Sequel: Union

Family Reunion

The Fight and Disposable

"Are you okay man?" Mike asked Tre whom sat on the passenger side of his BMW whilst he drove them out of Oakland. Billie followed close behind in his vehicle.

"Not really..." Tre mumbled.

"What?" Mike asked.

"I said, NOT REALLY..." Tre repeated.

"Oh...oh...well besides the obvious...ahh...what's eating at you man?" Mike asked. "Me and Billie have both been noticing a HUGE personality change in you."

"I can't tell you what's wrong Mike. Billie would find out...then everything would be all fucked about between him and me again," Tre sighed.

"Oh...umm. What makes you think I'd tell Billie?" Mike questioned.

Tre lifted one eyebrow and looked over at Mike. "Ah yeah...right," Tre grinned. "Billie and you have been best friends forever. I KNOW you tell him everything!"

"Okay, never mind. I'll just drop it!" Mike sneered.

"Thank you!" Tre said rudely.

Tre and Rose had the house to themselves. Claudia and Frankito had gone out grocery shopping together for a few hours.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Tre asked Rose as he walked into the living room to find her parked on the couch, and then handed her a cup of coffee.

"I'm fine..." she lied.

Well of course it was a lie. There was no way any mother could be happy or even close to any sort of glee or satisfaction; not after losing their first and only child.

"You don't look fine..." Tre said as he sat down on the couch next to her.

"Yeah well...what do you know?" she said coldly.

"Rose...don't be like that. I know exactly what you're feeling right now," he sighed.

"No you don't..." she said nastily, looking for someone to vent on.

"How can't I?!" Tre yelled in anger all of a sudden.

"Shut up Frank! Fuck you! Men just don't have the same feelings women get when things like this happen! So just stop it! You have no idea how the fuck I feel! And you never will!" she started crying.

"Rose, how dare you! I've never been so broken apart as I am right now!" Tre shouted.

"Shut up!" Rose screamed as she covered her ears and whimpered hysterically.

"Rose...I know you don't mean what you say..." Tre said more calmly.

"I do too!" she shouted and it was quite obvious to Tre even with hands over her ears he was quite audible. Rose was still recovering from the complicated birth she had suffered, but even so she jumped up from the couch and ran out of the room.

Tre couldn't help how angry she was making him feel. Not just anger. But hurt as well. He got up and chased her out of the living room. "Fuck you Rose! Get back here!" he shouted.

"Stay the fuck away from me! I hate you!" she cried as she started running up the stairs which connected to the downstairs foyer.

"Rose stop!" Tre retorted and he made chase up the stairs. He finally was able to stop her mid-way up the stairs on the middle landing. He grabbed her close to him. "Calm down! Calm down!" he shouted.

"No! I'm not going to calm down! How the fuck could this happen?! I can't.....FUCK! Tre...my baby. NO!" she wailed for a long moment.

Tre tried to grab her closer. "I'm so sorry Rose! Please calm down!" Tre begged again.

"NO! NO! NO!!! Get the fuck away from me! You don't understand me! You're just a famous rich fucking perverted big nosed cocksucker who couldn't keep his fucking hands off of me! You were supposed to give me a better life than I once had! All you did was get me pregnant and then bang my fucking sister!" Rose shouted.

"Don't fucking say that!" Tre snarked as he realized he couldn't bear to hear her say she could see everything he had done.

"You've ruined my life! I wish I never woke up from that fucking coma!" Rose screamed.

"You don't fucking mean that!" Tre shouted.

"Yes I do! In fact, if you were going to fuck me up so bad you should have just got them to pull the plug on me! It would have been way better than this life!" Rose sneered again in disdain.

"Oh fuck you! After everything I've done for you! Fuck you're making me mad beyond belief right now!" Tre said his face growing very red.

"Oh yes, 'after everything you've done for me'!" she quoted him in a nasty tone. "All you're thinking about is yourself right now! You fucking asshole!" Rose shouted, her face growing equally red.

"Fuck you bitch!" he shouted unable to hold back his anger anymore something unlike and unlikely of him came in to play. He raised his arm and smashed Rose square between her eyes.

Rose made a terrible noise as she grabbed her face and fell down on the stairs landing, luckily not sent sprawling down the stairs.

Tre was frozen for a moment, looking at her with bloodshot eyes. "Oh my God!" the drummer gasped as he started to calm down, unable to believe what he had just done. "Oh my God!"

"Frank..." Rose sniffled, defeated but also less raring to fight. She held her face hidden behind her hands.

"Rose! Oh my God! I'm so sorry..." Tre suddenly apologized, trying to grab her up from the floor.

Rose resisted him with a yelp, "Get the fuck away from me!"

"I'm sorry Rose! I'm sorry!" Tre said before running back downstairs and throwing on his jacket.

"Yeah, fucking leave me! Now I know how you hurt my sister!" Rose added.

Tre said nothing more, he just couldn't. He opened the front door and slammed it shut behind him. He didn't cry about what he had done. He just couldn't....numbness from so much trauma played a key factor in the issue.

He hopped in his vehicle and left for Mike's house....


* * *

Mike pulled back up in the parking lot of a gas station. "So what's the plan anyways? Who's going to do it?" Tre asked Mike after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm not sure who's going to do it," Mike said. "Billie Joe has the phone number though I do believe."

"Good...I hope that bitch enjoys her vacation in Palestine..." Tre said with an evil expression on his face.

"Oh she will. We're getting her a one way ticket..." Mike added and then pulled an equally sick twisted face.

Quickly Billie got out of his car and started walking towards Mike's BMW. Mike could see in his rearview mirror, Billie had just as much thirst for 'disposing' of Sarah.