Sequel: Union

Family Reunion

The Flirts

Billie Joe fumbled around the house, trying to find where he had taken his clothes. He never did find them, so he got Mike to lend him some a pair of pants and a t-shirt. "I'm going to try calling Adrienne again," he said to Mike.

"Yeah, I'm sort of worried too. It doesn't seem like her to just take off," Mike said while they were all standing in the kitchen.

The conversation was strictly between Mike and Billie Joe because Tre wanted to initiate another conversation with Rose. "So when do you turn eighteen Rose?" Billie Joe stopped talking with Mike for a moment to give Tre this look but he did nothing.

"Ah...in two months," Rose said while looking at Billie Joe then locking eyes with Tre again, "Why do you ask?"

"Ah...no reason really," Tre said nervously.

Rose blushed slightly and she could tell she was, which made her turn all the more red. Billie Joe was still trying to call Adrienne, "Has she picked up yet?" Rose asked.

"No..."

"You should go out and look for her in your..." Rose was cut off by the sound of the front door opening.

Billie Joe gasped, "Who's that?!" He ran out quickly to the foyer and everybody heard and found out what was going on. "Oh my god where did you go!?"

"To the store to get something for breakfast. Why?"

"Because I was worried to shit something happened to you."

"Well, something did sort of happen. I smashed your BMW into a truck."

"What!?"

Mike came out to the foyer and looked at Billie Joe, "Calm down Billie let her wreck the dumbass car!" he said to try and get back at him for the comment about letting Rose wreck his couch. All though this was a bit more serious.

Tre unlocked eyes with Rose and came out to the foyer. "Do you know what happened to April?" he asked Adrienne.

"Who's April?"

"The bartender."

"Oh no I don't."

"Yeah I know where she is! Making off with my Rolex's!" Mike shouted.

"Okay so hold on...you ran my car into a truck? Are you okay?" Billie Joe asked his wife.

"Yes, I'm fine, and it's not as bad as it sounds. Its just completely scratched down one side."

"Crap...oh well. What did you get for breakfast?" Billie Joe asked.

"I was looking through the cupboards this morning and I couldn't find anything to eat. So I just went and bought a bunch of cereal."

Tre grabbed the bag from her and started to walk out to the kitchen while speaking Gollum dialect, "Hmm Tre loves cereal, its my precious!"

Rose was laughing in the kitchen as she saw Tre come in. "You going to give me some of that and make some coffee?" she asked Tre.

"Master did not ask," Tre replied.

"Yeah I just did," Rose smiled.

They all ate breakfast and Billie Joe, Adi, Sarah, Tre and Rose all headed out to their cars. Mike was going to stay at home because Estelle was coming back from her Grandma's today.

Billie Joe saw the extent of the damage to his car and he sighed, "Fuck..."

"Oh calm down..." Mike shouted from where he was standing in the front doorway.

Billie Joe and Adrienne got into their beat up BMW and Tre invited Rose to come in his car. She more then wanted too, but Billie Joe said Sarah would have to come too. Tre snarled at Sarah and Sarah snarled back.

Rose took the front seat and Sarah disgruntingly took back. "So where are we all going?" Rose asked.

"I don't know, probably back to Billie's," Sarah sighed.

"Yes, it is depressing isn't it Sarah?" Tre asked sarcastically.

"Hmm yeah it is actually."

Rose couldn't figure it out for the life of her. She loved getting to hang around Billie Joe. Not only was she a fan of his, but an ecstatic new family member. "How come nobody ever told me I was related to Billie Joe?" she asked Sarah suddenly.

"I don't know, I didn't think it was a big deal. But we never talked much anyway, and I didn't know you liked Green Day so much," Sarah confirmed.

"Yeah I know, but still you'd think my mom would have said something all this time too. I mean she knows I'm obsessed with Green Day. I guess she just wasn't aware either," Rose said and started to feel mad at her family again.

"I would have told you, but I just found out you existed," Tre said sweetly.

Rose looked at Tre and she gave him a smile again. Tre turned to Rose and smiled at her. "Hmm get a room!" Sarah shouted from the back seat.