’re funny,” Shane began to list, “you’re smart, we click really well-”

“Okay, I get it. Just, let’s keep the kisses to a minimum when my dads get home though because Jack will strangle you. I think Alex will throw a party once he finds out,” Ty smiled, leaning up to kiss Shane again.

“Will do, but I’m gonna miss you!”

“Me too, Shay.”

~ ~ ~

“Welcome home!” was shouted once Alex and Jack stepped in through the front door of their house.

“Daddy! Papa!” Dylan cried and ran over to his two parents to hug them tight.

“Oh my little monkey, I’ve missed you so much!” Alex cooed as he picked up the five year old and showered his face with kisses.

“Missed you too!”

The other two kids went over to hug their dads while their grandparents stood back with a smile as they watched the now official family of five hug each other tightly. They were happy to see their sons so happy and with their family finally complete and happy after so much problems.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentine's Day my little cupcakes! I wanted to write a big cheesy chapter for their wedding, but procrastination. So all that's left of this story are the two epilogues that I am already working on, but if you would like to keep in contact with me and make sure I'm still alive, you can follow me on twitter and I'll follow back --->> thnx4thosmmrs

Anyways, thanks again for still sticking with me and I hope you're all doing great and I deeply apologize for the long wait!