Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter 22 Teasing

Chapter 22
Teasing:
I made my way out of the school and toward the only place that I was completely free anymore. I didn't glance back once, afraid that the tears would come back if I did. The walk to the old Greene house seemed to take only seconds I stopped just outside of the door, looking all around me before stepping inside.
It seemed like I couldn't close the door fast enough as I ran to the bedroom, throwing myself on the bed. I curled up on my side and let the tears flow freely as I waited for Julian to arrive. I shut my eyes tightly, willing the pain to go away when I felt the bed shift behind me and strong, warm arms engulfing me in a familiar embrace.
"Annabell," Julian whispered, his hot breath against the back of my neck, "please Annabell, tell me what's the matter." He drew me closer against him till my back was pressed fully against his chest and stomach. His warmth surrounded me and my once tense muscles loosened. "I'm afraid," I said finally allowing myself to open my eyes.
"I am too," he said without any hesitation in his voice, "but we can afraid together." He raised one of his hands to stroke back the hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear before placing a soft kiss on my neck. He pulled back and turned my body so that I was now lying on my back with him on his side next to me.
He placed a kiss on my forehead before saying, "You will never have to do this on your own." He then kissed both of my cheeks saying, "I will always be there," before staring down at me with that goofy smile of his in place. "You promise?" I asked smiling up at him in turn. He brought his face down closer to mine until his lips were inches from my own.
He just stayed like that, staring down at me with those beautiful grey orbs. My lips were tingling with anticipation but he still didn't move. I started growing impatient and he clearly knew that, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "I promise," he said before kissing the corner of my mouth but I wanted more so I took action.
I took ahold of his head and brought it back down to meet my own. A noise of surprise escaped from him before he relaxed against my lips finally kissing me the way I wanted. When we parted he had that smile of his back where it belonged and was laughing, "I was starting to think you weren't going to do anything."
My face heated up with embarrassment at my forwardness but that quickly faded when I started laughing with him. "You were messing with me the whole time, you jerk!" I yelled at him. "Hey, you know you love me," he teased as he poked my cheek.
"Maybe, maybe not," I said with my head turned away from him. He placed hot kisses up my neck and across my jaw line before turning my face to meet his. A shiver wracked through my body as he drew lazy circles on my hip. "Does that change your mind?" he asked with heavy eyes. "Its clearing up a bit yes," I said getting my pay back for his earlier delay.
He then placed a gentle kiss on my lips that melted my heart and I lost any chance I had left of resisting him. "How about now," he whispered when he pulled away. "Yes Julian I love you," I whispered, smiling up at him. "Say it again. Just one more time so I can always remember it.
I looked him straight in the eyes and placed my hand gingerly on his cheek. "I love you, Julian Christopher Waters. My love for you will not lessen, not even when my heart stops beating." His eyes lit up and his wonderful and goofy smile came across his face. That was the last thing I saw before I was drawn against his chest in a warm embrace.
"Nothing can break this?" I mumbled against his chest. "Absolutely nothing," he said before kissing the top of my head. We laid like that until it was time for us to leave. Julian even sang to me as I lay in his arms. His warm chest rumbling whenever he would laugh. I went to bed that night with the lingering scent of fresh soap and honey.