Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Force?

Chapter 39
Force?:
"What are you doing down there?" I heard Julian laugh. My head shot up to see him walking towards me, still in his work clothes, with one eyebrow raised. "I think its quite comfy right here," I said hoping that Julian wouldn't be able to tell how flustered Gerad had made me. "Then do you mind if I join you," Julian said as he scooted down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "How was your first day at work?"
I flinched at his last words and hoped he didn't notice, "It was nice," I said offering him a smile. "Nice? That's all I get? Come on Annabell this was your first day, something had to have happened!" Julian laughed as he stared down at me expectantly. "Can't I just sit with you, quietly, for a minute?" I asked snuggling into his side. "Annabell," Julian whined, drawing out each syllable.
I let out a sigh before laying down on my side and not long after Julian joined me. He laid directly beside me on the floor, neither one of us touching each other. "Fine but only for a little while, we have people to meet today remember?" Julian asked, scooting closer and wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes as I listened to the steady beat of his heart.
I didn't feel like I had had enough time when Julian started to pull me up with him in a sitting position. I clutched onto his shirt and pulled him back down, wanting nothing more than to have that peaceful moment back. "Come on Annabell," Julian laughed, trying to get back up but I wouldn't let him, "Hey now, we promised Jamie," Julian said trying to reason with me but even that didn't help.
"Annabell Rosenfeld , am I going to have to use force?" Julian feigned a stern look and voice as he grabbed ahold of my wrists. He stood up, pulling me with him, before flinging me onto his shoulder and carried me to our bedroom. "You have to go get ready Annabell, we might as well meet everyone tonight, right?" Julian laughed as he dropped me on the bed, "Now am I going to have to get you dressed or will you do it?"

"You wouldn't," I countered. "You wanna bet?" He asked raising one eyebrow and reaching into the drawer of the dresser with my clothes in it.