Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter eighteen Introductions

Chapter 18
Introductions:
A relief flooded through me when I looked back at those grey orbs. Julian gave me a small and quick smile before flicking his eyes back to Mrs. Waters, his mother, and I followed his lead. "Why don't you start us off," Mrs. Waters said to Theresa.
Theresa gently nodded her head before answering, "Of course Mrs. Waters. My name is Theresa Yates," she finished with a small smile. Carter was next in our small line. She raised her head high and stood up straighter, "My name is Carter West." Monica giggled a little before stating her name, "Hello, my name is Monica Brown," she said, twirling a strand of her thick black hair.
I could feel Lucille's hand shaking in my own again for it was now her turn. Moments had passed and she still stood there unable to speak. I looked over at her, gently squeezing her hand. She turned her head to face me and I gave her what I hoped was a reassuring smile and her shaking lessened a bit as she turned back to the boys. "M-my name is Lucille Herondale."
I slightly shook her hand hoping she knew that I was trying to tell her she did good. I looked up and down the row of five boys before my eyes landed back on Julian. "Hello, my name in Annabelle Gray." I said all of this to Julian, completely ignoring the others.
He stood staring back at me but more discreet about it when I heard another voice. It was a man's voice. I looked over to where it was coming from and was surprised at what I saw. The man had light brown hair that curled at the edges. He was tall with a muscular build and a strong and handsome face but none of that was what caught my eye. This man had grey eyes almost the exact same shade as Julian's.
The man was smiling as he talked, the corners of his eyes crinkling up. "Well boys, you know their names now tell the girls your own." The boys started on the left with a tall and slender boy. He had curly brown hair and glasses that hung loosely on the bridge of his nose. "My name is Matthew Sage," he finished, shoving his glasses back into place.
Next was a pale boy with silver hair. His eyes were the only dark thing on him, they were almost black. He smiled warmly before telling us his name, "Its lovely to meet all of you, my name is Wesley Gram." He had a pleasantly sweet voice.
The third boy was very tan with light blonde hair. He was very muscular but still had a gentle quality to him. "Hello, my name is Adrian Fri ," he said with a dazzling smile.
The fourth was a boy with unruly black hair and the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen. He kept his gaze to the ground only looking up to say his name, "M-my name is Ethan Tyler," he said while playing with the ends of his shirt sleeves before quickly looking back down again.
The last boy to speak was one I already knew and when I looked over to him he was already watching me. "Hello, my name is Julian Waters," he said with I smile but I realised that it wasn't that goofy grin that always seemed to be in place. Instead it was a closed mouth smile.
"Thank you boys," the man said with a small chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Making up names is so much fun! I hope you liked this chapter especially now that there are going to be more characters in the mix! Let e know what you thought and thank you for reading!
-Haybel