Sequel: Union

Family Reunion

The New Life

In a matter of minutes the limousine stopped and the driver got out quickly and ran around to open the back door. When it was opened Tre stepped out first to set eyes upon Spago Restaurant.

"Oh this place has awesome food!" Tre said to the limo driver before turning around and holding his hand out to help Rose out of the car.

She took his hand and before she knew it her sight was on this expensive five star restaurant as well. "Aw, you're such a gentleman" she smiled.

"Come here you!" he shouted and all though it wasn't very proper for this eatery he picked her up over his shoulder and started carrying her inside.

She was laughing her head off, "Oh my god, you better not drop me on the cement!"

"Aw, no I wouldn't be doing that now," he said and then playfully pretended to drop her.

"Ah! Don't do that!" she said while being freaked out and still laughing.

As they went inside they got some strange looks from the waiters. Tre finally set Rose down. "Hello, Mr. Cool may I get you a table?" a stiff proper looking waiter said.

"You may... " Tre replied trying to act just as stiff and proper. This made Rose laugh she knew Frank was just mocking the waiter.

"Table for two, sir?"

"Yeah sure that'd be damn nice of you!" Tre said in a not so proper manner.

The waiter sort of glared at him then grabbed some menus and led the two to the middle of the restaurant. As they were walking through the tables Rose couldn't help but notice all the very wealthy looking people; and not just wealthy celebrities too.

The waiter had sat them down at a table in the middle of the restaurant. Rose wasn't exactly wearing the right attire for this sort of place but since she was with Tre Cool nobody seemed to bother her about it.

She sat down and looked around the room at all the faces she could recognize. "Oh my god, there's Bono!" she shrieked.

Tre turned around, "Oh yeah, I wonder how he's doing."

"You know Bono?" Rose had to ask, all though she already knew that Frank knew a lot of famous faces.

"Yeah... " Tre said and he looked her in the eyes. "You're the hottest woman in here," Tre remarked.

"Aw, no I'm not. That's a lie. You're just saying that... " Rose said all though she was blushing.

Well all these women have so many diamonds on I can't look at them without going blind. So yeah you could be right... " Tre smirked.

She kicked his leg under the table and it made him jump up and shriek in a feminine voice. He sat back down and near everyone in the restaurant stared at him. "You better be sorry for that!" she laughed.

"Oh I am... " he said.

Before they could even look at the menu the waiter came back, "Can I get you and this fine lady anything to drink tonight sir?"

"Ah no, we're planning on dehydrating tonight," Tre said. "I wanna beer... "

"I'll have a ginger ale please," Rose said.

"Alright wonderful, I'll be back to take your orders," the waiter said and he took off again.

Rose picked up her menu and started looking it over. "Eww caviar!" she said suddenly.

"You don't like fish eggs? I like to shove them in my mouth then... then squish them out through my teeth with my tongue," Tre said.

"Ah huh, you're really nasty sometimes you know that?" Rose smiled.

"That's my specialty!"

"Yes it is... " she laughed.

"What shall we get to eat?" Tre asked while reading his menu upside down.

"Hmm... I don't know. All I know is that I really want to have something that my mom always told me I was too fat to eat," she said.

"Your mom said that to you? You're not even that fat," Tre said with a sad face.

"That fat?" Rose questioned.

"Well you know... you're chubby. I think it's adorable though. I have a chubby butt too!" Tre yelled loud enough for everyone around to hear.

Rose couldn't stop laughing, "I know you do. I love your butt!"

"Yeah it's beautiful... " Tre smiled.

As the two stopped laughing their eyes met again. "So Frank... "

"Yeah?"

"What's happening between us? I mean this is sort of a date but... " Rose was cut off by the waiter returning.

"Have we decided on our meals yet?" the waiter asked as he set down Tre's beer and Rose's ginger ale.

"I'll get a sub sandwich done up exactly like subways steak and cheese," Tre said to the waiter.

Rose gave him a funny look then turned her head to the waiter, "I'll have a cheese burger and some fries. And some gravy on the side"

"Wonderful, can I get you and your wife anything else?" the waiter asked Tre.

Rose was waiting for Tre to correct the waiter and say she wasn't his wife, but it never happened. "Yeah that will be everything garcon!"

The waiter took off and Rose looked at Tre. "Hmm if you were going to order something from Subway how come you didn't just go to Subway? They're going to charge you a lot more."

"Oh I know... I just feel like being arrogant right now," Tre said.

"Oh well, it's your money... " Rose smiled.

"So what were you saying before the waiter came?" Tre asked.

"I was just going to ask you... what is happening between us. Because we are technically on a date right now, or at least I think that's what this is."

"Oh yeah... I think I know what you're getting at."

"Ah yeah... so what do you think?" Rose asked nervously.

"What do I think about what?" Tre asked.

"About us!" Rose shouted with frustration then smiled.

"Oh... oh yeah. I think we're hot together... " Tre smiled.

"So... "

"So... can I call you my girlfriend?" Tre asked looking up at the ceiling feeling uncomfortable.

"Ah... yes," Rose smiled. Tre looked down from the ceiling and felt a great sense of relief.

"Yah!" he shouted. He then leaned across the table and kissed her.

"You're going to be an awesome dad for our child," Rose said.

"Thank yah," Tre said giddily.

"Do Ramona and Frankito know yet?" she asked curiously.

"No, not yet. I'm not sure when to tell them," Tre said.

"Oh yeah... " Rose trailed off.

"So how long are you going to stay with Billie Joe for?"

"As long as he'll let me; maybe I'll move in with my sister Sarah and her boyfriend eventually."

"I don't like to see you without a fixed address. Your mom is such a bitch," Tre blurted.

"Yeah... that's quite true," Rose said nodding her head.

"You could always come live with me whenever your family gets tired of you... " Tre said nervously.

"Ah yeah... thank you," she smiled.

A few minutes passed and there was only small talk. The two were asking each other how drunk Billie Joe, Adrienne and Mike were going to be later on.

Finally their meals arrived and Tre looked at his sub sandwich pretending to be disgusted. "Eww, what the hell is this?" he said to the waiter.

"A steak and cheese sandwich," the waiter said.

"I don't want this... get this away from me," he said to the waiter trying to give him a rough time.

"I'm sorry Mr. Cool this is what you asked for."

"I don't care! That's disgusting! You wouldn't feed Bono that crap, so don't feed it to me!" Tre yelled loud enough for everyone in the restaurant to hear. "Give me a fucking hamburger!" The waiter took off with the sub sandwich right away.

Rose looked down slightly embarrassed but when she bit into her cheese burger it was the nicest cheese burger she's ever tried. "Yep... you're awesome at being arrogant... " Rose said.

"Yeah well you know... "

***

After dinner and after Tre sent his hamburger back as well the couple hopped back into the limousine that had been patiently waiting outside.

"So yeah, you wanna see if we can meet them all up at the club?" Tre said referring to BJ, Mike and Adi.

"Yeah sure," Rose said, she was too young to get into the club but after getting into the one last Friday she felt totally confident about it.

Tre tapped on the window again dividing the driver's area from the back of the limo. "Take us back to that club."

"Yes sir... " the limo driver said.

When they arrived they got in with no problem whatsoever. They both scanned the crowd of people for their friends and Tre spotted Billie Joe sitting by the bar.

"Hey man!" Tre said patting Billie Joe on the back and yelling over the loud music.

Rose sat down on a cushioned stool at the bar two seats down from Billie Joe. "Where are Adrienne and Mike?" Rose asked.

"I don't know. Mike was hitting on some girl, and I'm mad at Adrienne right now... " he said. "I'll have another double... " Billie Joe said to the bartender.

"Oh great what happened between you and Adrienne?" Tre asked.

"I don't want to fucking talk about it!" Billie Joe snapped.

"Whoa sorry... " Tre said and then he turned to look at the bartender. "I'll have a scotch on the rocks... "

"What can I get you miss?" the bartender asked Rose.

"I'll have a beer... " she said.

"Ah, no she won't," Tre spoke up.

"Yeah I will... " she said.

"She can't drink she's pregnant," Tre said.

"Oh this sucks," she said crossing her arms. "Fine I'll just sit here and watch you and everyone else get drunk around me."

"Sounds like a plan... " Tre said.