I Find It Hard to Believe Where in Heaven

07

[Alex]

After that 2 weeks, I realized how hard it was to be without Daniel. It's too hard and I know I love him. It's been a year since we met. He was so gorgeous. He still is. I'm so glad he's my boyfriend. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't mine.
The only problem with today is that after going to the dance studio, I went to Daniel's house. He wasn't there. Sad that I cant hang out with my boyfriend on our anniversary, I walk home. When I get home, I notice my mom and brother aren't home. Which is good, because I kinda wanna be alone right now.
I walk into the house and hear light music. "Hello?" I say shutting the door. " Mom, Mikey?" I say dropping my dance bag. I look down and see a rose. I pick it up and smell. After all, I love the smell of roses. Best smell ever. I walk towards my room smelling the rose. I open my door and gasp. On my bed, in a candlelit room, is my Daniel, half naked and covered in rose petals. "Oh Daniel." I say smiling.
"Hi baby." I walk over and crawl on top of him.
"You remembered."
"Of course I did. How could I forget our beautiful meeting day. After all it was the best day in my whole life."
"Aww your so cute." I say kissing him deeply. He kisses back and runs his hands up my sides. Then came the tongues that fight for dominance.
Then he does something he's never done before. His hand went down into my pants. I pull away, gasping at the cold hand. "I'm sorry. It's too fast isn't it? You don't want to do you?" Daniel asks pulling his hand out.
"Baby, I'm ready for you. Are you ready?"
Daniel bites his lip and looks away, thinking. Then he looks at me and sighs. "I don't know. Are you a....a..virgin?"
"Yeah." He looks at me and smiles. " I've seen it been done though. So I know how to......do it."
He nods. "Okay. What do we do?"
"Well we have to get....well naked."
"Well I know that." He laughs and I blush a little. I smile and kiss him. As we kiss he starts taking off my shirt. We pull away as he pulls the shirt over my head. He lays me down and gets ontop of me and kisses me hard. I kiss back and start unbuckling his pants. I pulls down both his pants and boxers down to his knees, where he then kicks them off. They are kicked somewhere in my room and forgotten.
"Do you....I mean.... Will you fuck me instead of the other way?" He nods and starts on my pants. He gets them off and......

Well I won't get into anymore details. After all I don't fuck and tell. But let me say this, it was the best feeling in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm not a guy, so I don't know how gay sex goes... So I don't attempt.