Sequel: Union

Family Reunion

The First Encounter

Rose was scared to death of Billie Joe's suspicion but she could tell that Tre didn't really care or mind at all. They all went out to the living room and Billie Joe was rubbing his back and groaning.

Rose came into the living room and she saw her mom. "Hi Rose, you stay out of trouble?" Sher asked as she hugged her daughter and stroked her head lovingly in front of everyone.

"Yeah I did," Rose grinned while looking over her moms shoulder at Tre who was staring back at her and grinning as if to say 'I believe you'.

"Well that's good, you look like shit though," her mom joked making everyone laugh.

"I do?" Rose questioned and she realized she hadn't looked at herself in a mirror all day. She found the nearest one in the living room and then looked shocked when she saw herself. Her eyeliner was smudged all over her face and her hair was going in every which direction. She usually didn't care what she looked like, but it kind of embarrassed her in front of Tre.

"Yep you've been looking pretty sloppy n' slutty today," Sarah laughed.

"Hey, how come nobody told me?" Rose said. Then she realized Tre couldn't have cared that much because he had kissed her. But still even though he had said he liked her there was that voice in the back of her head that said 'Tre would kiss anybody'.

"She's not slutty!" Tre blurted out.

"She's a fat Marilyn Manson," Sher added. And it was true Rose wasn't really as thin as Billie Joe or Sarah, but she was not fat. Okay maybe she was born with cellulite on her ass but she was still a very attractive girl.

"Mom!" Rose shouted.

"That's not very nice... " Tre said.

"Well she's always trying to make herself look dark," her mother told Tre.

"Just because I like eyeliner and mascara..." Rose said.

Tre was beginning to see what Rose was talking about. "I think she looks pretty," Tre admitted and it got him some awkward stares from the rest of Rose's family.

"Really?" Rose asked Tre but then realized she didn't want to get into it with the entire family there. She put her head down as if to say 'forget it.'

Tre stood down from being defensive about Rose and Sher stopped her comments. Billie Joe would of stepped in but Tre had done the work for him. "So have you ever played twister naked grandma?" Tre asked Sher trying to break the tension.

"Have I ever what?" Sher asked.

Before Tre could answer Billie Joe came over and socked Tre one in the arm again. "For fuck sakes man! Stop being so disrespectful!"

"Oww...stop hitting me! It really hurts!" Tre said rubbing his arm. "One of these days I'm going to sock it to you little man!" Rose was laughing and Tre turned to look at her again. Tre was falling in love with the fact that he brought her so much happiness, because he knew she hadn't seen much before.

"I want to do something!" Sarah said.

"Yeah me too," Rose said as soon as she stopped laughing.

Adrienne was sitting on the couch beside Sarah just nodding her head trying to think of what the family could do. Joey and Jakob were off playing in their rooms. She started to hum to herself in a bored way as she pulled her husband over to her by his shirt. He fell back on the couch.

"Shit I know!" Tre shouted.

"What?" Rose asked.

"Lets play spin the bottle!" he said with excitement.

"Okay well Tre, I know that would be normal for you. But we are all family... F..A..M..I..L..Y... .family get it?" Billie Joe said with a disgusted grin.

"Oh yeah, I feel like an outsider," Tre said with a sad face.

The day passed and they really didn't find anything to do except smoke a few joints in the sunroom. By the late evening they were all coming down and felt burnt out.

Sarah was going home to be with her boyfriend and Tre opted to crash at Billie's house for the night. His excuse was he was too tired to drive home but to all it was quite obvious he really just wanted to hang around Rose for as long as he could. At any rate, Billie Joe bought Tre's excuse and that was enough to satisfy Tre.

Sher had gone to bed by midnight. Billie Joe and Adi were in bed by 1:30 and the boys had crashed hours before.

This was the first night Rose would be sleeping in Billie Joe's house. He had given her the second nicest guest bedroom, only after her mom. Tre had managed to snag the bedroom next to Rose.

Rose lay down in her bed feeling very tired but also still feeling very giddy. Every day felt no different to her. Well it had only been one day but reality kept setting in over and over again. 'My cousin is my guitar idol and Tre Cool kissed me.' And not only fucking that, 'I got loaded with fucking Green Day!'

And so it was she had managed to close her eyes and settle her thoughts when she heard a tapping on the wall. She reopened her groggy eyes and looked in the direction of the wall all though it was pitch black. The tapping continued and it appeared to be in a rhythm.

She realized Tre was goofing around with her and she smirked and started to tap back. Nobody else in the house could hear the tapping and they made a fun little game out of it. This went on for about twenty minutes before Tre spoke through the wall. "I'm coming in there."

She was a little bit nervous that Tre was coming in to her room while she was only in a t-shirt. She pulled the covers up over herself before Tre's silhouette appeared in the doorway.

He closed the door part way and he came towards her bed slowly. He sat down on the end of it and saw that Rose had a smile on her face. "So yeah, I can't sleep right now," Tre said.

"I was feeling kind of burnt out earlier, but I think I'm back again... " Rose said as she sat up on the bed and then it went silent for a few moments.

"So yeah I saw what your mom was doing earlier," Tre said nodding his head.

"Yeah, well thanks for sticking up for me," she said and Tre moved up on the bed slightly towards her. "I wish someone else would once and awhile."

"Yeah, it was no problem."

She smiled and then thought of the previous night at the bar, "So what provoked you to dress up and act like a gay stripper and dance to the YMCA in a straight bar?"

"Act like a gay stripper?" Tre said. "I didn't think you'd remember me doing that, you were pretty gone by that time."

"How could I forget?" she laughed.

Tre's face lit up as he sighted her laughing again. He began to pull at his fingers, cracking his knuckles and biting his bottom lip. Just as Rose was settling down from laughing and before either of them knew it they were face to face. Her face turned intrigued by Tre's blue eyes and they slowly gave into each other.

Tre brought his lips slowly close to hers and she ever so slowly brought hers to his. They met half way and it was a romance novel perfect moment. They let their lips and tongues explore each others mouth before slowly pulling back away from each other. "I've finished knocking on the wall. Now I want to knock you up," Tre said while pulling a crazy face.

Rose giggled and playfully hit him. "That won't be happening," Rose said quietly before initiating another kiss. Tre lay her down on the bed and continued kissing her...

"You know Billie Joe would kill me if he found out about this right?" Tre asked.

"Oh...I know..." Rose said.

Time had passed when Tre sat up on the bed. "Oh my god that was awesome. Awesome isn't the word. There isn't a word."

Rose smiled, "I can't believe I did that. We did that."

"I know," Tre said and he felt the moisture on the base of his manhood. He held it up to the light that was seeping through the partially open doorway. He saw that it was blood and it slightly freaked him out.

"Are you okay?" Rose asked.

"Yeah," Tre squeeked. "Rose?"

"Yes?"

"Was that your first time?"

Rose was slow to answer, "Ah yeah..."

"Wow that's really cool. Are you all good then?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Rose assured him.

"That's good," Tre said while he tried to grab the used condom off of himself but while looking for it he ran into a problem. "Ah...where's the condom?"

"What do you mean where's the condom?" Rose asked him.

"I mean...I'm not wearing it anymore...I think it fell off."

"What? You're just kidding right?" Rose asked with almost certainty that this was just another one of his pranks.

"I wish I was, but it's really gone," Tre said.

"Omigod..." Rose gasped. She came to a realization about what her hormones and feelings for Tre had cost her. The condom had fallen off. Inside her...