Sequel: Union

Family Reunion

The Realization

Billie Joe and Mike were actually not that surprised by what happened. But for other people in this average sized town it was quite a sight to see. Tre ran over to the bartender and requested a song. He was starting to feel more than buzzed now, and he could do absolutely anything with out embarrassment.

The song started up and Tre jumped on the bar, started singing and slowly taking his clothes off:

"Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time."


And as he jumped into singing the main chorus he completely ripped off his pants to reveil a skimpy leather thong with lace chandeliering from it provocatively.

"It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!
It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!"

Billie Joe and Mike were laughing their asses off. Rose was hysterical about it too, Adrienne and Sarah glanced over at Tre every now and again and smiled, but then went back to talking.

"I think he's had too much to drink!" Rose shouted over the music.

"No way dude! He has no shame, he's just being himself!" Billie Joe laughed.

Tre jumped off the bar and went over to another guy who appeared to be quite gay. He got the guy up from his seat and they started dancing together. Tre started rubbing his almost-bare ass against the guys lap. The man then turned Tre around, bent him over and kissed him right there in front of everyone.

The bartender was laughing, all though her boss was more than a little displeased. She couldn't stop laughing for a gasp of breath. Her boss turned down the music and got angry. "Get out of my bar!" the he shouted at Tre. "You find this funny?" he asked the bartender.

She wanted to stop laughing so badly, but there was absolutely no way she could. "Hahaha.. I'm... Hahaha... Sorry..." she said to her boss but continued laughing.

"You get out!" the manager shouted at Tre again. "And you're fired!" he shouted at the bartender.

She didn't find that funny at all. Her hysterical face soon turned to one of somberness. She quickly went to grab her stuff, so that she could leave.

Tre felt really bad, but he was half drunk and could only kind of interperit what was going on. "Hey don't fire her!"

"Get out of my bar!" the manager shouted again.

"Fine! Your bar sucks ass anyways!" Tre shouted. Then he arrogantly picked up a bar stool and threw it behind the counter at all the bottles of liquor. Everything came crashing to the floor. "Let's go you guys!" Tre shouted at his friends.

"You're not leaving without paying for that!" the manager shouted.

"Hmm... A thousand dollars should cover the damage," Tre said and he pulled out his check book. In his drunken state he managed to write it out. He passed it to the manager, with a cocky grin on his face, then turned to look at his friends. He was still in nothing but a thong.

The manager read the check, it was made out to 'Mr. Homophobic Dickhead'. The bartender grabbed her coat and left the bar, she was crying her eyes out. "Hey I can't cash this!" the manager yelled.

"Cash this..." Tre said, and he gave the manager the finger shot off outside.

Billie Joe, Mike, Adrienne, Sarah and Rose all left the bar after Tre, they were still laughing uncontrollably.. "Oh my God, I can't believe that shit," Rose said.

When Tre went outside he found the bartender walking towards the sidewalk, "Hey wait!" he shouted trying to stop her.

"Please go away! You've cost me my job and now I'm going to starve to death!" she yelled at Tre.

"Don't be like that. I just wanted to apologize!" Tre said, with slurr and softness in his voice.

The rest of the group all waited by Billie Joe's car waiting for Tre to sort things out.

Rose was swaying back and forth and she fell up against Billie Joe's BMW and it set the alarm off. It made everyone jump, before Billie began trying his hardest to find his keys to fix the problem. He managed to shut it off, and then looked at Rose, "You're really drunk... You should go home to bed. We're going to Mike's place though."

'Home' she thought. The East Coast had been what she had called her home for the past few years. But she realized that when she was out here, Billie Joe's home was her home. "I'm having a good time, I don't want to sleep."

"Yeah oh well, you'll probably fall asleep soon anyways," Billie Joe said, and he instructed everyone to get in the car, which they did. Everyone was going to drive, even though they were half drunk.

Tre was still trying to talk to the bartender, "I'm sorry about your job... Do you want to come hang out with us tonight?"

"You're serious? You want to hang out with me?" she asked thinking of how she was such a low life compared to them. "Is it just because you feel guilty?"

"It is yes... But also I think you're hella hot," Tre smiled. "What's your name?"

"April," she said and her face started to lighten up.

"Cool, so do you know who I am then?"

"Yeah," she laughed.

"Ahh... Cool so you coming?"

"Where are you going?"

"We're going to go to Mike's place and finish getting drunk! You should too, but you got a lot of catching up to do!"

"Okay sure," she agreed.

"Yay! So you don't have a car? You can drive with me if you want."

"Yeah, I'll need a ride if I'm coming," she said.

"I can give you a ride, and you will be cumming," he said in a sarcastic dirty tone that made her laugh.

Rose was watching the chemistry between Tre and the bartender and it made her really think about the way she viewed Green Day's drummer. How nice it would be if he was talking to her like that, even though it was unimaginably perverted. It turned her on.

Mike was resting in his car, which was parked beside Billie Joe's car. He was too lazy to open his window and shout at Billie, so instead, he called him on his cellphone. "I'll meet you at my house," he said and quickly hung up.

Billie Joe watched Mike leave the parking lot then saw Tre get into his car with the bartender. They all left and were on their way to Mike's place now. Ten minutes later they arrived and Mike was already inside.

They all got out and went in. Rose looked around curiously as they went into the living room. This was a lot like Billie Joe's house, except a lot more advertisements for Fender Guitars everywhere.

Rose flopped out on the couch with her legs up, and yes she put her dirty shoes all over it. Billie Joe saw the mud staining Mike's white upholstered couch and he smiled. "Right on, that's exactly what I would of done," he said to her and thought of how they were so similar.

Mike came out to the living room and he witnessed his couch at the mercy of Rose's muddy shoes. "Oh my god! My couch!" he shrieked.

Tre came in with April and saw what Mike was flipping out about. "Calm down. It's just a stupid couch..." Tre said.

"I paid $5,000 for this thing!" Mike said, as he ran his hand over its soft upholstery.

"Hey, don't yell at my cousin!" Billie Joe said to Mike. "She's just drunk, let her wreck the dumbass couch."

Tre stood up on the far end of the couch and he started jumping up and down on it with his muddy shoes. "I didn't know this couch was so...bouncy..." He looked at Rose, "Hey move your feet!"

"No..." she said and her eyes were becoming very heavy.

"I said you were hot, that doesn't mean I won't push you onto the floor," Tre joked.

"Let her be, go sit on the chair," Billie Joe said defending Rose's right to take up the entire couch.

She was just about ready to pass out and her last thought was of Billie Joe, 'He'll do anything for me. I'm glad I came here. I love my cousin'.