Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 10

“M-Matt” My head sprung up when I heard her voice calling my name.
“Baby” I sat up and looked at Kari whose eyes were barely open. “You’re awake!”
“I..I ... water...” she stammered
“You want water?” I reached out and gave her the water. I lifted her head and put the straw in her mouth so she could sip on the water.
“Where.... am I?”
“You’re in the hospital sweetie” I sat back down and took her hand in mine , “you were in a car accident.”
“Y..y...you look l-like shit” she commented and I couldn’t help but laugh. “I know babe , I was so worried about you. Babe I love you”
“I-I love you too” She said , and i remembered to call the doctors.
“Babe , I’m just gonna get the doctor okay?” She nodded
I hurried down the corridors and saw the doctor treating Kari and called for him.
****
“Kar! You’re awake” Tanya barged in along with the guys. I was sitting next to Kar on the bed and stroked her blond hair.
“How are you feeling lady? You scared us all”
“I’m fine. Just a little bit sore. And I’m sorry”
“It’s fine baby girl. Just come home soon okay” Jimmy said.
“The doctor said she’’ll be discharged tomorrow”
“That’s wonderful! I’m so happy Kari”
Tanya’s sentence was cut off by the look I gave the rest. I needed to talk to Kar about the whole pregnancy incident.
“Okay , we’ll see you later. We’ll come tonight , promise” Brian said and after uttering goodbyes the guys and Tanya left.
“Babe , I-I need to ask you something. And then , I-I need to tell you something”
Kari smiled , “alright.”
“Uh y-you know how you got in the accident right?”
“Matt....”
“No , please baby.. It’s fine , just tell me”
“Yes.” She nodded and squeezed my hand , “but I’m not mad anymore.”
I nodded , “well... Some of the gangs did research and it looks like a big scam from a enemy. He hates me , and well.. wants to see me hurt”
“What?” She asked confused.
“It’s a big lie baby. She’s not pregnant , well not with my kid anyway.”
“Why would she lie?”
“She’s a whore. An enemy of me bribed her to fake the pregnancy because he wants me to lose you. I-I killed his brother a few years back and he wants revenge”
Kari nodded , “Did you uhm kill him?”
I shook my head , “no. GC and Metallica along with a few other gangs are tracing him. Once you’re back home I’m gonna help them”
“Let’s just put the drama away okay? I miss you”
“I miss you too babe” I kissed her lips softly.
“We’re gonna be okay Matty. Just you and me.”
I smiled and kissed her mouth passionately yet softly.
“We’re trying for that baby once the doctor gave you the clear.”