Sequel: Union

Family Reunion

The Hang Overs

Rose woke up at 7:30 in the morning. The house was silent and her head was throbbing in pain. She noticed she was lying on a couch, and it was very dirty for some reason.

She looked around this strange room, and found her sister Sarah passed out on the floor below the couch. Then she remembered Tre and the bartender. She didn't see them anywhere and assumed that they must have gone off to bed together or something. And where was Billie Joe, Mike and Adrienne?

She couldn't even remember whose house this was. All she knew was that it was a palace just like her cousin's house.

She got up off the couch and groaned slightly at the pain in her head. She made her way across the living room and found a hallway which lead down into an eating area. To her surprise Billie Joe was actually passed out drunk on the kitchen floor with no shirt on, or pants. Just in his boxers. 'Well there's one of them' she thought.

She needed some coffee or something bad. As she made her way around the kitchen's center island, she saw another body sprawled across the floor. 'Who could this be?'. She stepped over them and her foot hit the person in the face.

"Ahh! What the fuck!" the voice yelled as the person jumped up.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry!" Rose shrieked.

Billie Joe heard the yelling and he woke up too, "Fuck off you dicks...ohh my head"

Sarah woke up in the living room, "All of you fuck off! I'm trying to sleep..."

Rose saw that it was Tre that she had kicked. She was quite surprised, if Tre was down here in the kitchen then what happened to that bartending chick?

"Aww...Rose why'd you kick me?" Tre asked.

"I didn't mean too! I just wanted to get some coffee," she explained.

"Did I hear someone say coffee?" Mike's voice joined into the conversation from somewhere in the house.

"Yeah she said coffee, make some coffee you dick!" Billie Joe yelled.

"Don't call me a dick!" Mike shouted back.

"Meh, whatever..." Billie Joe said and he closed his eyes again. Then he opened his eyes quickly, "Where the fuck is Adrienne!?"

"I don't know..." everyone answered at once.

"Sarah where's Adi!?" Billie Joe shouted.

"I already said I don't know! Now stop fucking yelling or my head will explode!"

"Fuck! She didn't drink as much as we did last night. I hope I didn't make her mad. Did I do anything bad last night?" Billie asked with a worrisome tone.

Tre ignored Billie Joe then remembered the chick from the bar, "Hey what happened to that girl?"

"Fuck!" Mike yelled from his bedroom and he came down to the kitchen quickly. "My fucking Rolex's are missing!"

"What's a Rolex?" Rose asked because she had no idea, only being from the small town she was.

"Its a fucking hella expensive watch!" Tre said. "Stupid bobbles really."

"For fuck sakes! Who the hell would rip off my watches?" Mike said angrily.

"It was probably that chick Tre brought here," Billie Joe said.

"Oh sure, blame April just because she is poor and lost her job....and just because she seems to be missing right now," Tre said. "I told you not to invest so much money in watches! But no...you couldn't listen to me. I'm just retarded Tre."

"Shut up!" Mike yelled at Tre.

Rose was still a bit drunk from the night before and she felt emotional and got upset because her head hurt so bad. "Please stop yelling, I can't take it," she said and she couldn't help but start to cry.

"Great Mike, now you made Rose cry," Tre said calmly.

"I did not! You were yelling too!"

"Okay shut up!" Billie Joe yelled and he slowly sat up off the kitchen floor. "Screw the stupid ass watches right now, and the yelling. The most important thing right now is that Rose is crying and my wife has just disappeared!"

"I'm sorry Rose," Tre said and he gave her a friendly 'unperverted' hug. Billie Joe didn't seem to get too pissed off this time, but he did notice when Tre and Rose locked eyes.

"Shit...I have to try and call Adrienne. Where's my cell phone?" Billie Joe said as he got off the floor. "Hey, why am I half naked?"

Mike was still looking upset about his watches, "I don't know, who cares?"

"I care Billie...in fact I distinctly remember Sarah raping you last night," Tre said as he pulled himself from Rose.

Rose pulled a grossed out face that matched Billie Joe's. "You sick fuck! She's my cousin!" Billie Joe shouted and punched Tre in the arm.

"Eww!" Sarah yelled from the living room.

Rose was only half concentrated on Tre's disgusting joke. She was thinking more about how Tre just gave her a warm hug; and staring into his 'creepy' dark blue eyes. She loved those eyes, so crazy and beautiful at the same time.

By the time she snapped back to reality Billie Joe was already on his phone trying to call Adi at home. Sher picked up the phone. "Hello?" she said and she sounded like she had just woken up.

"Hey is this Aunt Sher?" Billie Joe asked.

"Yeah, how's it going? Is that you Billie?"

"Yeah...sorry if I woke you up. Umm did Adrienne come home?"

"No she didn't. But the babysitter left, I told her I could take care of the boys."

"Oh that's great. Thank you very much. But I'm a little worried about Adrienne; she was with us last night but now I don't know what's happened to her."

"She's gone? Where are you right now?"

"Ah, we crashed at Mike's place."

"How are Rose and Sarah?"

"Oh they're good. I'm going to run though. I'll be home later on," Billie Joe said assumingly.

"Okay, well call me if you can't find Adrienne soon."

"I will."

"Okay."

"Bye, Aunt Sher."

"Yep talk to you later dear," Sher said and she hung up.

Billie Joe put his phone down and he sighed, "Fuck I got to get dressed. Where the fuck is my wife?"